Ultra Mir [2.3] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
wts wiv login gate? i can log on fine on my home pc but down here (at my mums) i get loging box comes up then connection closed over the top off that :s but like i say i can connect ok wen i am at home :S

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
do u really need a player called ultra to come onto hiddenmist to advertise ur server ??? if people wish to play then let them choose not spam someone elses server with advertisements , im sure not long ago that was a no no on here .................

Ulitma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 24, 2005
Connection closed,seems login gate keeps goin down?

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
well i tried ur server for all of 10 mins and ermmm, u start at lvl 26 with the most basic of kit , which is expected BUT howcome it takes a noob at least 5-6 mins of whacking the xmas trees for it to die , and thats on a warr, i tried it on a wizz also and it takes nearly twice as long with there basic kit , never even bothered trying it with a tao lol and also why are most spells on the donation board ? it seems more low to medium rate than med to high rate , 10 players on when i logged on , so not bad , just not for me lol good luck with it though :)

LuckyDip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
London
its a med rate and instead of loggin on and wackin trees how about level abit and actually take the time to get into the serv?... trees dont drop epic items mostly sum spells... and orbs/gems so it isnt ott u can get the odd item from deers if you harvest them... server is actually realli good and deserves a good user count.... obviously there is some arseholes (i may be one of them on the odd day lol)...

cum join us and try for yourselves pvp/pk is n1... classes are pretty well balanced its well worth a go if you dont like it you can always just log bk out :) hope to see sum new faces in game soon x

Rapid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2011
do u really need a player called ultra to come onto hiddenmist to advertise ur server ??? if people wish to play then let them choose not spam someone elses server with advertisements , im sure not long ago that was a no no on here .................

i think you'll find Ultra, never came ingame on hidden mist, a few of his friends from there, wanted to know why he wasnt around, so he told them. infuture mate, i recommend you get your facts right before flaming a thread, good bye.

Rapid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2011
LOL, made read the post above?, i was clearly speaking to UltSpeed. you foolish child.

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
i think you'll find Ultra, never came ingame on hidden mist, a few of his friends from there, wanted to know why he wasnt around, so he told them. infuture mate, i recommend you get your facts right before flaming a thread, good bye.

i was replying to this thread u idiot , u clearly have no idea doh !! if u honestly need to find players to spam other peoples servers to advertise urs then obviously urs aint doing to well is it ???
u clearly seem to be not right in the head , u reckoned he was never in game till i just proved u wrong and then u dont seem to acknowledge that either u or sumone on ur server felt the need to advertise ur server on hiddenmist which is kind of a low move and a desperate move to gain more on ur server , and yet u cant see it either!! and from ur responses it clearly shows what kinda of gm you are as well , so im glad i gave this server a miss ......

Last edited:

Rapid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2011
Server's Back Online, Sorry for the down Time, IP is still the same!, See you ingame

Rapid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2011
Sorry, Server's offline, will be online tomorrow hopefuly

NoLife999

If God Only Knew!
Golden Oldie
Mar 8, 2004
leeds
am i going to get bak all my spells and thingss from my store AGAIN as they was lost some how AGAIN :s

Rapid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2011
Yeah, your Store/Spells will be returned to you, sorry about that, it's because of the DB Run Time Error, were trying to fix it, don't understand what's causing it, as ive ran a server on a 2GIG Ram Pc before, and never had this problem, hopefuly while it's down, we can get it upgraded.

Thanks for waiting!

Rapid

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 20, 2011
this is the big **** server >< gm give items free lvl

Care to explain how GameMaster's have gave items and levels out?, don't flame a thread you know nothing about.

----- Update ------

Server's Back Online With a Wipe!.

Fresh Start..

Was the only way to fix the Error that kept popping up unanounced, anyways on a plus side.

You have a Medium Rate Server Fully Stable. Updated every week..

LuckyDip

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
London
This Serv Realli Doesnt Have The User Count Is Deserves At The Moment So AnyOne And everyone Should Come And Give It A Go Could use The Competition Server Is Not hard To get Into Leveling Up 65 Is Actually Pretty Easy... theres only 3 lvl 70s ingame not many rare items (pars,teles,clears,pros) ingame well there is one para and nor pros.... Cum and have a go peeps you may be surprised by how fun and good serv is :D xxx