What Kind Of Sports Do You Get Involved In?

smoochy boys on tour

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
I personally play Field Hockey for Halifax, Im play Right Mid but I am our reserver keeper. I also help coach the under 16's, dont really dabble in much else as hockey takes up alot of my spare time due to ammount of training.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
play defense and back up keeper for football team. was playing rugby for college as a prop until i dropped out this week and also play rugby for team outside and play both prop and back row.

JoeAshton

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 4, 2006
the only real sport Football :P starting coaching badge and ref badge soon :):):)

Senture

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Feb 8, 2004
Well, it isn't a sport. But I play ITG (In The Groove), which is a dancing game. I can pass most of the hard songs such as this one. Oh and the video is of me :P

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
I used to play for my local rugby team, started off as a fly-half when the team was **** and nobody knew anything. We lost every game in the first season I played bar one. Second season I was moved to fullback due to the fact I was one of the only people who could reliably catch the ****ing ball and kick it away. We actually won about 80% of our matches that year and I got a reputation for being a "try-saver" due to the fact I took out loads of people as the last man.

Football wise I played midfield for a while, I played midfield due to the fact I could run fast and was accurate with my passing etc, however I quit football for rubgy because I started "filling out" and went from a weedyt early teenager to a sizeable near adult.

I've also played golf, local army base had a 6 hole course and I went to a full 18 hole course a few times, but never really got into it.

Nowadays I stick to just keeping fit with weights and general exercise.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
I used to play for my local rugby team, started off as a fly-half when the team was **** and nobody knew anything. We lost every game in the first season I played bar one. Second season I was moved to fullback due to the fact I was one of the only people who could reliably catch the ****ing ball and kick it away. We actually won about 80% of our matches that year and I got a reputation for being a "try-saver" due to the fact I took out loads of people as the last man.

Football wise I played midfield for a while, I played midfield due to the fact I could run fast and was accurate with my passing etc, however I quit football for rubgy because I started "filling out" and went from a weedyt early teenager to a sizeable near adult.

I've also played golf, local army base had a 6 hole course and I went to a full 18 hole course a few times, but never really got into it.

Yea I tryed golf for awhile too slow and boring for me.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales

resting my knee at the moment as about a month ago start of the season playing for college 20 minutes in went and side stepped to go into a tackle my knee twisted crunched loudly and i went down was on crutches for 2 weeks and im now almost ready to start running again. desperately want to start playing again but dont want to rush it and cause more damage.

Atomicide

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 4, 2003
I had 2 wrist injuries and a knee injury. All 3 were cases where they bent too far back and became swollen. Both wrists injuries were gone in a few days, my Knee lasted about a week so I missed one game.

My knee was basically swollen to about the size of thigh, so it looked like I had no knee at all, and that my thigh connected directly to my lower leg lol. Was on crutches for about 5 days.

Worst I saw was someone ending up with a slipped disk, rest of the match was abandoned because he was laying in the middle of the feild and we couldn't move him cos we had no idea what was wrong. Was airlifted to hospital and didn't play again that season.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
yeh i went off after i did my knee led on the side of the pitch with an ice pack, one of the parents gave me a lift home where i sat down and watched a world cup game. that game finished i crawled up stairs using my upper body lol and where i stayed for a 2nd world cup game, end of the game went to hospital, by which time there was no knee it was all swollen, i was seen to almost straight away had some x-rays doctor looked at it said their was no fracture whacked a sock thing on, i had to ask for crutches and then they sent me on my way.

FUTURA

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 25, 2003
DXB
at the moment im playing rugby football and squash, plus i go gym 3-4 times a week. winger in rugby and right back for football, play at university level so its decent. squash purely for fitness on a sunday. im trying to get a really athletic physique , instead of cardio im just trying to pack in as much sport as possible. got a hamstring at the moment which is keepin me out of sport for a week or so but ill still be in the gym for upper body work. booya

w00t84

Big Dick
Golden Oldie
May 25, 2004
Newcastle!
Well, it isn't a sport. But I play ITG (In The Groove), which is a dancing game. I can pass most of the hard songs such as this one. Oh and the video is of me :P

Your feet scare me.

As for me, I play football, worst injury is probably snapping the ligament in my leg and fracturing two bones in my foot. I thought it was cramp in my leg at first so I hit it, probably made it worse =\

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
I kickbox, i dont understand football and such,

but yeah.

Ive had my nose broken, my front tooth chipped an d my nose pops about every other week.

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
I do full contact karate and fight for my club, we are rank 1 in Wales and recently got a Silver medal in the european championships, not bad for a club in the south wales valleys.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
bodybuilding is a sport its in the olympic's, i agree with it being a sport but i disagree with snooker and darts being sports, bodybuilding requires fitness strength and huge training where as snooker and darts require one arm and a couple of fingers to grip the pint with, oops i mean the darts or que.