afew shows ended last week

What do we watch now

BH

Dataforce

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Apr 15, 2003
season finales ftl :(

Prison Break ended weeks ago, Supernatural/Scrubs/Numb3rs ended last week, 24/Heroes ended on monday, NCIS ended today, House ends next tuesday, and that pretty much marks the end of everything i watch :/

The only good is that this gives me time to catch up with shows i want to watch but havn't got round to yet, such as The Unit, Shark, Criminal Minds

It still sucks :(

There is pretty much nothing good on from now -> october ish. With the exception of Eureka which airs on sci-fi from July 10th for ~13 weeks. I think IT Crowd has a 2nd season sometime in the summer aswell, but as its a UK-Grown show it gets a "season" of only 6 eps -_-

Sawell

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 29, 2003
Heroes: Origins is coming very soon.

Normal heroes comes back september 24th.

Make sure you watch origins though, you get to vote on which hero you want in the proper show.

Stonehelm

Resigned
Golden Oldie
Apr 14, 2004
Preston, UCLAN
season finales ftl :(

Prison Break ended weeks ago, Supernatural/Scrubs/Numb3rs ended last week, 24/Heroes ended on monday, NCIS ended today, House ends next tuesday, and that pretty much marks the end of everything i watch :/

The only good is that this gives me time to catch up with shows i want to watch but havn't got round to yet, such as The Unit, Shark, Criminal Minds

It still sucks :(

There is pretty much nothing good on from now -> october ish. With the exception of Eureka which airs on sci-fi from July 10th for ~13 weeks. I think IT Crowd has a 2nd season sometime in the summer aswell, but as its a UK-Grown show it gets a "season" of only 6 eps -_-

That was the last scrubs last week?

Bacardi

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 27, 2003
Sheffield
Sanctuary. A 'webisode' series starring Amanda Tapping. (Carter from Stargate SG1).. free low-res episodes on YouTube or buy a HD download for about $2 from the homepage http://www.sanctuaryforall.com

If you can live with the fake English accents and follow the story its not too bad.

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Yeah it sucks that Smallville, Heroes, 24, Veronica Mars all ended recently, and Lost tomorrow.

I know they have to end sometime but still.. the 'deadzone' is always difficult to fill with shows.

Just started seeing what 4400 is all about as I heard a bit about it, On Season 2 at the moment isn't too bad but after seeing the later shows it's not much.

Jericho was good if you haven't seen Season 1 of that yet recommend you download it definately!

Can't wait for Eureka. Dissapointed when it didn't Air earlier but atleast it's still coming =]

Anyone have the exact date for Heroes: Origins?

mythonline

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Oct 2, 2005
i don't like Eureka, i find it quite dumb, so i am watching some old programs like Seinfeld and Married with Children, El Bandy FTW!

hellcaster

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 24, 2005
Anyone watch One Tree Hill here? or Oc is it? brilliant films i love em <3

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
For a start they're not films. I have OC Season 1-4

and One Tree Hill Season 1-4 (uptodate)

Both extremely good shows in my eyes =] not the kind everyone enjoys, but none the less they get my vote!

I'm glad Bleach/Naruto don't have 'Seasonal' breaks.

hellcaster

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 24, 2005
For a start they're not films. I have OC Season 1-4

and One Tree Hill Season 1-4 (uptodate)

Both extremely good shows in my eyes =] not the kind everyone enjoys, but none the less they get my vote!

I'm glad Bleach/Naruto don't have 'Seasonal' breaks.

lolol my bad i meant programs :P

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Yeah it sucks that Smallville, Heroes, 24, Veronica Mars all ended recently, and Lost tomorrow.

I know they have to end sometime but still.. the 'deadzone' is always difficult to fill with shows.

Just started seeing what 4400 is all about as I heard a bit about it, On Season 2 at the moment isn't too bad but after seeing the later shows it's not much.

Jericho was good if you haven't seen Season 1 of that yet recommend you download it definately!

Can't wait for Eureka. Dissapointed when it didn't Air earlier but atleast it's still coming =]

Anyone have the exact date for Heroes: Origins?

Jericho didn't get picked up for a second season, I thought it started off interesting enough but I got bored of it quickly same with Eureka

Heroes isn't back till September and Heroes: Origins starts in January during the mid season break for Heroes

Never liked the 4400 either. It sucks that all that's new to watch is Doctor Who on Saturdays and even that ends in June

Soul

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 23, 2003
Suffolk, England
Jericho didn't get picked up for a second season, I thought it started off interesting enough but I got bored of it quickly same with Eureka

Heroes isn't back till September and Heroes: Origins starts in January during the mid season break for Heroes

Never liked the 4400 either. It sucks that all that's new to watch is Doctor Who on Saturdays and even that ends in June
Maybe not a second season but they are going to conclude it all and come to an 'ending' as the Jericho fan-base haven't taken lightly to no Season 2 :P

See, Doctor Who in my eyes isn't very good.. I've never been into it and don't see what others do.

Then again I'm not a fan of House which many are, I found it so boring.

Each to their own I guess =]

Nice to see Heroes isn't that far down the line! having Origins to fill the seasonal gap is a good thing too.

MiloFoxburr

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Maybe not a second season but they are going to conclude it all and come to an 'ending' as the Jericho fan-base haven't taken lightly to no Season 2 :P

Nice to see Heroes isn't that far down the line! having Origins to fill the seasonal gap is a good thing too.

Yeah my dad mentioned that about Jericho nice that they are able to conclude it.

Yeah there shouldn't be too much of a heroes break now only the few weeks before Christmas.

Anyone had a look at the Autumn line up? Its dreadful nothing stands out at all :/ I doubt we'll see another Heroes (In terms of success etc)

-edit- On second thoughts there is a couple of shows that could be interesting will have to wait and see

Last edited:

dopey

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 17, 2004
Ireland, Derry
Try The Black Donnelly's its pretty cool. The season is over ages ago, it is its first season but its good ..... can stream episodes off NBC i think aswell