Zelious/Torozor [Heroes] Discussion

• Remember! Never use the same account usernames and password across different servers!
Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Yup if i get any more than 2-3 mobs hitting me gotta smash eseence ( 7k mp/hp ) just to stay alive, yet see 130 wizz's luring hole cave in firewall, lvl 170 warrior getting a bit of a joke now Ash, seem like your catering the server for your step Dad's class and whoever "silent" is.

Yup, such a shame.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Will you give up already saying that me and Ryium are ash and his step dad, it's getting boring now you absolute mardass, grow the **** up you little kid, before moaning about warriors atleast get better items than level 150 you moronic prick. -Silent

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Will you give up already saying that me and Ryium are ash and his step dad, it's getting boring now you absolute mardass, grow the **** up you little kid, before moaning about warriors atleast get better items than level 150 you moronic prick. -Silent

Nice try, and for ur information the defensive stat difference between 150/170/190 items is too tiny to make a difference. Enjoy Ash giving u everything on a plate with his Biased server.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Oh dear, you really are boring, go play a game were there's no competition for you please maybe you'll stop moaning then, mario maybe if that isn't to hard.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
Oh dear, you really are boring, go play a game were there's no competition for you please maybe you'll stop moaning then, mario maybe if that isn't to hard.

haha its not that the server is "too hard" its that its "too unbalanced". Your only saying all this as ur class is op as fk.

daneo1989

I am Ancient.
Staff member
Dec 5, 2005
UK
Aint you Ash's step dad?
haha its not that the server is "too hard" its that its "too unbalanced". Your only saying all this as ur class is op as fk.

Torozor was always going to be unbalanced. when the server was first created it was for 1.4 files, not heroes which in it self is buggy and makes torozor unbalanced

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Aint you Ash's step dad?

Torozor was always going to be unbalanced. when the server was first created it was for 1.4 files, not heroes which in it self is buggy and makes torozor unbalanced

He is ash's step dad, Some dodgy stuff being going on, First of all ash computer every single day 100% would crash, now no crash's ( Server got moved to his step dad or family members pc as still same i.p less lag and no crash's ) Ryium and silent was atleast 60 levels behind me and todd, log on they are same level as me and todd with Uber kit, They have numerous 170+ Kit's when nobody else had an item, at the very least ash is giving them drop files and editing classes to cater to them, it's so ****ing clear its retared, Taoist getting mass poison ticks at 300 damage per second clearing hole of ants / dryags in a few poison's.. Come on now.

Toddwhite

More like Retodd
Golden Oldie
Jul 28, 2006
He is ash's step dad, Some dodgy stuff being going on, First of all ash computer every single day 100% would crash, now no crash's ( Server got moved to his step dad or family members pc as still same i.p less lag and no crash's ) Ryium and silent was atleast 60 levels behind me and todd, log on they are same level as me and todd with Uber kit, They have numerous 170+ Kit's when nobody else had an item, at the very least ash is giving them drop files and editing classes to cater to them, it's so ****ing clear its retared, Taoist getting mass poison ticks at 300 damage per second clearing hole of ants / dryags in a few poison's.. Come on now.

Yeah, was fun while it lasted :P Catch ya on the next server for our fights/arguements haha!

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Here we go again, Cba2killu is ash's step dad not myself or Ryium, try hunting moral, you'll soon have 170+ items as for the accusations there absolute bollox and for leveling? its very easy 178 and below you can do a level within 15minutes.

You both need to grow a pair and try acting your actual ages, morons.

The server is also still hosted on ash's PC he just needed to wipe and refresh it because the crashes was caused by his PC getting blue screen as he clearly stated ingame, isn't your fault your to retarded to see what he says ingame though.

-Silent

Cba2KillU

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 7, 2010
how wrong you all are

im ash's step dad(Clipper/Cba2KillU) my brothers (Ryium) Silent) get fk all from ash nothing at all they just geek it simple as that really. i have a gm char nobody knows its name as i only observer for speed hackers/cheats etc apart from tht i dnt play mir as im on wow n to busy for anything else with real life. ive told ash ill help him update n w.e else he needs help with.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
Ok lets clear things up.

