Website Templete.

BountieHunter1

LOMCN Pro Member
Golden Oldie
Oct 18, 2003
London
As you guys know i posted the template agessssssss ago and i had some spear time today so i finished it. I say it looks ok , any comments will be taken into consideration , to make it look better.Also please rate it (its my first!).

31copy.jpg

No its not for xanders website , i used the siggy as an example cbb 2 make another one.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
not bad...help if you spelt Portfolio right, and you could see the Affiliations text.

BountieHunter1

LOMCN Pro Member
Golden Oldie
Oct 18, 2003
London
Tai said:
not bad...help if you spelt Portfolio right, and you could see the Affiliations text.

Heh , was in a hurry so rushed it.And the affiliation text is blured because i made it orginaly large then i made it small , ill fix it later.

DigitalBecoming

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 4, 2004
England
You need to use a variety of colours, just using blue doesn't look great.

Try using a different font and reducing the size.

The blue on the sides should be the same effect as the header, not just a plain colour.

GIGABYTE

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2003
i,o,w
i think it looks very good the only thing i would change is the font and the way the boxes are placed out as makes it look very plain in the middle area for a first i give it 7.5/10

BountieHunter1

LOMCN Pro Member
Golden Oldie
Oct 18, 2003
London
MentaL said:
so ur critical of my work

http://www.lomcn.co.uk/forum/showpost.php?p=193304&postcount=2

and yet u rip others...

think u made yourself look like a fool here..

Right ... cos i took the header? how about no. Besides the difference between me and you is that i can actually make it look good when urs looks... And its not hard to do , just draw the shape with the poly tool, make it gray , embross it and add a pixel border also burn it and ull have something similar.When u copied something that has over 100 tutorials on :) "take any brush quikly dab something on then motion blur it! well done...Is the whole weby copied?no.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
your graphics are newbies and since i see how **** they r and ripped i believed u ripped the back on your sig.

heres the head by myself

pwnd

Attachments

• pwnd1.jpg
    pwnd1.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 31

GIGABYTE

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2003
i,o,w
BountieHunter said:
many people dont like the font , and they recomend this font. is this betteR?

31copy.jpg
i dont actually think its the font i think its the size if font maybe make the buttons smaller and the text smaller, i just think big text looks poop :) but yes looks alittle better.

BountieHunter1

LOMCN Pro Member
Golden Oldie
Oct 18, 2003
London
GIGABYTE said:
yes i definitely prefer that banne, but i still think those links / buttons need made smaller if at all poss would make it look alittle better, i think :P :smoking:

I cant get a good font , the fonts that i like people say its rubish.my friend recomeded the current font =/ i should make it smaller...

GIGABYTE

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2003
i,o,w
BountieHunter said:
I cant get a good font , the fonts that i like people say its rubish.my friend recomeded the current font =/ i should make it smaller...
the other thing im not too sure about is the main box that contains "navigation" etc it seems empty if i was u i would make them fit if it is possible. i recomend the font "samba is dead" it also looks good when its small :)