vindico is coming bk ...

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004
Lol, that group of players are all mates with the GM, lo corruption

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
ermm halfpint aint played evilmir shes my missus and there is no corruption in game as im hardly on anyways and when shes on shes on the computer next to me so i can see whats going on on her screen lol soz guys ....
without me looking into this id say that a majority of sinisters guild are old players from b4 the wipe who played it all the time , so on the off chance wouldnt it be possible that they know where to hunt and get the stuff they need rather than a newbie knowing where to look ?

betsy

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 25, 2008
lo kelvin- is there any chance you can do the experience to how it is when experience event is on, as without expevent its just impossible to get % anywhere.

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
try exploring new caves the exp was put up last night in some of the less used caves lol

K_Jonzy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Oct 8, 2008
My House
ermm halfpint aint played evilmir shes my missus and there is no corruption in game as im hardly on anyways and when shes on shes on the computer next to me so i can see whats going on on her screen lol soz guys ....
without me looking into this id say that a majority of sinisters guild are old players from b4 the wipe who played it all the time , so on the off chance wouldnt it be possible that they know where to hunt and get the stuff they need rather than a newbie knowing where to look ?

i played b4 wipe, its why im level 77 rebirthed, but i still not getting techno arms as fast as them, all the ones in game came into game on the first day, btw get in game been trying to get hold of u all day

kash12

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 22, 2004

Yes because if you were corrupt you'd be owning up to it on here, forgot about that.

/Nymph

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
this is the worse server ever for mob lag...

sorry for lag i was working on server and i did mention it in global at some point during the day and also it does lag when i log on so i try to log on as little as possible and also its not on a dedi cos im not pushing for donations so i apologise for the mob lag ............and once i get enough spare money i will invest in a dedi if that helps :)

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
from the little time ive spent on the server, it seems like there is no fun to be had unless an event is on or you have donated... :S

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
from the little time ive spent on the server, it seems like there is no fun to be had unless an event is on or you have donated... :S

there is fun theres quests to do and loads of caves to explore and also it dont help if ur standing in town half the time waiting for something to come to you .....( that is if ur one of them standing in town that is lol)

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
there is fun theres quests to do and loads of caves to explore and also it dont help if ur standing in town half the time waiting for something to come to you .....( that is if ur one of them standing in town that is lol)

not gna lie, I am :P people say there is no way to keep up with donators... now i dont mind donating or whatever but whats the point when your looking at a server that isnt balanced and appears to be short term :S.. sorry if this is completly inaccurate but its the general vibe im getting.

Kanz

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 13, 2010
Only found 3 noob quests, if there are quests they sure are hid well

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
noones mentioned needing more of them noob quests but if more are wanted i will happily put more in :)

IceSlice

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 24, 2005
Under the Sea :O
servers fine. once u grind it to the 1st rebirth it starts gettin gd :) altho the exp ring was the most stupid idea i ever seen...

Nikx

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Feb 1, 2008
tbh sort the hp/mp /stats out cus pvping get boring not complaing server looks great tbh. n1.

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
a little walkthrough to help new players to get past the few lot of levels like 20-90 would be nice.

Status
Not open for further replies.