Would you play mir2World?

Join Discord

Would you play mir2world if i add more boss's and fixed bugs?

• yeah, id play anyway.

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • yeah i would.

Votes: 6 16.2%
  • not to sure.

Votes: 5 13.5%
  • not my type of server

Votes: 22 59.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

~HeavenSent~

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 9, 2005
Chorley
err y dont u all leave him alone ye i dont like him but i dont hate him and i dont c any of u puting time in ti a server so go back under ur rocks.

bring server back up m8 was gd fun but no wipe!!! just fix what was wrong

Kinda agree, server was good had a good feel about it & it would of been popualer.

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
Cos it's run by an idiot who flipped his lid when the first bug occured?

I don't have time for people like that.

/not gotrex

SmavidDavid

Playing Legend of Mir 5
Legendary
Jun 13, 2006
Worthing is depressing.
err y dont u all leave him alone ye i dont like him but i dont hate him and i dont c any of u puting time in ti a server so go back under ur rocks.

bring server back up m8 was gd fun but no wipe!!! just fix what was wrong

lol you failed.

Im making a server myself.. have been for a while now. So your post just fails. Go back to taking peoples signitures your image, and text are from 2 different peoples signitures lol.

Thanatos

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Nov 26, 2003
Sheffield
no simply because by the looks of the posts ur servers arent reliable and you seem to have a very bad attitude about the community of lomcn when ur servers fails. maybe look at what your doing wrong, instead of blaming other people.

/Buggy

Shrek

LOMCN n00bie
Jun 29, 2004
Basically, Wond you had licked the guys arse on EvilMir hence you donating £+200.

Mir2World

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2008
lol at lomcn, there is like 1/10 orite people on ere, i dont give a *** what all the berns think. Get off ya schools comps and learn ya A.B.C's ya little dorks.

Good fight! Ava sh1te! thats all from me, now good night!

Primal

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jun 28, 2004
i dunno about addin more bosses + fixin bugs

what you need to do is sort out kits, make fings rarer, make fings a little harder.... when i first logged on i thought it had a lot of potential but then each cave just seemed to be the same as the last but a few levels higher.

Mir2World

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2008
i dunno about addin more bosses + fixin bugs

what you need to do is sort out kits, make fings rarer, make fings a little harder.... when i first logged on i thought it had a lot of potential but then each cave just seemed to be the same as the last but a few levels higher.

there was alot of rare items, not 1 droped. :)

Mir2World

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Oct 22, 2008
DayDie, why do you think people have an attitude towards you when you post comments like that?

/Haz

Simply because thats the speach they understand. If they talk like normal human people! i would chat normal and nothing would be made of it. But they post like animals say TUUFT or something stupid like FO daydie. this makes them feel higher than the person they are talking to.

thats my reason. Its not just me who needs sorting out, its the whole community. Enforce temp bans on bad attitued to people if not needed and this woudlnt be a prob.... lets say like wonds random offensive comment. FO daydie.

no need in this! if u watch them and not do anything, that grows a bad community of violent attitudes towards eachother..

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
we try to enforce bans. but the morons just keep coming back.

hey daydie, wernt you banned from lomcn?

^G0trex

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Nov 7, 2003
Bham
we try to enforce bans. but the morons just keep coming back.

hey daydie, wernt you banned from lomcn?

I did send a 'report' thing saying that a while back lol.

daydie ur a moron I wouldn't blame anyone for telling you to FO.

/not gotrex

DeathsDoor

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Aug 9, 2004
Kurdistan
Simply because thats the speach they understand. If they talk like normal human people! i would chat normal and nothing would be made of it. But they post like animals say TUUFT or something stupid like FO daydie. this makes them feel higher than the person they are talking to.

thats my reason. Its not just me who needs sorting out, its the whole community. Enforce temp bans on bad attitued to people if not needed and this woudlnt be a prob.... lets say like wonds random offensive comment. FO daydie.

no need in this! if u watch them and not do anything, that grows a bad community of violent attitudes towards eachother..

what the hell is "TUUFT" ??

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Tbh everyone giving him grief should start getting punished he maybe a moron but he dose make good servers without a doubt. just show's how pathetic you lot really are.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.