Status
Not open for further replies.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Thank you for proving my point. Seems like every opinion outed here deserves to be slagged off immediately. Anyways, I took the liberty to download the MirRevenge client and it showed a "stunning" amount of 10 *ten* online players. So I do wonder where the hysteria on this forum about the MirRevenge popularity comes from.

I am not pro-any server here. No one feeds me crap. I'm just a Gamepot player that wants a stable server to play mir on. If its run commercially, it would of course be best, but it seems like Mir2 has passed its final official breath. So the only option is a private server.

Just remember, I'm just one guy posting his opinion. For me, there are at least 100 people who won't bother to make an account or post on these forums. Just watch the ratio members vs guests in the past days. They just read and decide if they will play on a private server. And with all this rudeness and bickering, its not actually an image of stability and competence that's being displayed here.

Just my 2 cents.

Like it or not, we've been here 10 years and know what we're talking about. This is the ONLY Legend of Mir resource site. You say you haven't been fed crap yet you just said MR was the closest thing to official. That was my point.

JohnLenovo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 22, 2012
Like it or not, we've been here 10 years and know what we're talking about. This is the ONLY Legend of Mir resource site. You say you haven't been fed crap yet you just said MR was the closest thing to official. That was my point.

You have an awful way of making points then. Have a look at Ilsta's post, there someone with the decency to explain a few things to people who haven't been here for 10 years.

@Ilsta

I hope the coming weeks will see some more clarity on the various server offerings :) So far I am most impressed with Mir Reunited, but as you say, Mir 2.3 is a tad outdated, even for an ancient game like Mir2 ;)

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
i mean cmon, its been about 10 years now, play something new and different lol?

Sorry but how many low rate servers do you see in the past 10 years? compared to mid-high rates servers? low rate server are pretty rare, there is no longer any official Legend Of Mir (Gamepot still open?), too many med-high rate servers to be honest, private servers these days are handing us everything which in my eyes is boring and pointless, i would rather work for my levels, my kit and everything eles rather then spend 10mins to get 100 or some crap.
People always saying low rates are boring, we done it before and don't want to do it again but my question is how many times have you played mid/high rate servers over the years? i bet it beats you playing official hands down.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
Read somewhere lapta has 70+ players..... £6.99 a month x 70 thats mad just to play a private server lol.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
P2P private server? please don't tell me this is a new era of private servers -.-.

Who on gods earth would pay to play a private server?, thats shocking lol.

Kazababy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2007
FAO all: please stop hijacking my thread with immature comments about corrupt people and donations, i simply made this thread to find out which servers are around just now and the user counts they have along with some feedback from people who currently play them. petty argument in this thread are not welcome.

Please on topic, if you want to discuss all this immature bollox can you please make a different thread. This thread is made for people to independently recommend servers to me or post current usercounts.

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
HolyHeroes - 15-20 Max
Sphinx - 2-5 Max
Atlantis - ?
MirRevenge2 - ?
ThreeHeroes - ?
Reunited - ?
MirSupreme - ?
Project69 - ?

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Read somewhere lapta has 70+ players..... £6.99 a month x 70 thats mad just to play a private server lol.

£490 a month isnt much

Sorry but how many low rate servers do you see in the past 10 years? compared to mid-high rates servers? low rate server are pretty rare, there is no longer any official Legend Of Mir (Gamepot still open?), too many med-high rate servers to be honest, private servers these days are handing us everything which in my eyes is boring and pointless, i would rather work for my levels, my kit and everything eles rather then spend 10mins to get 100 or some crap.
People always saying low rates are boring, we done it before and don't want to do it again but my question is how many times have you played mid/high rate servers over the years? i bet it beats you playing official hands down.

the different is high rates are normally different and unique, when you log on you have no idea what caves your going to level in, what items your going to obtain at what level, and what stats your going to have.

Euro clones however, you know what levels ug et what skills, u know ull end up with boundless rings and DSS/SOWG or wotever crap at high level etc etc---- boring man

at least for some1 like me that did all taht on euro anyway, maybe its different for others i dunno.

Like i said, ive got nothing against LOW RATES, just EURO CLONES. they are LAZY efforts at makin mir servers imo, i could put up a euro clone right this second if i wanted to, takes no effort wot so ever

Ive done a low rate before, 4heros LR infact... it was quite successful but once people got max level and everything slowed down, people got bored and didnt wanna play any more and prefered the high rate style

Anyway, Low rate or high rate, its all the same. Its normally just a number difference, you either have 100 dc or 1000 dc, you still put the same time and effort in to earn them items.

I just strongly disagree with anyone that supports lapta, hes a greedy little douche thats done nothing for mir that try ruin it for others, like some1 said, he tried to shut down all private servers claiming he owned legend of mir, he even shut a couple down with letters claimin he would take them to court over copy right and some crap.

He dont deserve to even run a private server. Sure people may dislike me and stuff, but ive never tried to stop other players from hosting their own servers, ive even helped out people numerous times with problems via msn on this forums. Heck ive even played a few while hosting my own and found some enjoyable, jsut mostly ruined by corruption or not stable.

Andreas

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 12, 2008
Timisoara
well if some1 wants to ruin lapta's server let me know , i'll try remember all bad/major exploits lemon files had :P

Kazababy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 23, 2007
can a forum admin please lock this thread or infract the people who continually go off-topic as it is obviously going nowhere.

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
HolyHeroes uses the latest Heroes files. Is nothing like euro servers

Status
Not open for further replies.