Shyfx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2007
1695244518613.png
1695244643386.png
1695244666028.png Monsters die now.
Can assign skills to F keys
Can cast skills just need to do the effects now.
Post automatically merged:

ignore the delay after just waiting for server response but haven't done it yet

Last edited:
Reactions: blazee and Jev

Shyfx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2007
Little bit of a update

done loads of server stuff and will do a in game video soon :p

Reactions: blazee

Shyfx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2007
no shadows yet... lol ill get round to it at some point :p

1696360141977.png
Fixed shadow for you...

Last edited:
Reactions: zedina

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
I'm sure I see a dead pixel.

Deez Nuts GIF

DjDarkBoyZ

Dev
Golden Oldie
Aug 11, 2006
127.Ø.Ø.1
Looks awesome @Shyfx.
I hope my share of woool stuff on zircon prj was helped u with maps stuff. 😉
I still have the 2.0 image decoder and some last map format (2010 maps i think) middle worked the decodings.
Already someone got the free time for resurrect that nice game again.

great work ^^

Shyfx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2007
The only problem im having is the offsets for images exported from the new files are not right they must use some weird calculations to get them in the right place like the lancer at character select scene jumps around and also skill animations bounce around lol

didnt use anything from zircon that you released we already had most of the map working sanitys release helped fix most the problems we had lol

think the only solution at the moment would be to make a classic server from the sgls as the images from them work perfectly

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
The only problem im having is the offsets for images exported from the new files are not right they must use some weird calculations to get them in the right place like the lancer at character select scene jumps around and also skill animations bounce around lol

didnt use anything from zircon that you released we already had most of the map working sanitys release helped fix most the problems we had lol

think the only solution at the moment would be to make a classic server from the sgls as the images from them work perfectly

Hmm do you have any problems with character movement and monster frames? Woool uses ActionCfg.dat to process frames, me and Ryan had the same problem, he managed to find the correct version dat. to fix that problem, i don't fully understand what that file is actually doing though as we don't have a way to open it, but it also controls magic in magicfile.dat and you also got DynScence.dat which i believe controls UI processing, i assume this is where your problem is.

I don't think going back to SGL will fix the problem as they been apart of woool for a long time, since 1.8 i believe.

Shyfx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2007
ill just set something up so you can see what i mean

Ryans fix would work if your using an official client to load the files? otherwise they wont be doing anything? lol the sgls export correctly and work fine the wpf files exported everything from them but the images have something done to them and they dont work like maybe the client resizes them before displaying them but that would be a waste of processing power if thats what they did seems retarded to me lol

not all the images in the wpf files are like this eg would be the interface they work ok as they seem to be the correct sizes already, the images do hold a second size which I have tried but that didnt fix my issue either so not sure what they did lol

Last edited:

Shyfx

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 19, 2007
ill do an update in the next few weeks, life is a bit hectic at min with new job and things so just finding time for everything lol, no open source