Unpacking

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Anyone know off any unpacking programs & tutorials? Been reading topics about it for days because i need to unpack the H.X Engine, getting stupid message in game which is annoying me.

The only one i came across was Armadillo, but said something about not a Armadillo file type or something.. :/

Thanks.

Edit:

Iv had enough, i can Unpack all the gates except for the Engine, all i know is that it's protected by Aspack2.12 like the gates, i used the same unpacker and it says it works but when i go to run the engine it closes after 10 seconds :/.

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Translate the engine then repack it? Sometimes the files have protection against being unpacked and packing them again fixes it

Nah i just need the engine Unpacked, not repacking again, i know it can be unpacked as Vincent did it for us last time, and am sure you did one of our engines also.

zv7yhu.jpg

The other gates just had 1 aspack protection this one has 2, not sure if that's more protected, trying to find tutorials on it but can't find anything.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
If you need the AsPacker, let me know.
I unpacked mine then re-packed and it works.

Yeah thats what i been doing, but you can only unpack it once, if you do it twice it will fail, and to translate it i need to check the program a couple of times. Unless you do it all at once, but you can't translate the words, need to guess, thats why i need to keep checking to see what am editing. but it's ok, don't really need the interface translating, just the word Gold so it's no problem.