Vital Elementz Mir 3 Released

Join Discord

Tali

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 4, 2004
After a lot of crap we have decided to release the complete set...
All work here was created by Tipsy & Vamp of Vital Elementz (Around 2004)

Vital Elementz 3.38 Files

Server Information:

Code:
[U]Server Stats[/U]
Experience is x4 and experience needed to level is halfed making it x8
Gold and drops have been totaly redone to suit the leveling speed.

[U]New Players start with:[/U]
 Level 7 Book, Wooden Sword, Armour, 10 Potions and a healer.

Vital Elementz Features:
[U]General:[/U]
The whole item datebase has been redone to bring you items that take a step away from euro. Including an "Elite" version of almost every item ingame.
Every monster ingame has been tweaked to match our items.

[U]Quests:[/U]
Daily quests are ingame atm but are soon to be removed and replaced with something original
Main quests are being added with over 27 stages of main quests spaning over the whole of mir.

[U]Daily Lottery[/U]
The lottery system is currently being redone to bring players a new ingame feature.
[U]
Guild Place's[/U]
No game master interferance needed these can be purchased on the spot after finishing a guild quest. No need for keys every guild member is allowed access.

[U]Guild Gold Storage[/U]
One of a kind ingame gold storage where members can deposite gold and the leader can take it out.

[U]Item Refine System[/U]
The item refine has had a total make over allowing you to refine element advantage.
Items can be refine without the worry of loosing it. Althought there is a cap on how many stats you can refine per item.

[U]Advanced Refine System [/U]
Collect items to make a dragon eye
then try your luck the weapon will not
break with basic stats such as dc/magic
but may break when trying to refine
accuracy/velocity.
[U]
Armour Refine System[/U] 
Allows you to upgrade armour stats.

[U]Armour colour change[/U]
Change your armour colour on every drapery shop.

[U]Special Repair In Every Town[/U]
No need to teleport to phantom forest after every hunt..Every merchant has a special repair in every town.

[U]Drugs[/U]
 Drugs such as impact,magic,soul are sold on every storage npc and last double the time.

[U]Cave Teleporter[/U]
No need to run just use the teleport stone..for a small fee.
[U]
Elite Town Teleports[/U]
Pay extra for a town teleport and you will be able to avoid the pot timer.

[U]Level 4 & 5 Skills[/U]
 Find the book in one of the areas translate it then you will be able to learn it aslong as you have the level 3/4 of that skill

[U]Events[/U]
Every town has a custom event script that is changable to the amount of mobs and the type that spawn there. These can be trigered by a GM or something that a character does.

[U]Fame Points[/U]
Taken them to the next level being used for fame crafting is just one of the many uses.

[U]Vital Points[/U]
Every Boss gives Vital Points that can be exchanged for things such as rose's or fame points, gender changes, armour gender.

[U]Monster Rental Service[/U]
Totaly redone to bring you a new pet every level including healers and more

[U]New Areas[/U]
 New areas such as past bichon, Zuma Temple V1, Prajna Temple V1, Slave Cave, Ancient Cave, Dark Temple, Holy Temple, Evil Temple, Constantly adding more.
Other:
These files are 3.38 so missing alot of the 3.55 stuff.
Most of the files have been redone so you may find them confusing...
Wrong Database's Included sorry.

Condition:

DO NOT HOST WITH THE NAME VITALELEMENTZ

(Rick can you message me on MSN please, I've had to remove the file links)

Last edited by a moderator:

mapadale

After a lot of crap we have decided to release the complete set...
All work here was created by Tipsy & Vamp of Vital Elementz (Around 2004)

Vital Elementz 3.38 Files

Server Information:
Code:
[U]Server Stats[/U]
Experience is x4 and experience needed to level is halfed making it x8
Gold and drops have been totaly redone to suit the leveling speed.

[U]New Players start with:[/U]
 Level 7 Book, Wooden Sword, Armour, 10 Potions and a healer.

