• No

Votes: 21 29.2%

• Total voters

Mundus

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 3, 2004
^G0trex said:
Like i said b4 i have as much right as the next person to post my view's, this has got into a mass debate now and i am defending my side/views, all u people seam to do is say i am moaning, hurl abuse at me for showing my view or not get what i am gettin at...

Thats proberly one of the reasons it isnt coming back, i dont want to host it with all this abuse. Good servers seem to attract big twats.

Furtengi

wud b nice if it did come bak

do any of us no if it is? n if it is who hosting remaking it etc?

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Mundus said:
Thats proberly one of the reasons it isnt coming back, i dont want to host it with all this abuse. Good servers seem to attract big twats.

sorry im a little confused, r u acusing me of abuse or others?

sepiroth

look to the sky
Veteran
Jan 25, 2004
Scotland
if you are going to complain then go to hof.. please don't waste this thread with flames people = /

we need to get sum chinese stuff i like the snowy maps lol

Hate

the g8 whiplash days have gone, theres no point bringing whiplash back, and kane was banned for insults to miles in GC and mir2 chat.

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
*locked* as requested by WhIpLaSh Owner / because of flaming / because of spam / because WhIpLaSh isn't coming back

/Miles

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
*Opened* thread opened again at KaNe (server owners) request

/Miles

-Loz-

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 27, 2004
we need whippy, i dont care wat ppl say about it being dead... we all need a good server atm.

HeXor

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2004
UK
-Loz- said:
we need whippy, i dont care wat ppl say about it being dead... we all need a good server atm.

Agreed, bring bk the good times

Furtengi

HeXor said:
Agreed, bring bk the good times

i 3rd tht, whip ownz, dunt care bout flaming/spamming/server begin dead/no rep. whip needs cum bk 2 the mir world

show peeps a real server

Blaminator

VIP
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 11, 2003
London
Even if he doesn't I have the files and he gave me permission to use em (he cant post here hes been ip banned) anyway anyone wanna host i can pass the files (if i trust you)