PwNeD gone from the lands of mir

Join Discord
Status
Not open for further replies.

RedDragonX

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Mar 5, 2005
Mir can be addictive to alot of people, but if you cant control yourself then you are truly gay.

mapadale

18 hours a day is bull

I'm sorry but If I was Laura, I would have kicked him out long ago. Cause really he's not providing for his family. He's just a lazy lay about that everyone else has to pay for.

I don't care for people like Sam.

Sam is just attention seeking and he's getting it.

Get of your lazy arse Sam and get a job, cause obviously your not incappable of it.

Anselmo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 30, 2006
Newcastle Upon Tyne
18 hours a day is bull

I'm sorry but If I was Laura, I would have kicked him out long ago. Cause really he's not providing for his family. He's just a lazy lay about that everyone else has to pay for.

I don't care for people like Sam.

Sam is just attention seeking and he's getting it.

Get of your lazy arse Sam and get a job, cause obviously your not incappable of it.

You've just about described half of the mir community....Hotwheels ftw!

MasterQ

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 6, 2006
London
Was good fighting with you (when i actually used to play lol)

Had some good little scrums with you kasabian and unforgivon.

gl and bye

shirley

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2003
good luck sam and laura . it has been an honour playing with you 2 on all the servers we have played and i think it was every mir3 server going we played lol. i will talk 2 u soon ( I GOT YOUR NUMBER ) LOL.

bye 4 now .

btw u lot y do u have 2 slag him off every time . some ppl need 2 step back and have a good look at them selfs.

Last edited:

mapadale

Finally, I knew this day would come. Never liked you anyway.
It comes and goes. I give them 2 month tops before they are back again and then another 6 month before we see another thread like this on which ever server they are playing.

Kasabian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2005
It comes and goes. I give them 2 month tops before they are back again and then another 6 month before we see another thread like this on which ever server they are playing.

jeez stfu. i can't believe your still here. your on your what, 5th server now?

btw sam, repo has been playing WoW with OD, speak to OD about it.

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington

Your 3rd post saying practically the exact same thing....

S....T......F........

mapadale

jeez stfu. i can't believe your still here. your on your what, 5th server now?

btw sam, repo has been playing WoW with OD, speak to OD about it.
Really I am, am I. No I think its only my first server thats been revamped from last year.

Your 3rd post saying practically the exact same thing....

S....T......F........
Yes well, its Sam's umpteenth thread that he's quiting. So you STFU.

Karl

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Mar 8, 2004
Gloucester
Sadly Mir has ruined the lived of hundreds, if not thousands of people through addiction, as has world of warcraft and practically every other MMO. Hell some people have gotten that addicted to them that they have died playing the games.

I personally know someone who lost pretty much everything through being addicted to playing Mir2 euro server so i can totally understand someone having to get rid of their computers just to stop playing the games. Ive said myself before im never going to play mir again, yet i still continue to play from time to time.

You can be addicted to anything from Heroin to an online game, just because it doesnt seem that addictive to one person doesnt mean it isnt to another.

MasterQ

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 6, 2006
London
True i bet most of the people who said something bad about the hours they played is either addicted to smoking or food.

How long you gota play a game straight for to die lol? Longest ive played for is maybe 28-36 hours straight(apart from dinner breaks), went to lay down, 2 mins later i was aswell with my pc left on lol.

Mapadale retarded irl so just leave him and let him think hes won :D

mapadale

Mapadale retarded irl so just leave him and let him think hes won :D
I would seriously love for you to say that to my face, u jumped up little ***** and as for being a retard. You really should look at yourself MQ, you can't even look for necessary information regarding command lines.

I'm sorry but Sam is full of **** as always, just like you are MQ and just like most here.

The type of people who play MMORPG for 15+hrs a day are the sad losers that can't get a decent job and scrounge of the goverment. Who then in turn take it from people like me who ****ing work hard for our money to let lazy lay abouts scrounge.

People like this should be forced into work and not givern the oppertunity.

I'm ****ing fed up of people like this, who think its there own right not to work. He's got a child that he should be out there providing for and not sat on his arse in front of a screen playing a game for 18 hours a day.

And thats goes for the rest of the that are cappable of working. Get of your arses and work.

MasterQ

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 6, 2006
London
Show me where im full of crap please lol.

You really should look at yourself before telling others what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.