Updated - Miles' Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
Ok, since hardly anyone has posted images they have worked hard on, i'm going to up the stakes abit. Now the winner of the best signature and avatar for me will have a weeks trial as graphix mod (which will turn perminant if they behave) as well as the prizes i said before. The winner must talk to Optica before doing anything major though.

The compotition will last until next Sunday, and Optica and myself will decide on the winner the day after (or possible the day after that) and get back to you on that.

-=[Preferances]=-

• I would like it to be as graphical as you can make it, i really dont want an image in it, but if you think it looks better, you can.

• I would prefer it if it was in a light blue (light my current signature and avatar) but it can be any colours (they're are some signatures in other colours i really like especially an orange one i have seen)

• You must enter a matching signature and avatar otherwise you will not be concidered.

• Anyone that spams this thread, or flames anyones work (unless you saying why you don't like it or something constructive about the work) they will be warned, and if they continue banned.

• You may post as many entries as you like to find mine, and other peoples opinions of them, but on the last day or so you must say which one you want to submit otherwise you will ot be concidered for the prize.

• If i don't like any of the entries, a winner may or may not be choosen but i might not use the signature and avatar, but we will decide it if it happens.

Finally i would just like to say have fun, and try your hardest to produce the best singature and avatar you can, and good luck to everyone who applies. The otherthread will be locked for 2 days, incase people only have work in there, before being removed.

/Miles

mrj6000

Re: Updated - Miles' Compotition

my attempt. if the fonts a big cak, tell me n ill fix.
milessigpsdcopy.jpg

milesavapsdcopy.jpg

Last edited:

BountieHunter1

LOMCN Pro Member
Golden Oldie
Oct 18, 2003
London

Here are my enterys.I havent made you avatar because i dont know the size.Tell me and i will.

Miles.jpg
(yes i renderd the bg.)
miles3.jpg

Last edited:

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003

Not bad MichaelJ, i just dont really like that text. And very nice Bountie, and that avatars can be from around 75 x 75 to 125 x 125 give or take.

/Miles

Eskimo

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 7, 2003
Neath, South Wales.

These are not very good. but....

EDIT;
Sig is 400 x 110
Ava is 80 x 80

Attachments

• Miles.jpg
    Miles.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 59
  • MilesAvatar copy.jpg
    MilesAvatar copy.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:

GIGABYTE

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2003
i,o,w

miles.jpg

miles2.jpg

My attempt
does it matter if we enterd these in the first go.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

the avatars too big tbh. its taller than the siggy lol

and the middle part of the sig looks empty tbh :/

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom

from around 75 x 75 to 125 x 125 :P

90x90 or somethin wud look better

BountieHunter1

LOMCN Pro Member
Golden Oldie
Oct 18, 2003
London

I have made improved one :).Tell me if its better or worst please.I aint sure on the avatar.

Ps how do i change my layout?i changed it by mistake from the normal one to a green one now i cant change it back..

Attachments

21.9 KB · Views: 40
  • Siggy.jpg
    Siggy.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 47

mrj6000

miles - what font do you want then? ill happily change.

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003

Basically i dont really know any good fonts, but i would like something that looks good :p

/Miles

-=UrbanMist=-

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 10, 2004
Miles i entering it i not that good but m8 r entering let have a go for u

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.