Ruby World Of Mir

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord

Kevweasel

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 5, 2011
if u like non existant gms and lag outs and crashes and dying THEN THIS SERVERS FOR YOU :)

and if ur lvl 42 with the kit to match ur level and yet u still struggle to kill wt cos u hardly touch it , and cant even touch ks with 50+mc , then again this is the server for you , so many issues with this server and no sign of a gm , i been on a week , and not seen gm at all , do i have to donate to get his attention by any chance ??? and also ta group of high lvl chars go to kill a boss like the bonelord and all it drops is 2 x 2000 gold on the floor , nearly the same as a few other bosses , it makes me wonder if this server was just thrown up and hoped for the best tbh !!!

all this stuff+ more ive pmd him on his forums etc too cant seem to get in touch with this GM bet hes geeking it on another server xD

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
Sorry for not being around much last week.
Here's the updates for sunday 28th so far - more updates will be added.
Suggestions are always welcome :).

Updates:
- Turn Undead and Elec. Shock. (List on mobs etc will follow later.)
- Past Bichon

New GameShop Items:
- FortunaBookBox.
- FortunaAccessoryBox.

does not say anything about past bichon on posts on fb page or ur forums , and they still aint been done , it seems ur more interested in updating gameshop tbh !!!!

M3ntalRav3r

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Hartlepool
servers just been thrown up to make some quick £££. its baisically rise of phoenix copy but with a different starter town, hero's have been took out, fishing feature and all the 33-42 items aswell. also taking out those items has made killing bosses worthless, bosses have way too much health bcoz u took the decent items out of the game and ppl have **** stats now. there is 1 leveling cave in the full game, either pull ur finger out or just let the server die.

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
servers been down for last hour or so ,and gm aint noticed yet tut tut .............

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
dont even bother about world of mir ,so i complain how pants the server lag is and i get my char deleted is that how it rolls ??? lomcn members must be right its been thrown up as a donation server lmao, funny enough though , half the players off it have now shown up on extreme server , it shows what chars think of this **** server tbh

and the fool claims to be spending 90 a month on a dedi as ****ing if lol , the lag on server is unbeleivable

Last edited:

M3ntalRav3r

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 14, 2011
Hartlepool
dont even bother about world of mir ,so i complain how pants the server lag is and i get my char deleted is that how it rolls ??? lomcn members must be right its been thrown up as a donation server lmao, funny enough though , half the players off it have now shown up on extreme server , it shows what chars think of this **** server tbh

and the fool claims to be spending 90 a month on a dedi as ****ing if lol , the lag on server is unbeleivable

one wizzy can lag the full server leveling with fw and ff, never seen a gm online and nothing gets updated. and for him to deleat ur char, just shows how professional he is.

stonecold316

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Nov 2, 2009
indeed now the user count has dropped to 3 or less , cos of his proffesionalism what a tit , hes destined to fail with this server , i wouldnt be suprised if he wasnt much older than 12 tbh ....

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium
dedi.png

Oh right, indeed, thats the servers IP, so yeah the server is on a dedi, it shows starting august 2013 but thats when i last renewed it.
Server has been on a dedi since 1 July, i can screenshot my emails for you if you want.

Also, your character has been banned for talking **** 24/7 in game + cheating, you have been flagged for speed cheating hundreds of times, i've been observing you alot.

And im 20.

I can't be ingame all day long everyday because im moving house atm.

Something most of you forget: people have lives, the server is a hobby, not my job & people like you who only complain are pushing me away from the server.

IceMan

Hero's Act Mir 2
Legendary
Apr 17, 2003
indeed now the user count has dropped to 3 or less , cos of his proffesionalism what a tit , hes destined to fail with this server , i wouldnt be suprised if he wasnt much older than 12 tbh ....

Your posts are uncalled for, take your problems with him to pms or just leave the server .

Reactions: SinGod

SinGod

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Sep 29, 2010
Belgium
Is the server down atm ?
Server has been up all day m8

---------- Post Merged on 13-08-2013 at 04:34 PM ---------- Previous Post was on 09-08-2013 at 05:13 PM ----------

I'm sorry to announce this sad news but i will have to close the server.
With a daily usercount from 0 to 3 players it's not worth keeping the server open.

I can also not afford to pay the dedi costs (80£) from my own pocket.

Thanks for the support & time i had with you people.