Solved Weapon.wil full?

smoochy boys on tour

Budzilla

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 30, 2004
Over There!
Hey all,

Was adding weapons to .wil file when I logged ingame to check them out they started flashing. Searched forums and apparently its because I have to many.

So my question is, is it possible to add more, if so how?

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
Afaik you can have a folder called "Graphics" and then inside that called "Weapons" and "Armour" - or something along those lines, and then each weapon goes inside a .wil into the weapons folder.

Not quite sure on how it works but my hope is that you got enough out of that scrambled piece of information to search something of relevance!

Good luck.

Upvote 0

Paradox

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 7, 2003
UK
If you have filled your graphics folder with weapons you are planning on using..can you make a new weapon.wil file in your data folder? e.g. weapon2.wil?

I might have answered my own question here too but - I've made a new weapon.will file (weapon2.wil) and attempted to follow the FLD_Shape on from my weapon.wil file and it didnt work. Is this due to not being able to use another weapon.wil file or have i started the numbering wrong?

I know its an old post but would be very grateful for a reply.

Cheers

Upvote 0

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
If you have filled your graphics folder with weapons you are planning on using..can you make a new weapon.wil file in your data folder? e.g. weapon2.wil?

I might have answered my own question here too but - I've made a new weapon.will file (weapon2.wil) and attempted to follow the FLD_Shape on from my weapon.wil file and it didnt work. Is this due to not being able to use another weapon.wil file or have i started the numbering wrong?

I know its an old post but would be very grateful for a reply.

Cheers

What files?

Upvote 0

acer777

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Jul 28, 2010
are the weapons flashing ingame because you didnt separate them out right? example you have swordofwargod then like 10 spaces then mirsword etc did you make the same amount of spaces in between the last weapon in the files and the new 1 ur adding in or did u just add it in as it is? if you just added it in randomly without separating it properly then there ur problem, as im pretty sure you can add loads of images to the 1 wep file + graphics folder is easier so best of doing that way.

Last edited:
Upvote 0