United or Not?

Are you united with us? (Us represents LOMCN, and the MIR comm.(excludes Wemade©)

• Yes

Votes: 56 88.9%
  • No

Votes: 3 4.8%
  • Unsure

Votes: 4 6.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

darknight

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2003
aint standin with lomcn...

as i've said wtf u doin? u gonna ruin ur lives for a game? i'd understand some diff way but this? you claim to be declaring a war on a huge company with even bigger friends such as actoz

:neeeeerds:

i'd rather start over in mir 3 and put all behind me then stay here to ruin my life, you dont know what they can do if they actually sue you... They could sue you and claim ur responsible for all the lack of income in europe, and if that happens i'll back the **** off cuz i aint payin 30 million quid, will take you the rest of ur life, and you'll have a 100 quid a month to live on...

Mar 23, 2003
Cairo Orbital Defence Platform
darknight said:
aint standin with lomcn...

as i've said wtf u doin? u gonna ruin ur lives for a game? i'd understand some diff way but this? you claim to be declaring a war on a huge company with even bigger friends such as actoz

:neeeeerds:

i'd rather start over in mir 3 and put all behind me then stay here to ruin my life, you dont know what they can do if they actually sue you... They could sue you and claim ur responsible for all the lack of income in europe, and if that happens i'll back the **** off cuz i aint payin 30 million quid, will take you the rest of ur life, and you'll have a 100 quid a month to live on...

Then **** off somewhere else, and don't let the themes hit you on the way out.

darknight

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 30, 2003
sirauron u know i respect u most of everyone on the forum, but im worried bout u lot, what if they take some massive legal action and do as they claim they can do?

Yetiman

They do what anybody does in a legal situation. Get a lawyer and bring your side to the arguement. Or you can settle it by paying an ammount of money to the offense if you do admit that you have no arguement.

Status
Not open for further replies.