ZeroOnline

Join Discord

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
how do u pm ppl? tryin 2 figure that out atm lol

my ranged is lvl52 and my mele is lvl30 ish.... prefer the ranged more.

apparntly if u team up its rly good exp.. so we need 2 try doin some grp huntin =p

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
Right im level 19 so far, but i cant understand the skills how do i use them?

Im melee based, and that Lethal thunder skill keeps popping up, how do i actually use it?

Could you explain sorry for bein a bit slow on this one

-edit- Found out how, now i cant upgrade, even though the button is lit up im well confused lol, and why the fk is the help in korean!?

Last edited:

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums
lethal thunder is a exp based skill you just have to click it when it pops up once u reach 100% on exp count and lasts a certain ammount of time as for upgrading think you have to right click spell

looks crap if you ask me lol
no one did ask you

Colonel

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Dec 30, 2005
Newport S.Wales
....sorry but i got to say this....

You play mir and you dont know what mmorpg stans for?....wierd.

like i say i knew what the RPG bit stood for but didnt know what the mmo bit stood for.

i dont geek it on knowing all the short term word's.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
Right im level 19 so far, but i cant understand the skills how do i use them?

Im melee based, and that Lethal thunder skill keeps popping up, how do i actually use it?

Could you explain sorry for bein a bit slow on this one

-edit- Found out how, now i cant upgrade, even though the button is lit up im well confused lol, and why the fk is the help in korean!?
if u follow and do the quests, u can get lvl25 in about 10mins then u move onto the next level called blazeocean.

u should have an item in ur cabin(ur bag, the icon is far right in middle at top, hold mouse over the icons they say wot they are)... and it'll say its a quest item, and u right click for auto pilot.... then just follow all the msgs, i think every1 of em will auto pilot u to the place if u press OK.

basically he'll show u around the npcs etc and give u gold/items/exp for completein quests

on next area use ur auto pilot to navigate to the area u want (start lvl27) then at taht area theres 3 npcs. far left = bounty npc... collect bounty off mobs and hand in for EXP/ equipment/weap skill.
far right = boss's... kill 3 of em and u get equipment as reward
middle 1 = kill certain amount of mobs in taht area = gold, then 2nd time is exp, then 3rd is exp/equip

when u stand in these areas u get a bar fillin up to 120secs.. this is dbl exp.... good 2 use that when u use ur XP skill

the XP skill is some mad ass uber dmg skill u get every time it reachs 100% (around 3-5mins odd i think never rly timed it) and lasts aobout 30-60secs... in that time u wanan just kill as many mobs as possible.

also its a good idea 2 team up with ppl (u get auto invites) ... in teams u all use the XP skill at same time... then when its over ua ll get a % of the exp of the grp gained or something, basically its faster lvlin.. when XP come sup just kill as many as possible, dont have 2 be on same map or ne thing.

good thread here http://bbs.zero3000.com/showthread.php?t=707

Last edited:

czeldabolg

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Sep 12, 2005
Staffordshire, UK
if u follow and do the quests, u can get lvl25 in about 10mins then u move onto the next level called blazeocean.

u should have an item in ur cabin(ur bag, the icon is far right in middle at top, hold mouse over the icons they say wot they are)... and it'll say its a quest item, and u right click for auto pilot.... then just follow all the msgs, i think every1 of em will auto pilot u to the place if u press OK.

basically he'll show u around the npcs etc and give u gold/items/exp for completein quests

on next area use ur auto pilot to navigate to the area u want (start lvl27) then at taht area theres 3 npcs. far left = bounty npc... collect bounty off mobs and hand in for EXP/ equipment/weap skill.
far right = boss's... kill 3 of em and u get equipment as reward
middle 1 = kill certain amount of mobs in taht area = gold, then 2nd time is exp, then 3rd is exp/equip

when u stand in these areas u get a bar fillin up to 120secs.. this is dbl exp.... good 2 use that when u use ur XP skill

the XP skill is some mad ass uber dmg skill u get every time it reachs 100% (around 3-5mins odd i think never rly timed it) and lasts aobout 30-60secs... in that time u wanan just kill as many mobs as possible.

also its a good idea 2 team up with ppl (u get auto invites) ... in teams u all use the XP skill at same time... then when its over ua ll get a % of the exp of the grp gained or something, basically its faster lvlin.. when XP come sup just kill as many as possible, dont have 2 be on same map or ne thing.

good thread here http://bbs.zero3000.com/showthread.php?t=707

Cheers matey =D

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
I'll give this a spin when i get home from collage,

looks abit bosh job, but should be a laugh.

Cant beat a retro mmo with decent gameplay.

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Kay ive got it installed n all,

but when i hit the exe patchers opens, then updates, then closes, then nothing.

Any ideas?

Xanan

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Jan 5, 2006
Yeah got it working now, its some crazy stuff.

Ben whats your charas name? When i find out how to whisper people i'll whisper you and ask for free items and levelling, then if you give me some, i'll ask for some more <3.

Really dont have a clue what im doing on it at the moment, just running around shooting things with my iceyprotonscannon.

You know its rad.

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK
NoPk11 as always

erm at bottom left corner u click that thing, then u select guild/whisper etc lol, then in box right of that put name, then box right of that ur msg :p

its proper confusin at start, but jsut read forums and that ull understand it eventually

Bon

Legend
Legendary
Jul 29, 2004
Kent, UK

lol im top player of centurus server... by miles.

u know ur strength is messured by potency... well just look at the screenies, guy on the right is 2nd best player lol :p

kinda getin a bit borin as no more challenges... no1 to fight agianst, no boss's/missions i cant do etc... but get a new patch every week or so.

also undefeated PK champ :p

Auds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2007
rofl @ me saying i got 1002 pot xD

Last edited:

Auds

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jun 14, 2007
just noticed u can just see me behind ur gears xD shiney sword :P

JohnBarny

Known Cheater
Golden Oldie
Apr 16, 2003
Ya Mums

lol im top player of centurus server... by miles.

u know ur strength is messured by potency... well just look at the screenies, guy on the right is 2nd best player lol :p

kinda getin a bit borin as no more challenges... no1 to fight agianst, no boss's/missions i cant do etc... but get a new patch every week or so.

also undefeated PK champ :p

nice lol was gonna start up agen as tnt boring now got most of best items on server but think im gonna start frozen