Watchout p69

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
:):) A new personal record for ragezone

111 ingame as i type this , still, gotta beat p69!

Attachments

• hit100.JPG
    hit100.JPG
    40.4 KB · Views: 268
Last edited:

CrazyFox

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2005
Mental your just a sad muppet so really RaGEZONE better watch out because im going to report it :)
then we can see how big your head gets.

CrazyFox

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 17, 2005
what did u do.
well not u.
But your other GameMasters.

They are crroupt as anything.
i have posted screenes after screene trying to show u the proof.

aka Sipher (KlepTo)
TDAdviser.

Add me to msn and i will send u the screen shots of what they do all day shall i.

[email protected]

And the reason why i wanna report RaGEZONE is because u have 2 manny sad @ss GameMasters who are crroupt as anything.
and you do not do anything about it.

add me and ill explain more to u.

also i should not get banned for posting this as there is no rule on lomcn about me Reporting servers.

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
CrazyFox said:
what did u do.
well not u.
But your other GameMasters.

They are crroupt as anything.
i have posted screenes after screene trying to show u the proof.

aka Sipher (KlepTo)
TDAdviser.

Add me to msn and i will send u the screen shots of what they do all day shall i.

[email protected]

And the reason why i wanna report RaGEZONE is because u have 2 manny sad @ss GameMasters who are crroupt as anything.
and you do not do anything about it.

add me and ill explain more to u.

also i should not get banned for posting this as there is no rule on lomcn about me Reporting servers.
That's just about as bad as dossing a server because you don't like it.

If you don't like it, don't play it, it's really that simple.

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
::1
rz.jpg

Wd Mento :)

/Leo

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Np scorp, your the only server i consider having the edge over ragezone, but im hoping this christmas event will take some of your players away, no offence or anything, p69 good and all, u got like over 100 players who hate my guts so least your secured with them, but im lucky i brought tons of new players from rz who never heard of mir2 before and they are playing it for the first time, eventually they will get bored and try another server, but i dont want that to happen :)

Shinoda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 18, 2003
Hong Kong
Taking in new people to Mir2 then bragging your user count is a bit lame, hey I plan to do it myself but wouldn't come on LOMCN with my head so far up my own arse just to have a pop at Scorp.

2006 - Dawn of the Egotistic 1337 Kiddie Wars™

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
Shouldnt i be proud? Im sure you would do the same, i remembr scorpion posted a picture before of his user count, hence where i got the idea..

shinoda, i always liked you, dont be nasty now :(

Shinoda

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 18, 2003
Hong Kong
Didn't say you shouldn't be proud, saying why direct it at P69?

Just gonna start off/continue a long childish war between P69 and RZ... hey I shouldn't be bothered any how^^

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
what war? im not the 1 doing the accusing, just p69 has the higher user count so, would be stupid saying ha izar wouldnt it.

TheDon60

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 24, 2005
was 200ish on yesterday i think (so sum 1 said) p69 still had much higher than that tho lol bout 250 MAYB.

>DMX<

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 16, 2005
Manchester
Gratz MentaL but how long will it be till your funds have gone and your asking people to fund the server? then it goes down..might not happen but it seems like thats what you do.