Upcomming map

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Thought section was lacking some spirit, so i fort i would post my map im making for elysian. Planned to have 8 eventual caves (will be adding new cliffs in)

prajna.jpg

Update 18/04/10:
New world layout, this is still seperate maps.. just overlayed to show connections, and close ups of doors, they are near enough exactly same on each side of door on each map. (few attributes out possibly)

worldz.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Omen_lom

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Nice ;)

If you fancy making a Mir 3 Map, I'll put it to good use xD

I've seen this map at the beginning in your other post.

Last edited:

hustler

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jun 6, 2009
He hasn't released it, he works for Elysian and they are using it on their server. Anyway, it's a nice map, well done.

h

iJam

To the rhythm
VIP
Oct 8, 2007
London
dont get me rong smav its kool ect.. but guna b abit pointless on elsyian if you crnt run to caves no more lol ><

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
Who said you would be able to teleport to ALL caves? ;)

Jamie

LOMCN Developer
Developer
Mar 29, 2003
United Kingdom
Although I might come across wrong when I say this, if you make maps for one server, What's to stop other people using it?

Killmaster

Legend
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Nov 13, 2003
There never has been and probably never will be. Best thing to do is to try and hide it by giving it a file name that may merge into the rest and don't stand out lol. Obviously that just makes it harder to find.

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Supporter
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing, West Sussex
Who said you would be able to teleport to ALL caves? ;)

LOL HAAHA, dont make me laugh.. they can walk.

Seriously.... teleports to town fine. Teleports to caves? Jogg on.

Although I might come across wrong when I say this, if you make maps for one server, What's to stop other people using it?

If somebody takes and uses without even a thanks, id give them evils. Meh, if they use it, they must like it, ill take as compliment, but ill ***** :)

iJam

To the rhythm
VIP
Oct 8, 2007
London

how come all the cave doors got took out then :S
make ya mind up mrs smav or whoeva took doors out ;\

but all honesty id rather run to caves.

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006

If somebody takes and uses without even a thanks, id give them evils. Meh, if they use it, they must like it, ill take as compliment, but ill ***** :)

Elysian has a cave teleport?? what are you talking about.

Timmix

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 20, 2009
Interested in this Map i like it vn1+1 but whats going on with the server atm still confused (Enzo ingame btw or Ambition) i hear theres fully wipe and stuff but is there a ETA when ready to go?

-

Timmix
Trunx

BrahmaBull

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 11, 2010
Dont take this the wrong way. Im not knocking your map skills, but i don't see the point in the map really, its PI with some bridges? Why not just add PI? Is it just to spice it up abit so its something abit different? Honestly don't mean to insult or take away from your work, just curious.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
There never has been and probably never will be. Best thing to do is to try and hide it by giving it a file name that may merge into the rest and don't stand out lol. Obviously that just makes it harder to find.
then u just search by date modified... hay new maps :thumbup2:

its how i find maps in the random korean clients that are downloaded, aswell as koreans updates.. altho since they re-done all their maps they are all now same date modified ha :001_tt2: