Status
Not open for further replies.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Re: Expired Domain

Don't know if this is possible, but since not every contact is on our email list. Is there a vbulletin feature to mass email everyone with the new address?

Celsius

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 31, 2008

The password retival takes you to the old address, so i cant get my password back lol

i never know my password and only ever retive if needed, as ill set it to remember me

any way a admin can msg me my pass if i prove who i am over msn lol?

edit: actually just send the password to the registered email will be fine

/Bon

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland

The password retival takes you to the old address, so i cant get my password back lol

i never know my password and only ever retive if needed, as ill set it to remember me

any way a admin can msg me my pass if i prove who i am over msn lol?

edit: actually just send the password to the registered email will be fine

/Bon

Thanks,

Just fixed that too you should be able to use the password retrieval now.

Last edited:

mapadale

Milo or Haz, can you come on MSN please. Need to have a chat with you.

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004

any info on this? i forget name of this forum when elsewhere lol get lomcn back!

Beachy

LOMCN Founder
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
United Kingdom

Sorry everyone about all the problems, Dataforce and I managed to transfer the domain to another host. I managed to get it alot cheaper and the domain will be active again within 2-3 days.

Thanks,

Beachy.

EDIT: It seems to be working for me now.

Last edited:

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham

Sorry everyone about all the problems, Dataforce and I managed to transfer the domain to another host. I managed to get it alot cheaper and the domain will be active again within 2-3 days.

Thanks,

Beachy.

ZOMG ITS ALIVE

/kthxbaifromtai

mapadale

Thanks,

Beachy.

EDIT: It seems to be working for me now.
Can I swear at you Beachy..........Leaving things till last minute lol

On a good note, glad they finnaly got hold of you to sort it. Wasn't looking forward to fighting lapta over the domain to keep it in the lomcn family.

Beachy

LOMCN Founder
VIP
Jan 1, 1970
United Kingdom

Can I swear at you Beachy..........Leaving things till last minute lol

On a good note, glad they finnaly got hold of you to sort it. Wasn't looking forward to fighting lapta over the domain to keep it in the lomcn family.

I had problems contacting the domain company it was originally registered with because they changed companies. I contacted them 1 month before expiry and they didn't get in touch with me until the domain had ran out. Then they requested i pay £92 to renew it which i was not prepared to pay. So that caused a further delay to transfer it to get it cheaper, but all sorted now.

Thanks,

Beachy.

mapadale

I had problems contacting the domain company it was originally registered with because they changed companies. I contacted them 1 month before expiry and they didn't get in touch with me until the domain had ran out. Then they requested i pay £92 to renew it which i was not prepared to pay. So that caused a further delay to transfer it to get it cheaper, but all sorted now.

Thanks,

Beachy.
£92 to renew, bloody hell thats exspensive. Though just looked at mine and thats £98, £12 more than I paid originally. Though just transfered domain and got new host for 3 years with an extra domain for £45 and it's a better offer than my original hosting plan lol

JUST HOST

Though happy that I don't have to stay up untill the early hours of Friday to make sure the domain stayed with LOMCN lol.

Happy to see it all sorted.

Ardbeg

Legend
Legendary
Aug 8, 2004
Southern England
If you look into the settings of the domain name, there should be an option to have it autorenew and also set it so it can't actually expire and become available to the public but sit dormant until you renew.
If there's no settings available, email or phone the domain name hosts.

Status
Not open for further replies.