[Approved] UltraMir [2.6+] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
Excellent, user count varies bud was 15 on last night the more the merrier :)

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
Hello all, its that time of year again Halloween will be taking place tomorrow morning at 9am, you will need to collect the letters that's drops from the Halloween mobs & spell H A L L O W E E N to make your Halloween items...you will need a certain amount of candy's to enter the Halloween cave....you will also need to put the puzzle pieces together to make your Halloween Armour puzzle pieces will be 1-8 pieces...Halloween Pet but u will need 20 candy to gain access.....also there's a option on the Halloween Npc (USE AT YOUR OWN RISK) to gain a level or loose a level.....

Event Starting 29/10/2015
Event Finishes 09/11/2015

Hope you all enjoy maybe adding a little bit more on to event to make it abit more interesting over the next few days.

killerboy123

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Feb 5, 2015
Burj-Village
no mobs?

---------- Post Merged at 09:53 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:38 AM ----------

the mobs hurt abit for level 81 wiz lol cant really kill them i have to trap them it takes long to kill lol

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
loool, do you have the 80 kit on?the mobs are weak they shouldnt be hurting but in that case will have a look now and lower the stats on them a tad.

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
Mobs are super easy to kill bud but i`ve tweaked the halloween mobs stats so should be a tad easier now :)

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
mate i dont understand why you feel the need to keep posting unnecessary post replys on here?you can inbox me on here or alternately message me on skype or you can inbox me on facebook...........and to your reply theres mobs all over server theres 165 thousand mobs that spawn all over ultramir.

benwatson12

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2014
the facebook one yeah it is.

---------- Post Merged at 09:41 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:41 PM ----------

cant find any other.

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
I tried this yesterday, logged in there was no starter quest no nothing, had no ideea what to do since it's custom
you start off with 1000 gold and that's it(+starter gear which is the basic robe & sword)
asked some players for help.first answered with 'ill help u' then never answered back the rest didn't even bother
so I afk'd a while and when I came back a GM was online, thought I'd ask him for help, said hey, didn't get an answer

Last edited:

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2015
Apparently I still got the game, the name's Cristinne, coming on in a sec