Ruby Using the old standard mir 2.3 interface on a 2.6 version of mir

Join Discord

marcmulhern3

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 14, 2009
Hi Guys,

Im looking to create a 2.6 version of mir and i dont really like the gamepot/any of the new UI's.

Is it possible to just use the old interface? I have tried to copy the prguse files into my client but it just bugs out and you can't click on any of the icons.

If any1 cud let me know how to do this i would be very grateful. Search hasnt come up telling me how to do this :(

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
No, move on, that interface is ugly.

edit: well I tell a lie, you could use underdeveloped, unstable files.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

marcmulhern3

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jan 14, 2009
New stuff doesn't cut it for me im afraid. The 2.3 interface was nice and simple and got the job done.

Ideally i want to make my 2.3 server into a 2.6 server without sins/fishing/heroes.

The only thing i really hate about 2.3 is the fact TDB can't be used each hit and its damage is very high and i can't seem to adjust it and new skills come with the 2.6 files.

Upvote 0

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Well you can do all that with ruby bar change the interface. But I'm sorry "nice and simple and got the job done" is a poor excuse for not accepting change lol because all the interfaces fall under that.

I don't think I could even play using a 2.3 inteface anymore tbh, looks so hideous in comparison

Upvote 0