Windows Live Messenger Beta Invites

GilgaMesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 12, 2004
St Helens
I currently have 7 invites for WLM beta 8.0 if you would like one please reply here and pm me your Email addy and I will send them asap.

Only have 7 at the mo though so its a first come first served basis.

Last edited:

Yamma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2003
GilgaMesh said:
I currently have 7 invites for WLM beta 8.0 if you would like one please reply here and pm me your Email addy and I will send them asap.

Only have 7 at the mo though so its a first come first served basis.

It would be great if you could invite me, jst sending you my addy now

Yamma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2003
m8 when i click Download Now in the email you sent me nothing happens. Was just wondering if you could help me with this problem. I copied and pasted the url of Download Now and it takes me back to the email..

Turin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 21, 2004
LomCN
Sounds good Gilga, I'll try one if you please ^_^. Sent ya me email.

Turin

ps - does this work like gmail invites? If so I'll definately be offering after I get them :D

Yamma

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Mar 23, 2003
Turin said:
ps - does this work like gmail invites? If so I'll definately be offering after I get them :D

Nope I dont think you can offer people when you have been invited

ps - wow its really good, abit different to 7.5 but when you get use to it its perfect. btw to do a computer call does the other person need to have 8.0?

GilgaMesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 12, 2004
St Helens
You can after a couple of days, you will recieve an email letting you know you have invites.

Turin - Sent.

Turin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 21, 2004
LomCN
GilgaMesh said:
You can after a couple of days, you will recieve an email letting you know you have invites.

Turin - Sent.

Nice one m8

Thanks,
Turin

Miles

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 27, 2003
Sounds pretty nice jay, i'll post here just incase you didn't get my msn msg.

/Miles

LeoCrasher

Former Administrator
VIP
Mar 23, 2003
::1
Pft they never gave me the option to send invites to people...

The again I haven't managed to even get the thing to load nevermind anything else. All that happens is I start "Messenger Beta" and get "The application failed to intialize properly (0x0000005)" twice. Quite perplexing being as I can't find a way of telling the developers of the problem.

/Leo

ElectricQueen

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
didnt some one download this off torrents first? i remember seeing a post about the new msn one.

LeoCrasher said:
Pft they never gave me the option to send invites to people...

The again I haven't managed to even get the thing to load nevermind anything else. All that happens is I start "Messenger Beta" and get "The application failed to intialize properly (0x0000005)" twice. Quite perplexing being as I can't find a way of telling the developers of the problem.

/Leo

i got net frame work 1.1 again and it worked