Vindico mir 2.3 [Last Checked 14/04/2010]

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Dazz

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 12, 2008
Is the serv down, just me that gets stuck at ok screen?

/Daz

rudi2pac

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2009
hey..any1 have a problem with login?last door can't be open:( i can't connect to srv..

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
sorry all m2 seemed to close down on its own while i was still in bed rebooted it as soon as i realised sorry all :)

kelvin09

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 13, 2008
servers run from home and its got a stable connection also ....as its not been up that long...

azza2k7

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 3, 2008
im downloading this cant wait to play how many users play this MIR anyways?

Advent

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 19, 2010
I wouldnt bother playing tbh.

Get to lvl 100 and you get FREE Rebirth kit, which has simply retarded stats. Met Strike 1 hits anyone, Curse lasts 2minutes, Firewall lasts an age. Its idiotic as ****.

SW lasts for THREE hours. Who cba fighting that long? lol

Server owner didnt seem to like that i criticised his statting of items, or that he tried to create an AdvTDB on 2.3 files, lol. So he chat banned me, gave me a bunch of pk points, resulting in archers killing me infront of loads of people, dropping Mir items etc. Then booted me from server when i started dropping my kit around. And changed my passwords.

Very mature.

Also he added an NPC to sell stackables, to which i exploited for about an hour and made over 500mill lol. Such a retard.

Server is really bollocks. I wouldnt advise anyone to play unless your a carebear.

That will be all.

x

excluded

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 31, 2006
There is a forum alrdy that is active:

http://vinidcomir.myfreeforum.org/index.php

like 5 times i posted this thread like.

I have had a play of it now and gotta say its not a bad server,
weird that carebears are non exsistant.

Sumone said not worth playing unless you was a carebear* sounds to me like you lost wall and left cuz of it???

If not then plz say the reason -- u played server pking everone not in ur guild then in a flash your all gone????

Explain Plazen

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
tbh server is worth playing very good like kelvin said u was pissed off cause u lost sw b4 gf.

and bout rb kit i just rb'ed n i never got full kit? noob says it all.