Discussion Utopia V2

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
🌟 **Experience the Adventure in Utopia Mir 2 - Join Us Now!** 🌟

Are you yearning for a classic Legend of Mir 2 experience that strikes the perfect balance between challenge and reward? Look no further! Our server offers an enchanting journey through rich lands teeming with danger and untold treasures.​
Post.png

[Specs]

AMD Ryzen 9 5950X 16-Core Processor @3.40 GHz
32 gb Ram
1gb Network
IPAddress= 138.201.225.249

🔥 **Server Features:**

✨ **Unique Rate Balance:** Immerse yourself in the world of Mir with low rates and an abundance of high-spawn opportunities.

✨ **Enhanced Skills:** Level 30 Taoists and Warriors can master new abilities—Poison Cloud and Cross Half Moon—to dominate their foes.

✨ **Boss Hunt Excitement:** Brace yourself for surprises, as certain bosses have a thrilling 1/10 chance of spawning right on your path.

✨ **Heart of the Bosses:** Conquer bosses and seize their hearts, enabling you to teleport to there kings rooms.

✨ **Quest-Driven Exploration:** Venture through ExpMap and GoldMap Portals, acquired from quests and boss drops.

⚔️ **Forge Your Destiny:**
Assemble a formidable character by selecting from the three original heroes, each with unique strengths and abilities. Embark on quests, overcome challenges, and elevate your prowess to stand among the realm's elite.

🛍️ **Economy & Shop:**
Master the art of trade and acquisition as you earn credits and gold through your adventures. Explore our versatile in-game shop, offering a plethora of items available for purchase using credits or gold.

🎉 **Unique Additions:**
🌳 **Boss Lands:** Traverse to special lands where formidable foes await your challenge, promising unparalleled spoils upon victory.

🔮 **Wizard Pet NPC:** Forge a connection with your loyal companions and experience new gameplay dynamics with our wizard pet NPC.

🎈 **Custom Events:** No GM is required when triggering your own events through our dedicated NPC.

🔗 **Join the Adventure:**
Your destiny awaits in the world of Utopia Mir 2 - it's time to seize it! Join us today and become a part of a vibrant community driven by passion and camaraderie.

🌐 **Connect with Us:**
Visit our official Discord Here!

🌐**Downloads:**
Full Client Download
Latest exe & ini

Black screen issues when launching the client, try installing these...

Download and install .NET 7 Desktop Runtime

Download and install WebView2

Download and install DirectX SDK

banner.gif

Last edited:

IHaveALongName

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Sep 8, 2012
Qatar
1691079883950.png
Did anyone else get this? or can confirm its a safe enviroment to play? lol
off the mega download - full client link

on topic :
Best of luck with your server,
i know you'll face a strong servers competition these upcoming months
with the amount of upcoming servers advertisements :p

Jev

ғᴜᴄᴋɪɴɢ ᴊᴇᴠ
Staff member
May 16, 2017
Worthing, West Sussex
View attachment 32302
Did anyone else get this? or can confirm its a safe enviroment to play? lol
off the mega download - full client link

on topic :
Best of luck with your server,
i know you'll face a strong servers competition these upcoming months
with the amount of upcoming servers advertisements :p
This happens with most crystal files....

Gezza

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 23, 2008
uk
Wasnt Utopia v1 a 3gena server? is this one being run by 3gena too?
He had to change his server name to Lands of Utopia because he used my previous server name, which I ran in 2017.

PS: This server isn't about user count or donations; it gives me something to work on that I want to do, and I shall develop it in my time. I'm not trying to compete with any other servers, but to give another option.

I'll listen to criticism and suggestions and adjust accordingly.

THIS SERVER IS NOT ASSOCIATED WITH 3gena IN ANY WAY.

Status
Not open for further replies.