Was this true?

smoochy boys on tour

Whoops777

LOMCN Member
Sep 27, 2022
Was it true that mir 3 original server in Korea had 750k users ;)

Just seen this on a video on YouTube

Sadly the the you tube program is about ppl murdering from this game

Reactions: OxxpqxxO

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
The girls sucks major way, if she just kept shut up... or at least lower the sound volume of her mic
Had to stop the video halfway through.

Huge numbers playing was the reason we needed adjusted drops for our EU servers, wasn't just that we don't play as hard as Koreans or Chinese. And speaking of item drops I always believed they were curtailed at night time when almost nobody was playing and I played from a time zone five hours behind UK, when most pple were done for the day.

So I started playing early in the afternoon and my luck turned, started getting some OK drops

Last edited:

OxxpqxxO

Dentity
Veteran
Oct 25, 2012
arnold schwarzenegger death GIF

Crazy stuff out there back in the days, the golden/bloody/sweating days of mir!

• Haha
Reactions: Pusha

Vyse

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Apr 29, 2004
Manchester/Stockport
Was it true that mir 3 original server in Korea had 750k users ;)

Just seen this on a video on YouTube

Sadly the the you tube program is about ppl murdering from this game

Server population sounds about right for the time that the original Mir3 came out.

Guy telling the story got a lot of crap wrong including what the item was F**king called.

Lastly that girls voice was annoying and she obviously doesn't understand how seriously asian's take gaming $1000 back then is a lot over there at that time given there age. Hell the item was so iconic within the game that every single version of Mir has contained the Dragon Slayer Sword even the most recent one's Mir4 and MirM.

Not to mention the money being thrown around in Mir4 was completely insane talking millions not to mention all the asians multi accounted and got others to play on there account which in my mind was insanity can you imagen what you would be feeling if you gave someone an account you spent £100k+ on and they deleted the character over something petty. Not gunna lie IRL PKing in that situation would probably be justified. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: Pusha

grimchamp

LOMCN Developer
Developer
May 16, 2005
I really enjoyed that video, right up until the bit when she opened her mouth.

• Haha
Reactions: Vyse

mir2pion

TL;DR
Veteran
Feb 21, 2013
Even her good looks don't save the day and that is something :cool:

I bet if pple knew where some folks lived irl, there would be more, if not killing, then at least a severe body/property harm, even on euro servers and real currency wouldn't even need to be involved.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Vyse

Pusha

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Oct 14, 2017
England

Strangely enough, last night I was explaining what Legend Of Mir was to my partner and I was explaining how items drop and people get crazy over it, and I showed her this article lol.

• Wow
Reactions: Nostalgic