smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
ZhengTu Private Server

Not sure if this is the right place but owelll.

Friend of mine from China was telling me about this game in China which has become massive, so he has developed the server files and has it all online, but still needs work doing to it.

So i would like people oppions on the game, and if you think it's worth doing, if we decide to do it then my current project Castalia Woool will be finished and will be moved to this new game. It looks like woool and thats the only reason i gave this any thought what so ever.

Translating the interface is kinder a ***** as there no tool, but in time we could make one.

Anyway here a few screenshots from in game.
zt-1.jpg

zt-2.jpg

zt-3.jpg
zt-4.jpg

Last edited:

jesse3003

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 18, 2008
cant wait m8. any help needed at all just give me a shout. btw glad we patched things up.

sorry for calling u an arse>.<

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
cant wait m8. any help needed at all just give me a shout. btw glad we patched things up.

sorry for calling u an arse>.<

lol no problem mate.

By the way the classes are...
Warrior
Wizzard
Taoist
Archer
Summoner

jesse3003

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 18, 2008
w00000000000000000000000000 archer!!!!!

lol @ u have no lcue what a ''summon''er does -.-

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I have no idea how that class works, of course it summons stuff but so dose a Taoist, so what other advantages dose a summoner have? maybe it can summon much powerfull things, no idea until i test it out.;)

jesse3003

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
May 18, 2008
im thinking it can summon like actual mobs, like, in mir2, a blackmaggot ro whatnot. but if the skill is lvl 3, summons 5 lol

Resol

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Mar 20, 2008
LOMCN, duh
Game looks nice. Never played woool or even bothered to look at it, so couldnt compare. But if you can develop this game, ill definitely give it a go.

Mackem

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Feb 18, 2004
Kent, S.E England
I would give it a go if you decide to go ahead with this. Do you reckon you can find out spells each class get and images of a few maps / items?

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I would give it a go if you decide to go ahead with this. Do you reckon you can find out spells each class get and images of a few maps / items?

I can't find a list of the spells and what they do yet, but here a few maps.

World Map

Main Town

Hunting areas.

These are just taken of the offical website.

Picture of the pets, Am not sure what abilities each pet dose, and am not sure what the Egg is, maybe they start off in a egg and you need to hatch it, no idea so far.

The files are totally differnt from what am use too, everything is all in 1 folder, Monsters/skills/NPC's and Quests are in another, so it's a pain finding a file:mad:. Already started on the Monsters but only a few are done, i still want to understand more of this game before doing any serious work on it.

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
I'll give this a go for sure when its ready?

Well alot of work needs doing still, + the translating, and i need to learn all the functions and what not, As for the interface, well it will most likely launch with it being Chinese still but we will be working on the tool to translate along the way.

Am just waiting for lee to come online tonight, and thats when the project will start, I know a few Chinese people who were developing this game a while back and i got there support, so thats good.

Hopfully have a decent update on it in a few hours.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Here the range of weapons that are in game.

Bow

Axe

Fan

Knuckle

Staff

2 Handed Sword (think)

One Handed Sword

Shield

Last edited:

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
{Update}

We had a problem with the exe., it would not work for XP users only for Vista so we had to re-make it and now it works for XP users also.

Someone asking about the spells, well tonight i been trying to work out how they work.

Well i was using warrior class and i counted up to 70+ spells just for that class alone, and each one can lvl up to lvl7, sometimes you need to level up a certain spell to the max to be able to learn the next spells. To level a spell up, you need to level and get skill points. Thats pritty much all i know about the spells so far.

Here attack spell and defense spell for warrior class.
Took me ages to catch the spell so be greatful ;)

CraiG^

Legend
Legendary
Jun 22, 2003
Scotland
They look sweet, looking forward to this for sure, thanks for keeping us updated in a regular basis.

Sanity

Legend
Legendary
Nov 7, 2007
Currently working on the client side translations along with the Quests, There well over 400+ quests to do so thats going to take a few days.

But we translated the Chat functions on the client side tonight, little preview below. And yes it will be change to "Party Chat" ;).

Chat on/off
World Shout
Region Shout
Party Chat
Friends Chat
Family Chat
Guild Chat

60 Quests Translated.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.