Vodafone

smoochy boys on tour

Kadama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
West Midlands, Malvern
Just bought the new Sony Ericson C905 8.1meg pixel camera phone on pay as you go and its vodafone, i cant seem to make any calls tho and my m8 says i need to register the sim? im from o2 and never had to do this before, cant make no calls whatso ever. its not from a shop

any help would be appreciated, thanks xxx

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
3 Of my mates have them phones. Theyve all been sent back atleast once...

Just thought id say....

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
You usually have to register a SIM card, o2's registration process is the first time you top-up.

DeathWish

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Oct 29, 2003
3 Of my mates have them phones. Theyve all been sent back atleast once...

Just thought id say....

ive got it... camera is wkd n i use myn loads... but lyk ye ive sent it back 6/7 times... its actually broken at the moment...

Kadama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
West Midlands, Malvern
Got it unblocked in the end and using my o2 sim card in it. So these phones are liable to break?

Under what pressure is the phone under dw, does it have much tlc, how exactly did it break.

If this is the case ill sell the phone on, an as u said dw, brilliant phone its top notch, i thought the layout of the themes was a bit "paper" looking if you get what im trying to say, and the audio is brilliant!

DeathWish

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Oct 29, 2003
well i know ppl that have never had problems with it.. but lyk i dno if they fixed it now n just kept sendin me 1 of the bad batch of fones or sumin but every single time my ear piece would break... so when ppl call me/i call them you cant hear anything at all..had to keep puttin ppl on loud speaker which was just annoyin.

but lyk ye it wud happen randomly no matter how nice i was to my fone lyk sometimes it happened n i dint bang it or drop it or anything..

along with the ear piece breaking other things have broke too... gps...wifi...my number 9 button wen txtin wud lyk go to do a w n it would skip through n do an x, y or z... tht fukin annoyin to *** lol.

ive had my screen break as well... like some loose connection thing i fink it was ... when i closed my fone the screen would go off straight away.

i think thts all i cant remember anythin else thats happened

EvilEvil

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 22, 2003
If you send a txt message in 1 go to over 10 people it will send all 10 as MMS and charge u more. Is a good phone but i ended up swapping for my BlackBerry :)

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Couldn't agree more. Nearly all of my friends (all 2 of them, thought i'd say it before anyone else did) & family are on o2 and I do that unlimited texts and calls thing, it's great.

Are mms still 30p?

O2 unlimited? £15 a month for free calls / texts to o2 numbers?

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
orange wins.

although i pay £35 a month contract for unlimited txts and lots of calls. i love orange. never liked o2.

Skyline

LOMCN Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Mar 26, 2003
Sheffield
Orange ftw.

My contact is awsome.

i got a Touch HD which I had to pay £195 for the handset... steep? yeah.

But then i got a contract where i get 200min and Unlim texts for £10 a month...

BUT

They also put a £200 credit on my account, so everytime my bill comes in, the money goes out of that credit.... so 18 x £10 = £180... technically if I dont go over my 200min (I dont and wont) i dont pay any bills for my 18month contract and for a phone that is/was worth £400+ for £195.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
i hate touchscreens...so crap for texting, and thats all i use my fone for.