Well, here it is;

venomcopy.png

What you think needs improving plz, don't say text i'm **** at that lol

Pyraine

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 22, 2004
Aggresion
When I take a look at the complete rubbish that this community throws out on terms of graphics capability, it boggles the mind why someone as competent as yourself would come here to ask for comments and critique off people who wouldn't know how you even made the picture, never mind offer you advice on how to improve.

The only advice I can offer. Is go to a community where the users are within the same league as you. These guys can't help you. All they are going to do is say '9/10 good.lol.'

Joopers*

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 10, 2006
Behind you
Well i've been here a while and just think i may aswell post to see what people think..People on real gfx forums are quite blunt but people like Hated1, Wittin, Hammykins write quite a bit of stuff.

Anyway i did recently start using the gamerenders forum.. ;D

Last edited:

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Have always liked your style Joopers, yet another well-organised beautiful piece of work.

The text is actually really effective, good contrast to the purple and black and the font and styling works well.

What Pyraine says is true though, imo you should set yourself up a Deviantart account... every so often a pro might gaze over your profile and give you some useful feedback. Free to join, why not?

Joopers*

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 10, 2006
Behind you
Cheers :) And i'll set up a DA account now :D

I might make a tut to get all these people off brushes -.-

Last edited:

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Great piece ryan, I like this one. The text is actually suited here, only thing I can think of is a boarder.

Yes, gamerenders is good :)

Dark12345

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 4, 2004
Portsmouth
its quality, how u do that effect?
like the lightning **** on the sides...
9.8/10
are they brush's
or filters (as u have sex with them)

Rampage

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 22, 2003
Coalville, Leicestershire
It's actual quite nice and I like it, the text isn't good though like you've said.

Theres also an over-sharpened piece in the design(bottom left). Also, I know the render is a main feature of this design but I still don't like it... I think personally you could have chosen a better one, not that I'm king of the renders or anything, I actually never use them :)

Good stuff though, I really like it.

8/10 :eek: