User Count current Servers (march)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kazababy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2007
Can any1 post some of the current mir 2 servers usercounts?

Im coming from Mir2 USA which is closing and looking for a populated server

neo16uk

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 20, 2006
theres a couple of up and comings around 20-40 ish players on most other if ur after a mir 2 euro like server try reunited if your after some thing alittle new with a euro twist try P69 nice user count there but if u dont mind waiting Heroes files are coming to there prime currently the awesome heros team are working on adding mir 3 maps mobs and npc to mir 2 heroes so fare they have maps npc

Kazababy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2007
thanks for the quick reply! im downloading reunited just now to try it, if any1 has any other suggestions for servers to try or current user counts for the current servers feel free to post!

Y2Chris

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 4, 2003
We get around 50 a night on Reunited.

I believe Jesus gets around the same on his Heroes files (Holy Heroes).

Project 69 and Ben's server (name escapes me) get between 50-100 i believe too.

JohnLenovo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 22, 2012
We get around 50 a night on Reunited.

I believe Jesus gets around the same on his Heroes files (Holy Heroes).

Project 69 and Ben's server (name escapes me) get between 50-100 i believe too.

I just had a look on Reunited, there were 44 players on. I was shocked to realize how little 44 people is, BW was empty. Makes you wonder how many player it takes for a "healthy" game. I reckon its gotta be close to 500 to give an 'live' feel to it. No offense to any hosts of private servers, but I think that if anyone is to step up and replace Gamepot - it will need a big effort :(

Y2Chris

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 4, 2003
I just had a look on Reunited, there were 44 players on. I was shocked to realize how little 44 people is, BW was empty. Makes you wonder how many player it takes for a "healthy" game. I reckon its gotta be close to 500 to give an 'live' feel to it. No offense to any hosts of private servers, but I think that if anyone is to step up and replace Gamepot - it will need a big effort :(

Even when we had 160 on, there weren't many people in town, especially in BW.

Most people spent their time in MW on ours, but many people out hunting. Obviously, with people now leaving USA, several private servers are going to start filling up. Whichever one you choose, i suggest sticking with it, and finding one you like.

JohnLenovo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 22, 2012
I am looking for something as close to GamePot/Old Euro Mir as possible. I reckon that is what the gamepot community wants as well, so I'm keeping my eyes open on these forum to see the user bases :)

Y2Chris

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 4, 2003
I am looking for something as close to GamePot/Old Euro Mir as possible. I reckon that is what the gamepot community wants as well, so I'm keeping my eyes open on these forum to see the user bases :)

Well as far as i'm aware, we're the closest to USA/Euro as you'll get at this moment in time.

HolyHeroes is using the new Heroes files which has plenty of new content, and a few nice new features too...worth checking out.

Project69 has been running years and has plenty of extra content.

Bens server (Possibly 4Heroes?) - Is mainly new content, but more medium-high rate if i remember rightly.

Dany97

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 28, 2009
Timisoara
IceMan plans to re-open Rise of Phoenix - server follows Korean official so you might want to give it a try when its up.

Kazababy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2007
trying out reunited and downloading old skool just now.

can any1 recommend any other servers i should try? is old skool the most populated server around nowadays?

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
IceMan plans to re-open Rise of Phoenix - server follows Korean official so you might want to give it a try when its up.
ye indeed iceman's server will be most closed to offficial mir (koreean one) having even more new features than gamepot lol

also if ur looking for a med rate , total customized (incase u wanna try something total new)
i suggest MirSupreme , has about 20-30 players !

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
IceMan however can not run a server, and this has been demonstrated twice now.

To be honest, just pick a server and play it. Like it, stay, hate it, leave. Do this until you find one you like.

Reactions: Shabalabalong

Shabalabalong

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 1, 2006
Brighton
IceMan however can not run a server, and this has been demonstrated twice now.

+1

He'll bring it up and after two weeks he'll stop maintaining it because he get's busy then take it down. A few months later another thread will pop up from him asking if anyone wants it back and REPEAT.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
As said by others, there are a few servers out at the moment. Just try a few of them and decide which one you like. However, it's best to have a group of friends and all decide on which server you all want to play.

Reunited - Close to Euro mir, has a user count of 50ish but used to be 100+

HolyHeroes - Uses the new Heroes files which are close to the Chinese version of mir so some new features. Worth a try although may not be your cup of tea as it's not like an official server.

3Heroes - New files, all new ideas and a good user count. It's worth a try. It's been up a while and not sure how easy it is to catch up to current players.

Project69 - Been up for years, good user count but I've never played it so can't comment.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
If you like high rates and new and different ideas, especally challenging boss's then come join ThreeHeroes.

I belive we must have the highest usercount atm then? peak time is around 70-90 players online, peakin at 94 the other day. There is ALWAYS people in BW, since BW+PI are the only towns we really use.. PI is for the carebears, and bw is for the ppl that love to step out of SZ and PK.

We have a level cap so that players never get too far ahead and new people are able to catch up, now is a good time to start as in about 1-2 weeks we'll be havin a HUGE expansion, where the level cap is lifted, abotu 9 new caves, 1000 items etc etc all get added, its like a new server!

Heres a little screenshot of how we changed and improved evilmir to make him harder:

Heres a screenshot of 1 of the new boss's that will be in the expansion:

You have to run away from this mob at certain times or you'll get facerolled! These boss's are nothing mind breaking but still require more attention and effort than ur standard tank and spank boss's!

http://www.oldskoolgaming.net/forum/ - Is our website if you are interested in joining, do a post on the forums say ur a new member, theres normally a fair few people that will help you out and offer you a guild.

And of course if you dont like high rates and prefer a low rate euro feel, reuinited seems like the most stable euro clone about. All these hero servers are run by amatures that will con u for money and be corrupt, i personally would not waste my time on them.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
Unbeliveble how from all good servers on here most ppl from usa chosed to go on MirRevenge :\
(read from gamepot forum how most of them said that his server is best and they enjoy it omg :|)

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Ben, how can u say con people for money, when you've made a living for the past 3-4? possibly more years lol.

On your server there is little or no way to obtain GameGold other than donating, you sell basicly every item , any spell and there are rumours you sell bonuspoints to players.

Seriously, get your own **** in order before slating others. People can say im bad, but if anything your worse.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Ben, how can u say con people for money, when you've made a living for the past 3-4? possibly more years lol.

On your server there is little or no way to obtain GameGold other than donating, you sell basicly every item , any spell and there are rumours you sell bonuspoints to players.

Seriously, get your own **** in order before slating others. People can say im bad, but if anything your worse.
At least some of his profit actually goes on maintaning the server ;-)

Such as Dedi's, Webhosting etc.

Me, sticking up for Ben? Must be coming down with something.

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
At least some of his profit actually goes on maintaning the server ;-)

Such as Dedi's, Webhosting etc.

Me, sticking up for Ben? Must be coming down with something.

I wasnt arguing that though was i.

What i was saying was true.

Status
Not open for further replies.