Vital Elementz Features:
[U]General:[/U]
The whole item datebase has been redone to bring you items that take a step away from euro. Including an "Elite" version of almost every item ingame.
Every monster ingame has been tweaked to match our items.

[U]Quests:[/U]
Daily quests are ingame atm but are soon to be removed and replaced with something original
Main quests are being added with over 27 stages of main quests spaning over the whole of mir.

[U]Daily Lottery[/U]
The lottery system is currently being redone to bring players a new ingame feature.

[U]Guild Place's[/U]
No game master interferance needed these can be purchased on the spot after finishing a guild quest. No need for keys every guild member is allowed access.

[U]Guild Gold Storage[/U]
One of a kind ingame gold storage where members can deposite gold and the leader can take it out.

[U]Item Refine System[/U]
The item refine has had a total make over allowing you to refine element advantage.
Items can be refine without the worry of loosing it. Althought there is a cap on how many stats you can refine per item.

[U]Advanced Refine System [/U]
Collect items to make a dragon eye
then try your luck the weapon will not
break with basic stats such as dc/magic
but may break when trying to refine
accuracy/velocity.

[U]Armour Refine System[/U] 
Allows you to upgrade armour stats.

[U]Armour colour change[/U]
Change your armour colour on every drapery shop.

[U]Special Repair In Every Town[/U]
No need to teleport to phantom forest after every hunt..Every merchant has a special repair in every town.

[U]Drugs[/U]
 Drugs such as impact,magic,soul are sold on every storage npc and last double the time.

[U]Cave Teleporter[/U]
No need to run just use the teleport stone..for a small fee.

[U]Elite Town Teleports[/U]
Pay extra for a town teleport and you will be able to avoid the pot timer.

[U]Level 4 & 5 Skills[/U]
 Find the book in one of the areas translate it then you will be able to learn it aslong as you have the level 3/4 of that skill

[U]Events[/U]
Every town has a custom event script that is changable to the amount of mobs and the type that spawn there. These can be trigered by a GM or something that a character does.

[U]Fame Points[/U]
Taken them to the next level being used for fame crafting is just one of the many uses.

[U]Vital Points[/U]
Every Boss gives Vital Points that can be exchanged for things such as rose's or fame points, gender changes, armour gender.

[U]Monster Rental Service[/U]
Totaly redone to bring you a new pet every level including healers and more

[U]New Areas[/U]
 New areas such as past bichon, Zuma Temple V1, Prajna Temple V1, Slave Cave, Ancient Cave, Dark Temple, Holy Temple, Evil Temple, Constantly adding more.
Other:
These files are 3.38 so missing alot of the 3.55 stuff.
Most of the files have been redone so you may find them confusing...
All Database's Included APART FROM THE ACCOUNT's

Condition:

DO NOT HOST WITH THE NAME VITALELEMENTZ
Lets hope we see some intresting servers come from this.

Last edited:

Tali

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 4, 2004
so these will work with a 3.55 client? or they need 3.38 client?

Havent tried, guess you just need to change the mir3.exe and use a .cin

Not sure how the conversion from 3.38 -> 3.55 will go but the aim of releasing these was to give people an idea of what/how stuff can be done :P
(And to get some credit for out work)

sweet.. i might try to make something nice outta this. thanks

Hopfully :D Goodluck

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Easy to transfer from 3.38 -> 3.55. Some1 hurry and use these as i did quite clearly say ''it was only put up so i could play''. Some1 else does everything saves me alot of work and hassle.

Thnks Rick for makin my life so much easier lol :) No need to cry anymore babe =/

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
Permanent Mirror -

TEMP REMOVED

Just one question..

With your Advanced Refine system, it reads from the SQL the current stats on the weapon.. and then updates the SQL with the new stats.

Have you checked this actually works, as the info in the SQL is NOT real time, it only saves back every 10 mins (or whatever you set it to) and then it will overwrite your changes the next time it updates it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tali

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 4, 2004
Permanent Mirror -
Just one question..

