Status
Not open for further replies.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
It's all fair saying you will clean the thread up, and ask people to stop attacking Xx69xX. But he is sitting there attacking Valk... All people are asking for is actual EVIDENCE of what he is being accused of. If he had any, surely he would have posted it by now and put the matter to bed. If he has no evidence then surely his posts should be deleted too because he is just trying to drag Valks name through the dirt?
Probably because we asked for peoples opinions on Valk, his past and the future server.
Therefore 69 is entitled to give his opinion. That does not mean the thread needs to be derailed over to Apoc and their Paypal, GG, Re-roll system.

From what I understand, proof was sent over to the LOMCN Admin Team at the time and was a factor in why he's banned in the first place. If you wish to take this matter up further, I suggest you make a post in the Private Questions/Complaints section and not this thread. Xx69xX does not have to supply this proof to everyone just because you asked for it.
Sometimes proof of hacking, exploiting, cheating etc is best kept away from the public to protect future servers.

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
Course Valk will 100% go the crypto route with his v2
You know whats funny about all this?

Lots complained about Bon's Crypto method as "MAYBE" he won't pull a scam on Mir by dumping it after 1-2 months but others will use this allow of Crypto Method to literally scam. It may not be Valk but this opened the door for anyone to literally dump a server after 1 month after launch, get all the money and vanish for some months.

But now is too late to police servers about not using crypto as Bon used ... so why others wont?

---

Before saying "Oh but you pressed Yes on Poll" I pressed Yes to see the votes :cool:
Can change my vote later based on where this thread goes haha

Now, whats the reason Valk got banned?

1. Cheating / Modifying other server clients?
2. Providing assistance to other players to claim back their money back from Apoc? If so, then Brolly should get the same treatment as Valk
3. Using the payment details from his v1 to harass other players who played his v1 on other servers?

(This been drafted based on the accusations others assigned to Valk on this thread and other threads - I m not accussing him for any of above as I got no proof)

I don't know what happen with Valk, if thats true what he did, few years back he used to be really kind and helpful.
Slap a warn tag on his advert and this should solve all this moaning.
Bring back Kaori seriously lol.

Codenamev

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Nov 28, 2017
Dubai
Is it acceptable to spam peoples personal infomation on a game that he (valk) gained through paypal transactions on his pervious server?

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Probably because we asked for peoples opinions on Valk, his past and the future server.
Therefore 69 is entitled to give his opinion. That does not mean the thread needs to be derailed over to Apoc and their Paypal, GG, Re-roll system.

From what I understand, proof was sent over to the LOMCN Admin Team at the time and was a factor in why he's banned in the first place. If you wish to take this matter up further, I suggest you make a post in the Private Questions/Complaints section and not this thread. Xx69xX does not have to supply this proof to everyone just because you asked for it.
Sometimes proof of hacking, exploiting, cheating etc is best kept away from the public to protect future servers.
Ok so if it’s about people’s opinions on valk, then why are people who gave their opinions being attacked by xx69xx calling them idiots and morons and that’s ok? But if anyone replies to comments made about them that is not?

Also Tai supporting posts attacking members who have given there opinion by liking it

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Can somebody please just post the evidence so we can lock this thread and be done with it... All anyone is asking for is proof as to why someone has been banned. Innocent until proven guilty? Just post the evidence, or if there is none unban him and close this thread. Its getting silly now.
I have asked you to raise this in the correct section.
Stop acting dumb, you are testing my patience.
Post automatically merged:

Ok so if it’s about people’s opinions on valk, then why are people who gave their opinions being attacked by xx69xx calling them idiots and morons and that’s ok? But if anyone replies to comments made about them that is not?

Also Tai supporting posts attacking members who have given there opinion by liking it
I thought I'd deleted most of these, including the ones where xx69xx was calling people idiots and morons?
Apologies if not, I'll check back.

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
1681982362281.png

@Jev You really are worth that award aren't you...

Why would you vote on something that is an open and shut case??? Did Valk mod and distribute a client or not? Also great attitude for a mod/staff member to have showing bias, we should put your removal of moderation to a vote instead.

@Xx69xX unlucky with the mass refunding but ye it should teach everyone the lesson of an automated cash shop + paypal. I've played private servers with x5 or more the population of Mir and I really don't believe they set themselves up for any headaches, keep those donations at a lower amount and make them not spammable. If Valk instigated the whole thing we should have easy proof, most people aren't knob heads believe it or not and it will naturally filter out of the community but it hasn't, all that's happened is some of the LOMCN staff/veterans desperately trying to remedy the situation, when the remedy is simply people need to know what they're doing when making a server, the entirety of it (donations, client updates blah blah)!

