vindico is coming bk ...

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
ExpoRing not even x2.5. All ways mob laggg - You said you fixed mob lagg on 2nd wipe.

So untill these have been fixed i shall come back. But for now ima go do somet els till these are fixed.

Good luck on server

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Sorry for double post.

Can this be moved onto advertisements? Im sure this is live :)

Most of the old members has come back to play this! So come and log on and have FUN.

PS: SabukWall @ 8PM Cya all there ;)

Nikx

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 1, 2008
Server needs to improve.. Sabuk will be fun only if the laggs fixed .. and tbh make Firewall Enable more fun if all skills are there.. a wizz isnt a wizz without Fw ... A Tao isnt a TAo without curse/Poison.. a War isnt a war without a wep. so enable fw.

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
there are places to lvl and also only thing i changed was 1 map u now need a chip to get in it :)

Kanz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 13, 2010
Far to much mob like 23/7 Each time he reboots lag comes back within an hour, people have somehow "crafted" cough got an exp chip and r rebirthed + level 125 +

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
Far to much mob like 23/7 Each time he reboots lag comes back within an hour, people have somehow "crafted" cough got an exp chip and r rebirthed + level 125 +

tbh, its a good point its obvious some corruption is going on, i mean i started yesterday morning and im rebirthed level 76, knowing how hard it is in rebirth caves i cant see how he has done that amount of levels as a warrior before me?
he obviously knows the GMs and is getting some stuff on the sly, as r his guild as they all have technicolour robes... piss take

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
tbh, its a good point its obvious some corruption is going on, i mean i started yesterday morning and im rebirthed level 76, knowing how hard it is in rebirth caves i cant see how he has done that amount of levels as a warrior before me?
he obviously knows the GMs and is getting some stuff on the sly, as r his guild as they all have technicolour robes... piss take

It's called Donation & EvilMir ;)

Wish i had money to donate :eek:hmy:

Kanz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 13, 2010
Think I figured out how they level just not the technic arms lol

Kanz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 13, 2010
Sinister members are like the only ones with technic arm and I have cleared BossHeaven like 4 times, aswell as killed loooads of ZT's and ZumaGods, nothing majorly good.

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Sinister members are like the only ones with technic arm and I have cleared BossHeaven like 4 times, aswell as killed loooads of ZT's and ZumaGods, nothing majorly good.

Names of people in this guild? Ownage etc?

/Nymph

Kanz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 13, 2010
Yes, Ownage was the first to get one and if I remember rightly, Halfpint were close in the same guild on Evil mir?

Status
Not open for further replies.