What are you playing?

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
just got back in to steam games. playing age of empires online and orcs must die 2 at the moment :)

Potnoodle

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 11, 2010
i love my steam games can get some good deals on there :) i been playing max payne 3 atm on there but main game i play on there is counter strike source

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
All day at work I'm always thinking "yeah I'm gunna play x game tonight!".

I get home and it's just "Play League of Legends.lnk".

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
Im playing this really cool game called 'Life', pretty cool - i should have tried it years ago lol.

JealY

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Nov 28, 2004
England
You should try the one called "humour", it's pretty hard though - I don't think you'll be able to play it.

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
You should try the one called "humour", it's pretty hard though - I don't think you'll be able to play it.

i think i come across that once in life, but it wasnt my cup of tea so i scrapped it and went and bummed batman

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Im playing this really cool game called 'Life', pretty cool - i should have tried it years ago lol.

So what your saying is people who play games have no life? Gaming has evolved big time and people actually play games for a living, get sponsored and make a ton of money doing it.

But i guess your life was playing games for over 18 hours a day with no job and no ambitions in life, trust me your life was kinder unique so don't expect others to share the same experience with yourself. Most of us play games a few hours a day if that and enjoy ourselfs while having a life.

Just saying because i have seen quite a lot of posts about this new "life" of yours.

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
So what your saying is people who play games have no life? Gaming has evolved big time and people actually play games for a living, get sponsored and make a ton of money doing it.

But i guess your life was playing games for over 18 hours a day with no job and no ambitions in life, trust me your life was kinder unique so don't expect others to share the same experience with yourself. Most of us play games a few hours a day if that and enjoy ourselfs while having a life.

Just saying because i have seen quite a lot of posts about this new "life" of yours.

I know of about 50-60 people who play mir to the extreme, dont make out like what im saying is bullshit because lets face it, we both know it isnt.

And yea your right, playing games for a few hours a day is fine, but some people have no self control - myself included.

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
It's not really something you can ridicule people for...Stating you have found this new game called "life" is pretty off, though your intentions we're to state that some dont have a "life".

As sanity stated , some peoples Life is gaming... and others may not have many other options other than playing a game hours on end ...and then theres you, but kudos on the new life of yours mate.

I'm playing DBZ on xbox360 because im sad and feel like jumping back a few years to when DBZ was acceptable.

Jesus

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Feb 3, 2011
It's not really something you can ridicule people for...Stating you have found this new game called "life" is pretty off, though your intentions we're to state that some dont have a "life".

As sanity stated , some peoples Life is gaming... and others may not have many other options other than playing a game hours on end ...and then theres you, but kudos on the new life of yours mate.

I'm playing DBZ on xbox360 because im sad and feel like jumping back a few years to when DBZ was acceptable.

It was tongue in cheek comment. Trust lomcn'ers to get funny about it!

Breezer

Mr Mañana
Legendary
Jul 16, 2004
i just love a rant when i see one, nothing personal.

I h8s u cuz u haz life, n00b.

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Everyone so hostile at the moment!

536091_399808843405460_1170815142_n.jpg