What Kind Of Sports Do You Get Involved In?

smoochy boys on tour

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
bodybuilding is a sport its in the olympic's, i agree with it being a sport but i disagree with snooker and darts being sports, bodybuilding requires fitness strength and huge training where as snooker and darts require one arm and a couple of fingers to grip the pint with, oops i mean the darts or que.

I disagree snooker and darts are sport boring sports in my oppinion but its more of a skill sport than fisical (cant think of spelling) were on other hand bodybuilding is more fisical(agen spelling terrible) and mental sport then skill

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
i play mainly racket sports ie. tennis squash, badminton but also hockey.

am also a big fan of rugby but dont play.

football is w@nk plz.

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
Off skiing today for works do lol, hope we get to choose if we wanna ski or snowboard as i never done skiing before so wanna do snowboarding.

Kadama

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 28, 2004
West Midlands, Malvern
Off skiing today for works do lol, hope we get to choose if we wanna ski or snowboard as i never done skiing before so wanna do snowboarding.

Haha kool, i've done skiing lessons its great fun! Snow boarding costs more money so maybe ur works is going the cheap way haha :P

You'll love it dude the first half an hour the instructor just blabbers on but once uve completed the tasts he asks e.g. lay out cones to weave in and out, skii backwards! your able to do what you want :D

have fun!
kadama

MentaL

Mir 1.4
VIP
Mar 3, 2004
Cardiff
wouldnt mind trying to ski, problem is, i hate being cold, need to be warm at all times.......................................... meh trying to find a Judo school too.

jamessss

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jun 18, 2004
bodybuilding is a sport its in the olympic's, i agree with it being a sport but i disagree with snooker and darts being sports, bodybuilding requires fitness strength and huge training where as snooker and darts require one arm and a couple of fingers to grip the pint with, oops i mean the darts or que.

rofl dick, how can you not class darts/snooker as a sport, it takes alot of practise to master them. Any fcukwit can pick up some weights and eat at same time. its not for the hard of thinking, where as darts and so on your under alot of pressure and hey ALOT more money.
Bodybuilding you hardly hear of the ****e sport, and its mainly fat people who do it and that goes with darts on the fat side of it.

bestbet

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 10, 2004
Purple Hills
Ju-jitsu, Thai Kickboxing i just started going to the sports centre and hopfully i be good at these LOL but they harrd as **** and require alot of training . LOL

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
rofl dick, how can you not class darts/snooker as a sport, it takes alot of practise to master them. Any fcukwit can pick up some weights and eat at same time. its not for the hard of thinking, where as darts and so on your under alot of pressure and hey ALOT more money.
Bodybuilding you hardly hear of the ****e sport, and its mainly fat people who do it and that goes with darts on the fat side of it.

tbh your a mug, people become good at darts by accident, they go to the pub and drink booze and pass time with darts or pool or what not.

lol tbh youd be very mistaken if you think a bodybuilder is fat, they train harder than you could imagine and eat only stuff thatll build muscle. they have to resist urges such as going on the piss on the weekend.

and pressure? imagine the pressure when your trying to lift 150 kilos above your head, or push 200 kilos on your chest.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
you're the mug colonel, and a dumbass if you dont think pool/snooker/darts isnt a sport.

think you can score 180 on a dart board everytime my accident? or hit the exactly figure you want by accident? no? didnt think so.

anyone can lift a weight, you dont need to train to do that. you actually need skill to play a game like snooker or darts.

dont get angry because your not old enough to go into a pub and play these games.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
tbh your a mug, people become good at darts by accident, they go to the pub and drink booze and pass time with darts or pool or what not.

lol tbh youd be very mistaken if you think a bodybuilder is fat, they train harder than you could imagine and eat only stuff thatll build muscle. they have to resist urges such as going on the piss on the weekend.

and pressure? imagine the pressure when your trying to lift 150 kilos above your head, or push 200 kilos on your chest.

I been playing Darts for 3years now, And your saying its not a sport? Please your the real mug here. Darts/Snooker is much biggier then lifting some bloody weights, Who in the right mind cant life weights? Try playing darts/snooker and lets see how easy it is then lifting weights.

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
its not about lifting weights, its about lifting heavy weights and training to lift heavier weights. i do go to pubs and i do play those games too.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
underaged drinking, tut tut. dont know how you'd get served. u look about 16 in that picture.