Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 26, 2010
pfff..not a srv hight rate..up atm:|...w8'in for furian 2.3

Hany

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 28, 2005
FourHeroes never gone down, usercount today was 105.

xXxX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 9, 2005
wow only 1 server available to play, to make it worse playstation network is down too lol so cant even bang out some black ops =/

DemonGM

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 16, 2010
mine and icemans server still up going into are 3rd month and its not that hard to get leveling and catch people up and some people ingame friendly and help you get items (rise of Phoenix ) we also got a autopatch now witch is best to download and run

Shank

The_Mafia
VIP
Dec 4, 2008
mine and icemans server still up going into are 3rd month and its not that hard to get leveling and catch people up and some people ingame friendly and help you get items (rise of Phoenix ) we also got a autopatch now witch is best to download and run

if they wanted to play it theyd be on it , not many like ur server :x

DemonGM

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 16, 2010
well atleast its still up and we trying to get it better over time

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
No affence, but people like high rate servers these days (Furian for example). Looks like its the waiting game or just go to 4H which is pointless.

/Bench.

Ritek

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2004
I played that for all of 10mins, sorry mate but if I wanted to run around killing Oma's and Yeti's I'd just play USA Mir. It's a bit too LR for me.

DemonGM

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Dec 16, 2010
no problem mate if you went leveling cave tho would been 30+ in less then a hour but thanks for trying

Ritek

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2004
no problem mate if you went leveling cave tho would been 30+ in less then a hour but thanks for trying

Might give it another go if nothing else comes up in the mean time, but you need to make the NPC for the leveling cave a little more obvious as when I logged on I was in border village and all I could find to do was the same quests that you get on USA Mir so it was very off putting. Maybe change it so people log in at BW rather than border.

Ash

Peace Not War .
VIP
Mar 13, 2004
England (UK)
Personally, id say to people try rise of phoenix, oo wait but no1 will because no1 likes LR no more??? -.- ,,,i say this because if you join a server like fourheroes nower days everyone is level 200+ an its impossible to catch them if you have a social life lol gutted...same goes for p69 now even thos thats still alive n filled with players!

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Personally, id say to people try rise of phoenix, oo wait but no1 will because no1 likes LR no more??? -.- ,,,i say this because if you join a server like fourheroes nower days everyone is level 200+ an its impossible to catch them if you have a social life lol gutted...same goes for p69 now even thos thats still alive n filled with players!

Can get 170 in a day on 4h. But yeah, i agree no one likes LR these days.

/Bench.

Zer0

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 8, 2003
Where is this leveling cave you speak of?

EDIT... I guess you mean the usual leveling caves...

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Where is this leveling cave you speak of?

EDIT... I guess you mean the usual leveling caves...

Theres one in BorderVillage till level 21 i think it is, then the other is in the corner of the town in Serp Valley.

/Bench

Ritek

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 6, 2004
Okay I had another go at it, felt a bit tight just giving it 10mins and then slating it. So I found the low leveling cave (which you need to be level 10 to enter), it was my intention to go in there for 30mins like you said and get level 30, finally I let the mobs kill me after 30mins as I was only level 17 and bored >.< really not my kind of server, sorry.

Although if there was a high rate version I would definitely give it a 3rd try!