Ruby World Of Mir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
smoochy boys on tour

koz1122

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2012
Thanks, but i shouldn't have to be leveled to a decent level to enjoy a server.
It should be fun from Start - Finish.
But thats my opinion.
I will give it another try later

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium
Thanks, but i shouldn't have to be leveled to a decent level to enjoy a server.
It should be fun from Start - Finish.
But thats my opinion.
I will give it another try later
Glad you gave it a try mate ^^.

happypuppy

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Aug 15, 2003
BC, Canada
nah given up at lvl 26 seems rubbish server needs to rethink its drops and appropriate exp tables esp for lower levels to even catch up... too much 2x exp was given and its not fair to anyone who plans to start.... if anything.. new players should get items every 5-10 levels of 2x exp for 2hr or something not just lvl 22...

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium
nah given up at lvl 26 seems rubbish server needs to rethink its drops and appropriate exp tables esp for lower levels to even catch up... too much 2x exp was given and its not fair to anyone who plans to start.... if anything.. new players should get items every 5-10 levels of 2x exp for 2hr or something not just lvl 22...
Weird how other players are fine with catching up.
Also, double exp weekend has been on for everyone, not only the higher levels.

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
Weird how other players are fine with catching up.
Also, double exp weekend has been on for everyone, not only the higher levels.

You have to take into account some of us still work on weekends and are still not able to exploit the double exp. I for one cant be bothered to try and catch up now as it seems like its not worth it

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium
Is this the IP?
People seem to be connecting fine all day.

Also, make sure you disable your antivirus or put mir2.exe as an exception.

Last edited:

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
You have to take into account some of us still work on weekends and are still not able to exploit the double exp. I for one cant be bothered to try and catch up now as it seems like its not worth it

If u spend more time lvling and less time crying thn u wouldnt be a noob.

Reactions: SinGod

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
If u spend more time lvling and less time crying thn u wouldnt be a noob.

Why would i spend my time on a server where only certain people can benefit from the events? I use my brain.</soso>

koz1122

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 22, 2012
You shouldn't have x2 Events on a server with low usercount anyway, just means when others join they cba because few people who do play are miles ahead.

Ps. Bens gay

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium
You shouldn't have x2 Events on a server with low usercount anyway, just means when others join they cba because few people who do play are miles ahead.

Ps. Bens gay

People are catching up fine, because the ones who are 'miles' ahead are helping them.
Mir isnt all about solo, its about grouping aswell.
The event wasnt planned but server had 2 days downtime so i had to do something to make u lot happy because people moaned.
Now i tried to make u all happy and people are still moaning...

linzi

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 10, 2004
rochdale
Love this server, played 1 day now and got a sin to level 31 (30%) leveling isnt hard at all, just need to know were to level..

Smidge

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2009
People are catching up fine, because the ones who are 'miles' ahead are helping them.
Mir isnt all about solo, its about grouping aswell.
The event wasnt planned but server had 2 days downtime so i had to do something to make u lot happy because people moaned.
Now i tried to make u all happy and people are still moaning...

Im sure people are happy about it, just people like to voice their own opinion. Some of us have already been through the levels on euro which were bad enough and it just gets rather repetitive specially when you was a level 48 warr like myself. Low Rate's are just the same old thing unfortunately, the majority of the players are more interested in the fast paced leveling and items, its just how mir is these days i spose.