Zelious/Torozor [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Damodred

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 13, 2015
PB map to BloodPass then on to BloodLand is locked, door is there though no way through. also need to put names back to normal if possible, or at least put in the right way :P either way minimap to the right map would be amazing!
Also, could you sort out pet taming room? Possibly update so can get better pets as wizzys can't get any decent ones..

Thanks,

Kin

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Server was really fun up until around level 160/170, dyrag being the last cave thats any good. After this the server becomes very boring (for warrs especially). Only caves to go are Moral/Ant/Savage. Savage you have to run lightning cave + Molten every time, which in my opinion is not fun at all.. Moral is too packed for a warrior to be able to clear it efficiently. Was a fun server tho before the endgame.

/Snorbs

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Server was really fun up until around level 160/170, dyrag being the last cave thats any good. After this the server becomes very boring (for warrs especially). Only caves to go are Moral/Ant/Savage. Savage you have to run lightning cave + Molten every time, which in my opinion is not fun at all.. Moral is too packed for a warrior to be able to clear it efficiently. Was a fun server tho before the endgame.

/Snorbs

Only you are complaining and you've been doing the same for 3 days on global, I'm pretty sure he's adding new stuff and donations so he can get a dedi . If you don't want to play or wait for updates go cry some where else.
-Ryium

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Only you are complaining and you've been doing the same for 3 days on global, I'm pretty sure he's adding new stuff and donations so he can get a dedi . If you don't want to play or wait for updates go cry some where else.
-Ryium

Hes to busy playing the server with you on Silent bud. Explains why he types the same as Ash, and also why he doesnt want warriors to be able to progress, outstanding.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Hes to busy playing the server with you on Silent bud. Explains why he types the same as Ash, and also why he doesnt want warriors to be able to progress, outstanding.

First off Silent isn't ash it's my brother. Second all you do is moan yet you were soloing ant boss? (Thanks for mass psn btw). Can I solo it on my wizard? Taos can easily solo ants/moral but that doesnt mean warriors cant progress at all. You can probably solo Moralizer to with a decent amount of pots, and a rev ring (which i think should be removed due to how much warriors can tank in pvp). I think you should act your age and stop being this baby ingame moaning about everything that isn't going your way. It's hypocritical.

If you don't like the server you know what to do.
-Ryium

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
First off Silent isn't ash it's my brother. Second all you do is moan yet you were soloing ant boss? (Thanks for mass psn btw). Can I solo it on my wizard? Taos can easily solo ants/moral but that doesnt mean warriors cant progress at all. You can probably solo Moralizer to with a decent amount of pots, and a rev ring (which i think should be removed due to how much warriors can tank in pvp). I think you should act your age and stop being this baby ingame moaning about everything that isn't going your way. It's hypocritical.

If you don't like the server you know what to do.
-Ryium

the server is completely wizz/tao friendly, crazy cud solo ant at 120 on wizz, yes i can solo ant boss, its extremely hard tho. and the problem is caves are too packed for warrs and the mobs from past bichon onwards hurt far too much. wizz/tao can range all day....

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
the server is completely wizz/tao friendly, crazy cud solo ant at 120 on wizz, yes i can solo ant boss, its extremely hard tho. and the problem is caves are too packed for warrs and the mobs from past bichon onwards hurt far too much. wizz/tao can range all day....

Just go away and play something else that doesn't turn you into a pathetic cry baby.
I would love to know how he does it by himself.
-Ryium

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Since TwinDragonBlade can't be fixed (Can't add a delay). What other spell would people like as an replacement?

-Ash

Xx69xX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Dec 2, 2005
Since TwinDragonBlade can't be fixed (Can't add a delay). What other spell would people like as an replacement?

-Ash

why does it need a delay?
why not just lower its power to balance no delay?

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
It's spammable meaning that whatever your killing will always be stunned by the yellow effect and no ash isn't silent.. So stick your opinion somewhere else. -Silent

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
As BeerNMoney has said it's spammable and each hit does like 1k+ (Depending on DC).

-Ash

Edit: But I'm open for ideas for another single/aoe spell for a warrior. (As long as it's not ridiculous over powered)

Wond

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 24, 2004
IRELAND
As BeerNMoney has said it's spammable and each hit does like 1k+ (Depending on DC).

-Ash

Edit: But I'm open for ideas for another single/aoe spell for a warrior. (As long as it's not ridiculous over powered)

Lower warriors a.speed on items & give them tdb?

Damodred

Loyal Member
Loyal Member
Jan 13, 2015
give them IceThrust, kinda like fs but stronger and hits 3 spaces.. plus its a hero spell. also reading this, tao friendly??? LOL. that is all.

/KinSlayer

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010

-Ash

tit-ron coped just fine with TDB, i had dc 13k+ on there, As for mob's wont be able to move because of stun ( at speed 15 para is always locked anyway ) Your just trying to **** Warrior's end game i grinded to 130 in first 2 days because you said it was ingame at 130+ and just get ****ed, yet taos get mass poison ticking at 250 dmg per second.... yehh okay seems fair

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
tit-ron coped just fine with TDB, i had dc 13k+ on there, As for mob's wont be able to move because of stun ( at speed 15 para is always locked anyway ) Your just trying to **** Warrior's end game i grinded to 130 in first 2 days because you said it was ingame at 130+ and just get ****ed, yet taos get mass poison ticking at 250 dmg per second.... yehh okay seems fair

him and beer play wizz/tao they dnt give a fk about warrs lol. Simple fact is from PB onwards mobs hurt too much for warrs, we actually have to take their hits unlike the other classes. ants/Moral/DyragLords/PB mobs need dmg/aspeed reduced.

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
him and beer play wizz/tao they dnt give a fk about warrs lol. Simple fact is from PB onwards mobs hurt too much for warrs, we actually have to take their hits unlike the other classes. ants/Moral/DyragLords/PB mobs need dmg/aspeed reduced.

Yup if i get any more than 2-3 mobs hitting me gotta smash eseence ( 7k mp/hp ) just to stay alive, yet see 130 wizz's luring hole cave in firewall, lvl 170 warrior getting a bit of a joke now Ash, seem like your catering the server for your step Dad's class and whoever "silent" is.

Status
Not open for further replies.