smoochy boys on tour

Koriban

Addict
Legendary
Loyal Member
Aug 18, 2006
Brighton
I have so many wallpapers.

This is my current one, because I can't stop playing CS:GO.

lndgwO0.jpg

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
Heres mine, i like to keep pretty much everything off the desktop and like plain/simple wallpapers, here's a subreddit im guessing you'll like dedicated to multi monitor setups (i saw your set up on the chronicles thred)

1Shlqv5.png

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Obviously...

But seriously it's annoying to find something that looks nice, I like muffin's idea that's quite good. Thinking about perhaps some sort of game wallpaper set up. I don't want the same thing x3 >.<

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
Here's a wallpaper dump i get most of mine from here, i also usually hide my task bar so it just comes up when i scroll over it, im contemplating a multi monitor set up now i have my new pc but id have to go for matching monitors so im gunna have to wait till i can afford two decent but reasonably priced 19-21" monitors
http://imgur.com/gallery/GV71l

Last edited:

DevilsKnight

I
VIP
Aug 1, 2004
I agree with you there.

Here's one of mine, been experimenting with a few things recently. Click it for a bonus picture.

Are you using a seperate program to set your wallpapers on each screen? Unless that is one big picture?

Dk

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Not heard of that in a while, used it a lot in the XP days but it's not really needed now.

KczbgJW.png