Warcraft Wealth

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
I can make 200g an hour with ease, and i'm no professional gold farmer. These guides are just huge cons for retards who don't have a clue how to play the game.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
I can make 200g an hour with ease, and i'm no professional gold farmer. These guides are just huge cons for retards who don't have a clue how to play the game.
and would you like to share that ?:)

And i laugh when i saw that guide lol

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Fishing + Mining,

Fishing you can make 200g on my server if theres a good raid going believe it or not and mining can make 300g again if lucky

so that's 500g, just takes a lil bit to grind.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Fishing + Mining,

Fishing you can make 200g on my server if theres a good raid going believe it or not and mining can make 300g again if lucky

so that's 500g, just takes a lil bit to grind.
fishing gains you gold erm how ?:P

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
and would you like to share that ?:)

And i laugh when i saw that guide lol

There is a little lake outside Shattrath with these tadpole things in it. They're like level 62-64, piss easy to kill, and their warrior class. Farm Motes of water from them, disenchant greens, and sell the elemental fragments.

Easy money.

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
There is a little lake outside Shattrath with these tadpole things in it. They're like level 62-64, piss easy to kill, and their warrior class. Farm Motes of water from them, disenchant greens, and sell the elemental fragments.

Easy money.
im a protection paladin so it its kinda bad to farm for me coz i kill slower

DarkXXX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 9, 2004
Sheffield
im a protection paladin so it its kinda bad to farm for me coz i kill slower

Bull****!

Prot pallies are amazing against large amounts of warrior class mobs! One of my mates used to go around those terraces in SMV and do lures of like 25+ mobs, made loads from greens, blues, cash and cloth!

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom
Lol still level 41 shammy here -.- aint got money to pay atm >.> but i got 400+ gold O.o and its my 1st char and only played 2 months.. :@ really wanna play now! Vagrant i hate you for reminding me of wow :@ lol <3

Shady

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 5, 2004
prot pads go wi 2 mages and lure mass grps and mages kill , gain good loot lmao

i played wow for a total of a day and elarned that.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Daily quests get me over 100g a day alone

Then I fish for Savory Deviate Delight (I can cook them) and sell them for 1.5g pp, easy money...

Elijah

Crystal Dev
Developer
Jul 21, 2004
Currently playing my second character to level 70, a priest. I've basically just burnt through all the quests, disenchanting greens and blues i dont need and i've got around 1.5k gold simply from that.

Thats by not using any gold from my original character.

You just have to not waste cash on silly things you see in AH and will probebly be useless to you in a level or so.

At level 70, you can finish the quests that were left over, they give amazing exp, and as Jealy mentioned i think, daily quests rock too.

Other than that you have the learn what the best grinding is for you to make cash depending on your spec etc.

/Ash

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Also, max out your fishing + cooking, fish for Golden Darters, Furious Crawdads ect... Cook them + sell.

Golden Darters give +44 healing +20 spirit for 30 min after eating for 10 sec, good for healers

Crawdads give 30 stam + 20 spirit, best food for tanks there is.

Also, on the Elemental Plateu there are "Pure Water" that spawn in the water, these look like bright blue parts in the water, fish these and you will get Mote of Water. They are also spawned in the rest of Nagrand so it's worth flying up + down.

Lol at this picture, they have obviously added a 4 at the beginning of their 1426g...

Vagrant

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 13, 2004
Romania
Also, max out your fishing + cooking, fish for Golden Darters, Furious Crawdads ect... Cook them + sell.

Golden Darters give +44 healing +20 spirit for 30 min after eating for 10 sec, good for healers

Crawdads give 30 stam + 20 spirit, best food for tanks there is.

Also, on the Elemental Plateu there are "Pure Water" that spawn in the water, these look like bright blue parts in the water, fish these and you will get Mote of Water. They are also spawned in the rest of Nagrand so it's worth flying up + down.

Lol at this picture, they have obviously added a 4 at the beginning of their 1426g...
ok thanks for advice mate mind posting a pic of that thing pure watter i dont really understand what it is :P

DarkDevil

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 13, 2005
England (UK)
i got my epic flying mount and netherdrake and swift flight form and still i have 2.5k gold just from dailies so its possible to gain alot of gold

btw love that fake screenie

what server people on im on Terenas