Other Whats happened? ...

Join Discord

Elysiums23

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 19, 2013
Yorkshire
Hello tom :), im currently working on a high rate 2.3 server been working on it for a couple of months now and i expect it to be up just in time for christmas, it is completely custom with all new items and all new caves. It will have the following things ingame, Lottery, LMS, SabukTemple ( for sabuk owners ), Mining, Refining, Regular Global bosses every 4 hours aswell as regular elite bosses every 2 hours. It will also have lots of bosses to kill as alot of the servers now require you to camp one cave to become the best which is extremely boring, it will also have regular drops of DC / MC / SC Points and GameGold drops!, as i say its still in progress atm but just a little insight for you :D

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Hello tom :), im currently working on a high rate 2.3 server been working on it for a couple of months now and i expect it to be up just in time for christmas, it is completely custom with all new items and all new caves. It will have the following things ingame, Lottery, LMS, SabukTemple ( for sabuk owners ), Mining, Refining, Regular Global bosses every 4 hours aswell as regular elite bosses every 2 hours. It will also have lots of bosses to kill as alot of the servers now require you to camp one cave to become the best which is extremely boring, it will also have regular drops of DC / MC / SC Points and GameGold drops!, as i say its still in progress atm but just a little insight for you :D
It's nice to see somebody working on a server :)
Keep up the work and make sure you get it released ;D

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
yeah, well maybe mir wasn't meant to be high rate, and most of the problems are to do with high rates.. granted TDB was a little silly even on euro, particularly at l+9. People have moved the goal posts, unfortunately the mir 'engine' doesn't really scale that well, not unless you do some major surgery, this game was built for years of play, not 3 weeks...

Lol, you cant do anything with low rates except stagnate and die.

helpmeplay

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
May 21, 2005
I wouldnt mind re playing a server from like 5-6 years ago lol so much more fun miss them :(

Dorf

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 13, 2009
---------- Post Merged at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:04 PM ----------

Lol, you cant do anything with low rates except stagnate and die.

or maintain an enjoyable server that lasts longer than 4 weeks?

NightScare

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 11, 2005
Nottingham
---------- Post Merged at 09:06 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 09:04 PM ----------

or maintain an enjoyable server that lasts longer than 4 weeks?

Based upon what evidence?

Every long lasting server is a HR/MR

ThreeHeros - Running 2 Years + Oh, yeh a HR!
P69 - Running 11 Years + Oh yeah, A MR!

You cant add content to a LR, without making it a MR/HR which for some reason everyone is "soooo against" leaving the server maker in a predictment of everyone crying there's no new content, BUT THEY DONT WANT A MR/HR!.

He's abit ****ed really aint he?