With your Advanced Refine system, it reads from the SQL the current stats on the weapon.. and then updates the SQL with the new stats.

Have you checked this actually works, as the info in the SQL is NOT real time, it only saves back every 10 mins (or whatever you set it to) and then it will overwrite your changes the next time it updates it.

Not sure lol these files are like 4 years old...Last time I tried the 3.55 there was a way to do advanced refine using holley.

Edit: just had a look and from what I can see
Code:
Envir\Market_Def\TaoSung\Blacksmith-5.txt
Use's the HL commands to do it. So i guess it did'nt work properly :(

Last edited:

MoaningMurtle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2007
Untited Kingdom
I wrote a better VP exchange script if anyone wants to use it.

[@ExchangeVPForFP]
#SAY
So you want to convert your VitalPoints into FamePoints.\
Remember once you have converted you will not be able to get them back...\\
<Proceed/@VPforFP>\
<Never Mind/@Main>\
<Leave/@Exit>\

[@VPforFP]
#IF
CheckFame
#ACT
Loadvalue D1 "QuestDiary\System\VitalPoints.txt" [Points] %USERNAME
Mov D4 %P9
#SAY
An explination to convertion is as follows:\
{FCOLOR/10}50{FCOLOR/12} VitalPoint = {FCOLOR/10}10{FCOLOR/12} FamePoint\
VitalPoints obtained so far: {FCOLOR/10}<$OUTPUT(D1)>{FCOLOR/12}\\
<Exchange/@VPforFP2>\
<Back/@Main>\
<Leave/@Exit>\

[@VPforFP2]
#IF
Large D1 50
#ACT
Dec D1 50
INC D4 10
SetFame %D4
SaveValue "QuestDiary\System\VitalPoints.txt" [Points] %USERNAME %D1
#SAY
You succesfully converted {FCOLOR/10}50{FCOLOR/12} VitalPoints into {FCOLOR/10}10{FCOLOR/12} FamePoints.\
You now have {FCOLOR/10}<$OUTPUT(D1)>{FCOLOR/12} VitalPoints and {FCOLOR/10}<$OUTPUT(D4)>{FCOLOR/12} FamePoints.\\
<Continue Exchange/@VPforFP>\
<Leave/@Exit>\
#ELSESAY
Sorry you only have {FCOLOR/10}<$OUTPUT(D1)>{FCOLOR/12} VitalPoints.\
To do this you need {FCOLOR/10}50{FCOLOR/12} VitalPoints.\\
<Leave/@Exit>

It can be done better with alot more option but this was a two minute job. People can use this because My Server will contain plently of point systems not just the VP system.

Cricket1650

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2008
also people the database is not translated so you either have to translate yourself or use a different CD database

mapadale

also people the database is not translated so you either have to translate yourself or use a different CD database
Well obviously the files are not ment to be used straight as, Rick has released them to help the community work on creating better servers. Not to create a carbon copy.

If people can't create a server from there own work, but everyone else's, then really they shouldn't be creating servers.
I wrote a better VP exchange script if anyone wants to use it.

It can be done better with alot more option but this was a two minute job. People can use this because My Server will contain plently of point systems not just the VP system.
All you have done is simplyfy it, you've not created it.

Last edited:

Tali

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 4, 2004
Sorry didnt realise they were the original database's here's ours: (I think i dont have SQL here to look)

CruelDragon3GBaseData

Last edited:

MoaningMurtle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 4, 2007
Untited Kingdom
Well obviously the files are not ment to be used straight as, Rick has released them to help the community work on creating better servers. Not to create a carbon copy.

If people can't create a server from there own work, but everyone else's, then really they shouldn't be creating servers.

All you have done is simplyfy it, you've not created it.

Actually I wrote that from scratch. I didn't use the one from the VitalMaster NPC. Also read what I actually said you idiot before trying to sound smart.

Last edited: