Xfactor 2009

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
She went into rehab for 8 months and had ongoing treatment for another 4 months until she felt comfortable enough to perform

@Craig & Farphit

Yeah, usually if somebody gets asked a question like that, your typical reply would be something along the lines of:

'I think they are all great...'

Also lol @ her bra strap snapping.
Theres already been a joke on the radio about her, I cant remeber exactly what it was, but it was something like this:

Poor old whitney looses her strap, but thats just an excuse to buy more crack

Then something about her dress being related to primark.
Made me giggle when i heard it xd

Hastelloy

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
May 11, 2006
Stone, UK
Let me answer this in two words....

Sympathy Vote

Its as simple as that, cant believe ricky went out to them twats.

dnt think its a sympathy vote tbh, i think its more to do with everyone trying to wind up simon cowell because of how much he hates them and how much he protested about them going through to the finals in the first place... oh if only the other judges had listened :thumbdown:

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
nah only reason why they're in is coz ppl like to laugh at them, they're funny to watch, but arnt talented at all.

the show shld b about talent, not who can make the audience cringe the most.

Silent

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 2, 2008
nah only reason why they're in is coz ppl like to laugh at them, they're funny to watch, but arnt talented at all.

the show shld b about talent, not who can make the audience cringe the most.

it will never be about talent when the public vote because most of them havent got a clue about singing or tone control to be honest, most of them only vote for sympathy or as been said to wind simon up.

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
milo and babyhack stop voting for them!!

Babyhack

Devilsoul Owner
VIP
Feb 4, 2004
Dublin, Ireland
You cant vote from Ireland
and the fact that everyone from Ireland wants them dead, I dont think they are ever going to be able to go home

BH

Prai

Most Importantest
VIP
Sep 10, 2004
Their representing Ireland. I'm just glad their not England.

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Lmfao!

Now that was the total opposite reply from what I expected.
You would expect the whole of ireland to be voting for them for representing them, then BH comes out with that famous line
'Everyone from Ireland wants them dead'

GFFFFFF

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
Yet again those STUPID twins are through,
leaving Miss Frank & Danyl in the bottom 2.
And yet they are probbably 2 of the best contestants in the competition.

I think its just ridiculous now that those twins are still
in the competition, fair does they got through for the judges own satisfaction at the beginning, but now its just ...

EDIT: And miss frank have gone out.
I do generally think that Danyl is alot better than Miss Frank, but again... John & Edward SHOULD have gone out !!! :@

Last edited:

Tom27

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Sep 15, 2005
Norwich
BUMP.

The two spoons are though yet again.
Let's all say byebye to Simon leaving the country,
oh and lets say byebye to the X Factor as Simon stated in the news papers

"If those twins go through another round I will be leaving the country for 6 months, this will also be the very last X Factor if they go on to win the show"

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
they wont win, but they will get in the top 5 i think. its really annoying as lewie knows they cant sing so they have to have a big dance routine and backup. but for some reason the gay public find it funny to keep voting them.

glad rachael went, cldnt stand her after last weeks ordeal with copying how stacey speaks.