1, Skepta you're a known cheater so no point bothering with your kind.
2, Yes Silent/Ryium is my Uncles (But that doesn't mean I help them in anyways)
3, Todd you've been jumping around users when you've been fighting.

This is how Torozor has always been. Torozor never had TwinDragonBlade in the first place (Can see why) + it wasn't built into the 1.4/1.9. As for Taoists doing high DMG with poison.. Well that's how Torozor has been with poison. Torozor is one of the best if not the best server that's been around. And in my opinion I've created a good replica (And will carry on where they left off).

I can't see any wrong in the warriors. BUT I do see monsters taking quiet huge chunks of your health away. So I may lower this. But that's about it.

Please stop this flame towards me/server. (If the moderators could clean the flames I'll be greatful.)

Thanks for reading.

-Ash

<SOSO>

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jun 8, 2012
Ok lets clear things up.

This is how Torozor has always been. Torozor never had TwinDragonBlade in the first place (Can see why) + it wasn't built into the 1.4/1.9. As for Taoists doing high DMG with poison.. Well that's how Torozor has been with poison. Torozor is one of the best if not the best server that's been around. And in my opinion I've created a good replica (And will carry on where they left off).

I can't see any wrong in the warriors. BUT I do see monsters taking quiet huge chunks of your health away. So I may lower this. But that's about it.

Please stop this flame towards me/server. (If the moderators could clean the flames I'll be greatful.)

Thanks for reading.

-Ash

I aprove this!

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
Ok lets clear things up.

Thanks for reading.

-Ash

But 1.4/1.9 didn't have MassPoison? You cannot give Taoist MassPoison if you do not give warrior TDB, it is highly unfair. Also if Warrior do not get TDB then wizard don't deserve FF/Blizzard/MeteorStrike, just my view as someone who doesn't play currently.

ashleyuk

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Loyal Member
Nov 18, 2008
With 1.5k DC I do roughly 3k Damage an hit with TwinDragonBlade.. If it's been stunned then I do 5k Damage. If the person is able to paralyse on hit then they're basically dead. But say what you will..

-Ash

Jicaa

Pooslice
Golden Oldie
Jul 9, 2003
With 1.5k DC I do roughly 3k Damage an hit with TwinDragonBlade.. If it's been stunned then I do 5k Damage. If the person is able to paralyse on hit then they're basically dead. But say what you will..

-Ash

Fair enough, but still doesn't explain why Taoist get a spell that was never in the original, make them poison each mob individually like they used to do :)

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010

-Ash

Why don't you not be lazy and learn how to dim down the dmg / stun on TDB i'm sure if you posted somebody would give you a hand, your killing your own server off funny really, your so bias towards tao and wizz is unreal.

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
Thanks for clearing that up ash, now can we please stop with the rumours, It's actually making the server less enjoyable for me when i get spammed all day by certain people saying that i'm ash.

@Jica MassPoison was on normal torozor.
Unlucky at SW btw guys, see you on sunday. (Not taking the piss i actually enjoyed it)

-Silent

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
Thanks for clearing that up ash, now can we please stop with the rumours, It's actually making the server less enjoyable for me when i get spammed all day by certain people saying that i'm ash.

@Jica MassPoison was on normal torozor.
Unlucky at SW btw guys, see you on sunday. (Not taking the piss i actually enjoyed it)

-Silent

Was fun but that bullshit u pulled rting everywhere was lame >.< Disable for next war please?

BeerNMoney

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Apr 9, 2010
They are disabled so he said, i actually was the one that told them all to RT because i seen one from your guild or IDGAF, So i thought it was only fair, in the end like you said it was lame tho.

-Sile

Skepta

Veteran
Feb 15, 2010
They are disabled so he said, i actually was the one that told them all to RT because i seen one from your guild or IDGAF, So i thought it was only fair, in the end like you said it was lame tho.

-Sile

Only me and Crazy went from DeathRow and we didnt take rt's don't need them >.<

GGs though was fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.