[Approved] UltraMir [2.6+] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Can anyone tell me where i use my level tokens? Asked in game but i just get blanked which is pretty annoying ^^

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
Sorry for late reply, there is a npc where you begin once u join server you will need to speak to him to get afew skills plus ur starter kit, once u got ur skills and kit go to town via typing @town u will see a teleport stone u can click on starter cave or u can also click on starter cave from the npc that gives u ur kit plus afew skills, once u enter starter cave there will be a little quest inside there you can do.........leveling tokens u need to head to the war house, tao house or wiz house depending on what class you are you will need 5 leveling tokens to enter a little gold fee to enter.

if you need any help please do give me a pm ingame as i`m always online but just not always siting by pc lol, or u can add me on facebook and give me an inbox or u can reply alternatively post on here & once i see i will reply...

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
Xmas Event Now Live

Speak with xmas event npc just outside town afew prizes to be gained by spelling the words H A P P Y, C H R I S T M A S & H A P P Y C H R I S T M A S, items can be crafted also but you will need to hand in Antlers to the xmas npc to gain ur items

XmasTrees & Rudolphs roaming around bichon province waiting to be slaughtered depending how how nice you been this year depends on the
drops you gain

XmasCave & XmasCave(SAFE) also can be enter but you need a snowkey to enter, you have Santas, BadSantas & a boss inside to also be slaughtered drops once again depends on how good youve been this year.

---------- Post Merged on 20-12-2015 at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 18-12-2015 at 06:45 PM ----------

Add ons to xmas event:

XmasPros & Paras now ingame can be dropped,
Can now craft a Xmas Pet via handing in 5 XmasSocks to event npc.

Tomorrow there will be a x2 event at 6pm (GMT) following a christmas find me event at 7pm (GMT) - Dont miss out!

Last edited:

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Your login and account creation pages are a mess, cant see what or where youre typing cause the texts are overlapped and in the wrong places.

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
login & account page is tottaly fine, i think u may find it might be on your side as my files doesnt seem to like windows 8 & windows 10 as you cant see what your typing.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Im on W8, i just ran your autopatcher in a new folder. Got through it anyway so not a massive problem just looks crappy on first impression. Login is the first thing you see.

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
Ok, login screen is pretty much bog standard but will be changing it within the next month or so, glad you sorted out the problem you was having.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Logged on, got to 80 quickly then spent 20mins running out of pots trying to kill OKS (First 'Hunting Cave' so i expected it to be an easy kill). On a server with 9 users id of thought soloing bosses would be pretty easy, but as boss didnt HP rev i had no idea if i was even killing it.

Got kicked out of StarterCave with the ExpHens at 70 and had to hunt Insect, which was about 20x slower, where as if i hadnt tt'd i would have probably got to level 120 within 30mins or less. OKS thing demotivated me and logged off. Saw lots of NPC's and quests around though so if you like that kinda thing try this out.

Good luck.

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
Thanks for your feedback, not every boss has hp bar but yes some do, insect cave is a cave for chars around 70-90 to hunt in but yes it will be slower to level in there as starter cave is just one floor and has quite afew mobs in there as its a big map also once ur above level 70 u wont be allowed back in there and yes atm the most we have had on today is 12 server has its day especially as its coming up to christmas im sure people are busy geting ready for christmas ps buying christmas presents, sorting christmas dinner out etc etc..

server does have its day where it has a reasonable usercount but thats not so often, we do currently have loads of quests on server to do, some in caves and some around the towns aswell as the daily quest system..

Best of luck & once again thanks for your feedback.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
I'd suggest removing the level cap from starter cave and making the other "Leveling Caves" on the telestone actually viable once you get the "Great" kit from StarterCave. I went to Insect KR hoping to find swarms of mobs but could barely get a lure over 20 mobs. Killed Khazard and got a Claw Necklace, lol which is half the stats of the Great items the ExpHens drop dozens of. Basically either StarterCave is too good, or your leveling caves are too bad, and I believe its the latter.

Again, like i said to you ingame, just make the bosses auto rev. A tao is gonna be few and far between id imagine so making bosses require rev/poison makes them a tao only boss. Focus your 'Selling Point' on being able to solo most things if you have the kit to. It will appeal to people who have 10mins to play.

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
Maybe starter cave has abit to much exp and khazard maybe needs looking in to as i know the leveling caves are fine, auto rev on all bosses kinda sucks takes the fun out of knowing when the boss is going to die,

depending on kit you have / stats aswell as your level depends on if you are able to kill the boss at your level, some bosses you will find you need abit more tactics to kill them rather than just soloing every boss and everything is easy,

there is a hell of alot to server that most of you dont know as you just dont give it enough time to do some exploring.

Adv

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2014
Well i hunted SC until i got the full kit that dropped freely there, around level 72 (It didnt tele me out at 70). So i went to Insect which is the first cave on the "Leveling Caves" list, and didnt get any new items drop, so i went to try a boss in the first cave on the "Hunting Caves" list and got no items from the Omas, and couldnt kill the boss.

Tactics on a low user server should be almost non-existent. Trap OKS in the spot and FW/TBolt it.... Should have been enough tbh. Although it didnt hurt so i suspect a warrior in same gear could have killed it very easily.

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
Maybe was just your luck as the level 80-90 kit drops in insect but you wouldnt get full gear in just one hunt of 30mins in that cave,

OKS has been tweaked with quite some time ago as it can drop very good (its not just a boss a noob boss like on other servers you may of played)

and yes warriors maybe at the level you are with same kit on be able to kill it a tad quicker than what you would of as warriors are a tanking class.

spon

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 6, 2012
2016 Little Reboot has taken place,

Level 350-400-450-500 kit is now ingame
Vipers cave also now ingame, nice spawn, nice exp & nice drops especially from the boss smile emoticon

---------- Post Merged at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:08 AM ----------

Vipers cave also now ingame, nice spawn, nice exp & nice drops especially from the boss smile emoticon

---------- Post Merged at 11:08 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:08 AM ----------

Vipers cave also now ingame, nice spawn, nice exp & nice drops especially from the boss.