Join Discord

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
then u just search by date modified... hay new maps :thumbup2:

its how i find maps in the random korean clients that are downloaded, aswell as koreans updates.. altho since they re-done all their maps they are all now same date modified ha :001_tt2:

You think everyone that plays mir can actually think of that lol? :001_tt2:

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Cheers for comments people.

How do you think would be best to make map layout?

One big map
4 Separate Maps (4 islands)

Im also tempted to make bridges seperate maps, with a chance rate of a river troll appearing when you enter map.

Alecs

SPQR
VIP
Jan 10, 2009
Europa

One big map

Im also tempted to make bridges seperate maps, with a chance rate of a river troll appearing when you enter map.

I like big maps tbh.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Updated first post.

The newest image is of the mir2 world. Nothing special, just re-arranged doors. Also contains finished PI map in bottom corner.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Nice, :).

Makes me want to make a 3k,3k Map or something - massive like (Ofc need to make new map edit).

Why though? Even with a new program the chances of somebody making a map that size, without ****ing it up would be insane.. 5 people max could do it, and make it look nice. lol.

Im open to a new map edit though :)

Tyraes

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2007
Good idea there. Good job so far dude.

Im thinking of making a map, but like, what :S

Last edited:

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
then u just search by date modified... hay new maps :thumbup2:

its how i find maps in the random korean clients that are downloaded, aswell as koreans updates.. altho since they re-done all their maps they are all now same date modified ha :001_tt2:

nice tip :)

pointless useing new korean as there formate changed

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
nice tip :)

pointless useing new korean as there formate changed
sure some1 will crack it once theres worth while maps released.. cheeky did abit of it before but i asked him to focus on other things

One big map

seperate maps, but keep it as 1 big mini map like u did for that other cave

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
sure some1 will crack it once theres worth while maps released.. cheeky did abit of it before but i asked him to focus on other things

seperate maps, but keep it as 1 big mini map like u did for that other cave

Man with a plan!! Ill work on that later i think, will be a *****, as all nooks and crannys around trees when i fill wont fill XD

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Hmm I don't remember seeing them bridges in the Object files I'm using.

out of curiosity, do you have them bridges as whole object with the files your using or did you make them from other objects?

Is you PI a finished map yet or has there been some amendments?

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Hmm I don't remember seeing them bridges in the Object files I'm using.

Client you using?

out of curiosity, do you have them bridges as whole object with the files your using or did you make them from other objects?

They are whole object themselves, didnt cut them from anything

Is you PI a finished map yet or has there been some amendments?

Theres been few, will upload when im home, at work, shouldn't even be on here due to new interweb rules XD, being in CAD/ICT department pays off lol.

The final copy is in the world map, ill add bridge images too

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀
i don't know if this can interest you or not smavid but i was looking at your global map and i thought about editing it a bit..

i attached the image with my idea.. what do you thing about adding 2 more maps to your province in the places where i made a ?

i think they should fit quite well..

have you taken off all the serpent valley with this idea?

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀
don't know why i bothered doing this but it was quite fun to see how the maps matched with the others.. this is a small look at bichon province and attached provinces..

it matches quite well even though a small part of Serpent valley goes behind Woomymon Woods.. only big error is Woomyon Woods 2 hasn't the sea alligned with Woomyon Woods 1..

fund.jpg

Last edited:

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Twas the plan the hell map is being added back on, ice wanted it.

then my fox map will link onto the right edge of MW by fox new entrance.

As for top left off castle Gi, i was thinking more of going downwards off the corner of BW. With (IF the mofo's get thier ass's into gear and fix my map edit) a big ass sexi swamp ;)

it matches quite well even though a small part of Serpent valley goes behind Woomymon Woods.. only big error is Woomyon Woods 2 hasn't the sea alligned with Woomyon Woods 1..

I matched mine up in images before i made links, its sad i know lol, but i do OCD abit haha XD

mStation

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 29, 2003
♫♪♫ ♦♥♠♣ ♀♂♀
Twas the plan the hell map is being added back on, ice wanted it.

then my fox map will link onto the right edge of MW by fox new entrance.

As for top left off castle Gi, i was thinking more of going downwards off the corner of BW. With (IF the mofo's get thier ass's into gear and fix my map edit) a big ass sexi swamp ;)

I matched mine up in images before i made links, its sad i know lol, but i do OCD abit haha XD

it's nice to see that you are replanning all the layout.. i'm sure that if you study it well it will look even better than the original layout made by the professional wemade guys.. lol