Windows Live Messenger Beta Invites

smoochy boys on tour

GilgaMesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 12, 2004
St Helens
Sorry guys they have all gone now, went like hotcakes.

I may get more invites soon, ifso I'll send them to the people who have requested here and not got one. If not then the people who I just sent invites too will get some soon.

Turin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 21, 2004
LomCN
GilgaMesh said:
Sorry guys they have all gone now, went like hotcakes.

I may get more invites soon, ifso I'll send them to the people who have requested here and not got one. If not then the people who I just sent invites too will get some soon.

Yup I'll post as soon as I get the ability to invite.

At the moment, I can't see any difference lol besides of course the crappy new interface >_< (at least I'm not used to it atm).

Turin

Ragnar

Hallowed be thy name
Legendary
Golden Oldie
Loyal Member
Jul 20, 2004
I'll have one if anyone will have a spare invite :).

GilgaMesh

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 12, 2004
St Helens
I have 7 more to give out, leave addys below.

Leo could you please let us know who you send an invite to so I don't send one to the same person, I'll do the same for you :)

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
On this MSN 8.0 thing, people were msging me who ARE in my list but are appearing as online, but i can send them messages but not send them files etc :S

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
No you can either have MSN 8.0 BETA installed or 7.5 .. u still get all ur contacts / smilies etc etc etc on msn 8.0

Shard

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jul 12, 2003
I don't like the new way of showing statuses in your Contact List. Seems a light green little MSN man means anything apart from Online, which kinda smells. Also the message limit seems to have been shortened. And it doesn't like it when I minimize Mir and go straight to MSN window, crashes :S

Turin

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 21, 2004
LomCN
Alrighteo as I promised, I've just realised I have recieved invites. If anyone needs 'em post and I'll send out until they run out. !

Chamon
Turin