Sanjian

Just a Mir2 Fan
VIP
Apr 28, 2011
East Sussex
this is the definition of hacking a client is it not? (although he did have to pay someone else to do it)

1681983263530.png

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
You know whats funny about all this?

Lots complained about Bon's Crypto method as "MAYBE" he won't pull a scam on Mir by dumping it after 1-2 months but others will use this allow of Crypto Method to literally scam. It may not be Valk but this opened the door for anyone to literally dump a server after 1 month after launch, get all the money and vanish for some months.

But now is too late to police servers about not using crypto as Bon used ... so why others wont?

---

Before saying "Oh but you pressed Yes on Poll" I pressed Yes to see the votes :cool:
Can change my vote later based on where this thread goes haha

Now, whats the reason Valk got banned?

1. Cheating / Modifying other server clients?
2. Providing assistance to other players to claim back their money back from Apoc? If so, then Brolly should get the same treatment as Valk
3. Using the payment details from his v1 to harass other players who played his v1 on other servers?

(This been drafted based on the accusations others assigned to Valk on this thread and other threads - I m not accussing him for any of above as I got no proof)

I don't know what happen with Valk, if thats true what he did, few years back he used to be really kind and helpful.
Slap a warn tag on his advert and this should solve all this moaning.
Bring back Kaori seriously lol.

🐍 🐍 🐍 🐍

You voted yes therefore, in your own words, Jesus should be unbanned too. Don't try to disguise that fact with "i just wanted to see the results"

So we were supposed to ban crypto but again, cheating, chargebacks, dox'ing is all fine 👌 Depending on what way the wind is blowing seems to determine what you will complain about today

1681984375233.png

• Haha
Reactions: zedina

WelshSteel

Hallucination Critic
Dedicated Member
Dec 15, 2016
So basically the mods/owners/staff have reached a verdict on their own with very little evidence to back it up?

If he's without any shadow of a doubt a cheater (not the shitty UC thing btw) then why are you making us poll?

You want to showcase how the community allows cheaters? Is this a game to you? This mod/owner team have lost their marbles.

Reactions: Lose and Guccci

zedina

Mir3 Dev
Legendary
Dec 22, 2005
🐍 🐍 🐍 🐍

You voted yes therefore, in your own words, Jesus should be unbanned too. Don't try to disguise that fact with "i just wanted to see the results"
I mean yes, I hate Jeezus as much as other do however if what Valk did is true and gets unbanned. Yeezus should be unbanned too.
And if Valk got punished for teaching others how to chargeback, and if thats true that he did teaching others, then Brolly should get punished too.

I mean no offense however what Brolly did is lame as f.ck :) Pming other players playing another server and saying "Hey, you can type this and get ya money back" ...

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
I mean yes, I hate Jeezus as much as other do however if what Valk did is true and gets unbanned. Yeezus should be unbanned too.
And if Valk got punished for teaching others how to chargeback, and if thats true that he did teaching others, then Brolly should get punished too.

Yes you voted to unban valk and therefore Jesus too. Thank you for clarifying.

Idk what you're talking about about brolly for all of a sudden I don't know anything about it.

Valk and jesus are free but now brolly needs punishing for something? There goes that wind again 🌬️

• Sad
Reactions: zedina

syke

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 24, 2011
I think that's naive but anyway, time will tell.

The next question will be where do we drawn the line, if anywhere? If cheating, chargebacks, dox'ing and faking u/c are all fine, is DDoS'ing? On that basis are we unbanning Jesus too? The rules are all going to need to be adjusted so let's get it clear now and I don't think we can argue that if compromising the integrity of a server via cheats or hacks is OK but compromising it via DDoS attacks or anything similar is not.

Surely cheating/ being corrupt on your own server damages your server and reputation.

DDOS is attacking someone else’s

Not sure id say both are the same personally. Attacking others is ****. Even if you don’t like them.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Surely cheating/ being corrupt on your own server damages your server and reputation.

DDOS is attacking someone else’s

Not sure id say both are the same personally. Attacking others is ****. Even if you don’t like them.

Talking about cheating on other people's servers... which is what he's done on multiple if not every server he ever played. I threw in the fact he also cheated on his own server purely because it's such a ******* joke lol

We're also not just talking about valk at this point though. As I said the rules need to but updated to reflect the community's new standpoint, so that it can apply to everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.