• Other

Votes: 5 14.3%

• Total voters

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
every game ive played online iv found an aspect of it i dont like. uo's graphics, wow's way of splitting splitting up sides, mirs lack of items, lineages repetability.

what do you look for mainly in an mmo when u decide its worth playing?

You may choose more than one, but dont go crazy please!

Last edited:

Pete107

🐑[E]dens-[E]lite🐑
Developer
Dec 10, 2003
Todmorden, West Yorkshire
Graphics dont matter to me as long as the game play is good and the community on it isn't total ..... I will enjoy any game (story lines dont matter to me never follow them) PvP - I dont really do enoth of it on games (apart from mir2) Easy/Hard doesnt matter as long as theirs a challange its cool, size of game yeah I wouldnt wanna be playing a game with only a few place's to go (means I getbored quick), Amount of players doesnt bother me as long as it aint laggy (somtimes means price's for thing cheap ish), Quest I like doing as long as theres a decent enoth reward from it and amount of functions doesnt bother me as long as I can understand them.

Last edited:

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
community............

actually, everything except for graphics, if you cared about graphics you wouldnt be playing mir =)

Perebble

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Apr 11, 2006
www.atomicide.com
Yeah I like Mir's graphics as well.

I'd say everything apart from "Amount of players usually online".
In Mir, I can play for ages without talking to anyone. But knowing they're there will keep me playing.
And I'll play a server with average 10-20 players over one with 100+ players if the other points stated in the poll are better (in my opinion).

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
Yeah I like Mir's graphics as well.

I'd say everything apart from "Amount of players usually online".
In Mir, I can play for ages without talking to anyone. But knowing they're there will keep me playing.
And I'll play a server with average 10-20 players over one with 100+ players if the other points stated in the poll are better (in my opinion).

Agreed, hence why I'm playing RZ over MR or Bandet etc.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
I like a easy control system when i start, being newbie and having to do lots of things you dont understand is bad. But then again i never read user manuals on anything so its my own fault lol

pogs11

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2006
Wales
i like a server were most people get on and people dont 1 hit ko u so the servers fair

Pottsy

Legend
Legendary
Feb 26, 2004
Group/Team Playability
Usually i solo in games, but its always good to have certain places where you can't solo, and also if the game has certain benefits for being in a group (e.g. increased exp, drop, auto pick up etc)

Player Vs Environment
Every game needs a good PvE, unless of course its pure PvP based lol, but when im fighting mob i do prefer it if the mobs of your level dont drain 10-20 HP/MP pots per kill lol

Graphics
Only the graphics of skills interest me tbh, i always need a bit of eye candy in my games (With the exception of mir)

Player Vs Player
Always love a good PvP, but the game needs to have even classes so that everyone stands a chance against everyone else (Of course with similar levels and items lol), the game also needs to have a PK system and dualing system. The PK system, obviously you all know how that works, but the dualing system must disallow pots, others it could go on forever :P

Amount of players
Depending on the game would determine if it needs a good player base, e.g. a game like Fury needs a good player base, since its based upon PvP, and the games are activated when a certain amount of players apply to the arena lol.

But hey, the more players the better i guess since you can find items to buy a lot easier, sell items a lot quicker and party more often

Last edited: