Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterQ

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 6, 2006
London
That means i talk of crap? i dont know alot about computers.

And im not a lay about, i dont work but ive only just turned 18.

Still at college and will soon apply to be a community support officer.

mapadale

That means i talk of crap? i dont know alot about computers.

And im not a lay about, i dont work but ive only just turned 18.

Still at college and will soon apply to be a community support officer.
Sam, isnt though is he. He's quiet cappable of working, as he has pointed out many times before. But he's a lazy bum.

And the comment was hosted at those that can work and choose not to, as they get money from the goverment called "DOLE" these are the type of people that my comment was aimed at. At least your showing an active part in doing somthing about your life. All Sam cared about was playing a stupid game and getting himself high.

You don't call me a retard and get away with calling me it, as I pointed out. I know a hell of a lot more than what you do.

MasterQ

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 6, 2006
London
Ok well i didnt mean retard in general, you seem to get into arguments with people over forums about petty things all the time and how old are you?

Maybe you have problems would be a better words to use.

I dont think someone should be forced to work, then you aint free. Maybe go protest to get rid of the "Dole" money. They will like you.

Last edited:

mapadale

Ok well i didnt mean retard in general, you seem to get into arguments with people over forums about petty things all the time and how old are you?

Maybe you have problems would be a better words to use.

I dont think someone should be forced to work, then you aint free. Maybe go protest to get rid of the "Doll" money. They will like you.
People should be made to work and not allowed to scrounge - I'm fed up of having to pay over the top taxes on money that I've worked my ass of to earn and people like this all they have to do is walk into a job center and have money thrown at them.

I've seen this on most servers, about people playing for however amount of time and it makes me sick. Thinking that its my hard earned tax that pays for these idiots to do this.

People who are able to work should be made to work - Unless they are a single parent or are incapable of working.

I'm old enough to see sense in matters that are a concern.

MasterQ

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 6, 2006
London
Maybe you should be old enough to realise thats your opinion and Sam may feel otherwise. He shouldnt have to do something because you dont like it.

Im sure he dont like you posting this stuff, but will you stop? No you do as you wish so let him.

Chlorr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2007
Map do you seriously ever shut up? why is there a constant need for your opinion to be plastered over every thread like its gods own truth? you have SERIOUS issues. I hate to break it to you but no matter how much you rant and rave no one cares what you think and is never likely to at that, perhaps stop the sermon and leave with some good grace?

PEOPLE DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK AND NEVER WILL

just thought i'd drum that 1 in again you do seem to lack perceptiveness ;)

mapadale

Map do you seriously ever shut up? why is there a constant need for your opinion to be plastered over every thread like its gods own truth? you have SERIOUS issues. I hate to break it to you but no matter how much you rant and rave no one cares what you think and is never likely to at that, perhaps stop the sermon and leave with some good grace?

PEOPLE DONT CARE WHAT YOU THINK AND NEVER WILL

just thought i'd drum that 1 in again you do seem to lack perceptiveness ;)
You opened your mouth and I fell asleep.

You don't have to read what I say, just like you don't have to reply to what I say ether. But you choose to, so Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Kasabian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2005
Really I am, am I. No I think its only my first server thats been revamped from last year.

Yes well, its Sam's umpteenth thread that he's quiting. So you STFU.

show me these leaving threads please. i think your talking out your arse again.

Chlorr

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Apr 29, 2007
You opened your mouth and I fell asleep.

You don't have to read what I say, just like you don't have to reply to what I say ether. But you choose to, so Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

If thats the best you can do stop embaressing yourself, for the record its *either but nvm your dyslexic arent you

Almost seems like a nerves been touched, the more your told your wrong the more you stamp your feet. You seem to feel compelled to hijack anything for 1 of your tantrums, conceited or just want a high post count? either (<<look its that word again) way why not just leave this and seek attention elsewhere? :)

Kasabian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2005
Lets see shall we.

He's done it on xtreme
RNDpro twice
and a couple of others....

wow, he left servers, hasn't everyone? don't most ppl say they're leaving servers?

a couple of others? lol now we know you just talk ****

Apple & Beach

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Dec 29, 2006
... mapadale u say hes doing it for attention u spamming here is that not the same? does that not make u what u say he is doing? theres a old saying that goes sumthing like "think before u speak" hm...or are u jelous of some one else getting attention while u being left in the corner?... by me replying just giving u more attention end of the day u still win i guess but hope u c how sad u are..

~Evil

Anselmo

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 30, 2006
Newcastle Upon Tyne
If you dont have anything good to say and are just going to flame and "hijack" the topic for your petty games. You might aswell just go and have a **** and get your frustrations out that way!

mapadale

Lets put the record straight.

Its called I don't like ****ing lazy lay abouts that scrounge of the goverment when they are more than capable of ****ing working. People like this make me ****ing sick and its high time that summat was done about.

I'm fed up of earning and paying a high % to fund ****ing idiots like Sam, that are to ****ing lazy to work. So yes I have every right to have my opion on this subject. So why not those of you that think its ok STFU and get a ****ing job you losers.

BlackT

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Sep 20, 2006
Well, tbh...I understand you. I don't live in UK, but this problem seems to be a global one :mad:
And why do you expect some people will understand you when they are 18-...the problems you have, should be discussed with their parents, tbh :P

Ontopic:
Bye Sam&Laura, whoever you are...take care of your family, it's a good choice you've made. 18 hours/day out of mir means 18 hours allocated for your family.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Wow, nice to see a few people actually being nice.

For those of u saying im sad to have to sell my pc's to be able to give up mir, your right i am sad. Thing is though, what i was doing was worse than sad, i have an addictive personality, so something one person may find slightly addictive, i'll find highly addictive. It isn't my part, and i've now done my bit. We made a fair bit of monie from selling our 2 pc's (near 600£). I never used my pc for anything else other than mir, no other games were played on my pc's. If a mir3 server wasnt up, i would play a mir2 server. All that was on the 2 pc's was the mir3 client, the mir2 client and various things to do with getting mir to run, or something to do with mir. My life revolved around mir, It wasnt healthy, I rarely ate anything (at one point i was eating ONE meal every 2 or 3 days). If i ate it would be something simple, I called it mir food, Toast or a sandwhich - simple food which took no longer than 5mins to prepare and eat. I even got so bad that when i went back to USA mir, i would sleep for 4hours or so and have an alarm clock set for 10mins before the BoneLord respawned, i would login kill the BL and go back to bed for a few hours. THIS IS NOT NORMAL, and im sure theres plenty more people who are as bad or maybe even worse than me. This game is evil if taken to extreme's and for myself this was the case. Call me sad, call me anything u want but i know im now out of this god forsaken game fior good :)

Now then mr Saylarn, for your information one of the key factors in laura and myself getting rid of the computers was because laura has infact got herself a nice paying job, and it wasnt fair for me to spend my days playing mir when i could be looking after grace. Why is it always perceived to be the man who has to go out and earn the monies whilst the woman is stuck at home. We've switched it round and if im totally honest with you - i actually enjoy it. I get up at 7am with my daughter, we make breakfast have a cup of tea then get dressed, the rest of the day consists of going out feeding the ducks, going to the park and other similar things that untill recently i neglected to do. It pains me ever so much to look back and think i never done these things with my daughter - it wasnt fair on her and for the 12months or so i've missed of her growing up i feel rotten, but i intend on making it up to her.

As for you saying i've made countless 'leaving' mir threads, what a load of rubbish. The only time i've made leaving threads is when i've actually been leaving a server. The only actual leaving thread which was different was USA, i had my reasons to leave (the main one being moving home).

I've spent the last few days decorating my new house, we move in next sunday, and as it stands im enjoying my life without mir, perhaps in a year or two when my daughter goes to school, i may buy a new pc and start playing again, But as it looks atm i dont think i will. Mir's good, but it isnt that good i want to waste my life on it anymore than i already have.

Gothika/Chris : Sorry i missed u off my original post, you have been a great friend over the years, and have made me and laura 'lol' irl countless times, i'll never forget u goff!

Xaos/Boobie : Your right, we didnt see eye to eye on Taral when it 1st opened, but through mike i like to think we became quite good mir friends. It was a pleasure playing with someone as loopy as yourself, whatever life throws at you, dont let it dampen your zest for life.

Codex/Rich/Codfish : Knew u way way back from euro, i still owe u monies for TU my pets on your legend of a wiz arko. Over the years have bumped into u on various private servers, way way back to RageZone when we bullied the portugeezers together. Had some good times hunting with u, but hated the fact u constantly pulled me up on my 'broken' english. Will miss u bud, enjoy uni and i hope your life is great.

Kasa/Unfo/Od :

Although alot of the time we argued, and our friendship would differ from server to server, i still hold u 3 in the highest regards, yes liam can be an annoying twat and yes liam can be childish, but i forget he is a child. Still makes me smile to this day when i think back to the USA teamspeak days. Good old JP with OD shouting down his headseat 'FOOK ME ITS PACK0RED'. Kas/Unfo, your two of the smartest people i know, you'll have no troubles in life, even if i think your posh little gits, we go back a long long way and have played many servers together. Was a pleasure playing with u. Please get repo to have a look on this thread when u speak to him pls.

Repo/Mitch :

You self centred pig! How could u leave us to think u'd died!!! Gonna miss u the most out of everyone man, PC wasnt the same after boxing day. PM me get my mobile number - we still want you to come visit! Gonna miss out random msn chats, was fun knowing u and even more fun playing mir with u. Your the only person who i didnt row with all the time. Yes we fell out once, but it didnt end our friendship. Love u man ;p

One thing people, no need to flame this post..... its a simple goodbye to my friends ive made over the years - some of them i've known 3-4 years, i consider these people true friends, and if i could i wouldnt loose contact with any of them.

Will come to the library again in a few days, will be about 10:30amish so if anyone wants to chat to me i'll be on msn for an hour or so then.

idaBigA

Holley Mir 3!!
VIP
Oct 28, 2003
Stoke, UK
Nice post m8, for the small time I knew you, you were always a nice bloke (same for Laura, although she's not a bloke :P)...

Have fun.

Mapadale, if you need to post about your political views, do it in a post that is made for discussion of this issue. I happen to agree with you 100%, but that does not give me the right to take over a thread just for the purpose of insulting someone else.

If I could get more money sitting at home, I would do, as would 99% of the worlds population, it isn't the person that is at fault, its the government for allowing it to happen.

Vote Conservative, bring back Elitism!! :P

chimera

LOMCN VIP
VIP
Jul 30, 2003
UK
I've been there, though I was working & living alone - 100% of time at home pc was on....it's adictive, I take or leave it now even though I'm home all the time trying to work through some back problems so I can get back to some kind of work.... I would never make general statements about people who don't work, there are those who are in the money trap - if I get back to work I can only see it earning bear minimum and part-time, I would have to work very hard and risk a relapse to make more than I'm receiving in incapacity benefits, however I've just started the process to do some unpaid work to see if I can do it...

Mir is a community just as you can form friendships and all that stuff on a PC, it's the new local pub if you like - sad in a way but at least it gives people an outlet, companionship (of a fashion) and possibly even real life friendships.
Unfortunately a lot of people use it as their only tool to outside contact, I was one at one point in my life so I can fully understand what is being said above.

I know about saying your leaving Mir on several servers or trying to get your act together, like a drug its an addiction - like smoking people will say "I know it's bad for me but I like it or it helps me wind down after a hard day" or whatever.

At the end of the day belittling people does nothing to help them, ridiculing and swearing does nothing practical, it just shows people up as shallow-minded or fearful to accept the facts, possibly because the person you are attacking isn't a million miles away from how you are. Most of us fear the truth and the unknown and we respond in different ways, go on the defensive, go on the attack, run away, avoid or some of us confront it for what it is and try to deal with it. I would rather be one of those people than one of the ones laughing and ridiculing what I have said here.

muffinpie

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 19, 2005
All the best pwned never really got on but i hope life is good for you.

Rintin/Rintinrootar

Status
Not open for further replies.