Votes: 12 9.6%
  • OTHER

Votes: 49 39.2%

• Total voters

Supremesis

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 5, 2007
Project 69 as its lasted 6 years and is still been going on and on from 1.4 to 1.9 to the beast 2.3 without a wipe! and theres also the good lil extras ;) 1up Scorp!

neptuneshaun

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 17, 2007
i selected Nemesis, imo the low stats low exp does it for me (wow to much life info there :P)

neptuneshaun

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jun 17, 2007
for some reason the servers i will really like really are the old 1.4 ones, WhIpLaSh, AlaphaFrozen, and we own (i know its the same as alphafrozen) the original high rate servers, they were brilliant and will always stay with some of us because of the fun we used to have on them and the communitys we used to have in mir were brilliant!

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
there's no servers up atm that grab my attention, and i think a lot of ppl feel the same.

oldskool is dire, the rest follow suit

/not gotrex

Elise

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 1, 2008
North East
i personally dont like any of them. just started playin a new server retro (ip-80.229.157.140 ) (www.retromir.co.uk) and think it has real pertencial to be near the top wiv oldskool tbh :D:ppunk:
lol at your spelling :P

ReTRoN for me tbh, it`s fun, there is always something to do as there is like 50 odd lords, many caves, fights, high rate stats, and cash is actually useful as there is a genuine market.

You should check this out if you haven`t already, it`s easy to get to a respectable level, then it`s all hunt hunt hunt until you get your desired kit.

New stuff added every few days aswell.

Last edited:

Omen_lom

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 29, 2006
there wouldn't be the need for any of this if we had the server status monitor thingie which we had before. that told us how many ppl played every server in 1 easy to read list as well as other information.

lol at your spelling

ReTRoN for me tbh, it`s fun, there is always something to do as there is like 50 odd lords, many caves, fights, high rate stats, and cash is actually useful as there is a genuine market.

You should check this out if you haven`t already, it`s easy to get to a respectable level, then it`s all hunt hunt hunt until you get your desired kit.

New stuff added every few days aswell.

brother downloaded it, so i might give it a try soon. Can i have more opinion on retron please?

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
DarkSide 1.4 put every single server to shame and still does and probbably always will.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
didnt even think DarkSide was that good in all honesty, it was pretty good in its time...... but it wouldnt hold up these days

Zen2

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jul 26, 2007
didnt even think DarkSide was that good in all honesty, it was pretty good in its time...... but it wouldnt hold up these days

DS was better than your lame excuse of a server. You make out your servers all that, but really theres not that many mods or changes than any other servers. You took everyone elses idea`s and copy`d them into your own server. Yes copy and paste in most cases. Your lucky when your server came out alot of people joined it from Project69 MirRevenge and Euro. Your servers no different from most servers. Give your big fat head a rest for once bon. Oh yeh and the latest additions Fubu and Sic Running it just makes me laugh.

Im not currently playing mir as i dont find it fun no more but i know for a fact dark side server kicked ass compared to OS.

iJam

To the rhythm
VIP
Oct 8, 2007
London
os is just another server, nuffin special ther all the same these days
sumit to do wen ya bored neways

i voted os neways ^^ seems thts the only 1 i go on

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Project 69, long lasting nice server lots to do.

Server Rating 9/10. The last point went because they changed the start level after i worked for mine.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
DS was better than your lame excuse of a server. You make out your servers all that, but really theres not that many mods or changes than any other servers. You took everyone elses idea`s and copy`d them into your own server. Yes copy and paste in most cases. Your lucky when your server came out alot of people joined it from Project69 MirRevenge and Euro. Your servers no different from most servers. Give your big fat head a rest for once bon. Oh yeh and the latest additions Fubu and Sic Running it just makes me laugh.

Im not currently playing mir as i dont find it fun no more but i know for a fact dark side server kicked ass compared to OS.
ok stop cryin cause u got bannned

OS is by far better than DS, DS had nothing compared to the content that OS has

os is just another server, nuffin special ther all the same these days
sumit to do wen ya bored neways

i voted os neways ^^ seems thts the only 1 i go on
ok os is just another server, thats why its peaked at like 230 users, and all other **** servers have struggled to even reach 100, bit like ur bandit server?

cry good u OS haters

iJam

To the rhythm
VIP
Oct 8, 2007
London
hmm so user count makes server so special :S

n bandet aint even open to public no wonder no1 is on
n dont say i hate os coz i dint say i dint

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
ok stop cryin cause u got bannned

OS is by far better than DS, DS had nothing compared to the content that OS has

ok os is just another server, thats why its peaked at like 230 users, and all other **** servers have struggled to even reach 100, bit like ur bandit server?

cry good u OS haters

Lol Bon you're pure comedy. Your replies when someone says anything remotely negative about your server is somewhat that of a 12 year old girl.

I don't think I need to even bother picking your post apart, "needs no introduction" springs to mind.

T0MMY

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 5, 2007
United Kingdom
Lol Bon you're pure comedy. Your replies when someone says anything remotely negative about your server is somewhat that of a 12 year old girl.

I don't think I need to even bother picking your post apart, "needs no introduction" springs to mind.

100% agreed, bon get over yourself.

Good server doesn't always need a user count it needs regular users who enjoy it and who will stick with it.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
oh ok sorry im an idiot that forgot playin a server with 10 ppl is so much moer fun than playin with 200 ppl

god im such a moron