PwNeD gone from the lands of mir

Status
Not open for further replies.

COMPAQ12

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Feb 13, 2007
sam / sarah we met on a few servers argued alot talked alot also ,am really glad to see the changes you are making for you and your family you always seemed to be a clever lad who was a bit lost in life but hey we all get lost some times some stay lost but some find themselves and that is the hardest part to put things right
I take my hat off to you with the highest respect hope your new life is full of happyness and good fortune :) WELL DONE

02goswej

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie
Jul 12, 2004
United Kingdom
I would seriously love for you to say that to my face, u jumped up little ***** and as for being a retard. You really should look at yourself MQ, you can't even look for necessary information regarding command lines.

I'm sorry but Sam is full of **** as always, just like you are MQ and just like most here.

The type of people who play MMORPG for 15+hrs a day are the sad losers that can't get a decent job and scrounge of the goverment. Who then in turn take it from people like me who ****ing work hard for our money to let lazy lay abouts scrounge.

People like this should be forced into work and not givern the oppertunity.

I'm ****ing fed up of people like this, who think its there own right not to work. He's got a child that he should be out there providing for and not sat on his arse in front of a screen playing a game for 18 hours a day.

And thats goes for the rest of the that are cappable of working. Get of your arses and work.

*Point's and laughs ^_^*
Stop trying to live other people's lives as life itself is a waste of time ^^ why not waste it doing somthing we enjoy ^_^

BB Sam :D

Check these forums in a week or two, bb hippy(To mapadalealealealealealealealealealeale) :)
/02goswej

Last edited:

Dr3AmScAp3

Banned
Banned
Veteran
*Point's and laughs ^_^*
Stop trying to live other people's lives as life itself is a waste of time ^^ why not waste it doing somthing we enjoy ^_^

BB Sam :D

Check these forums in a week or two, bb hippy(To mapadalealealealealealealealealealeale) :)
/02goswej
If life is a waste of time, then what you still doing living.

Life is what you make of it and if you choose to be a lzy lay about and scrounge of people then thats your choice. If you want to provide for your children and give them the best they deserve, then get of your lazy and get a job. As for comments being made about the whole 18 hour crap, you really need to go see a Dr Sam. Cause i'm sorry to say, your mentally ill doing this.

As for the comment on the addictive personality, really mate go back and get this looked at. Having an addictive personality doesn't make you more adicted to games like this. I have ADHD, that doesn't mean I'm running around and of my head all the time. It just means it takes a lot for me to consentrate on one subject at time.

You really are just showing yourself to be pathetic Sam.

/Zion

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington
Map = saylarn?

If so...hes in no position to judge anyone, back in the day on taral had many a rl threat from this loser lol

Narcissistic child who takes himself far too seriously....if Map isn't saylarn....my bad, sorry lol

BrAp

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 1, 2008
Right, i know your leaveing .. but why did you have to waste 5 minute of my life about it ? I could not care.

Dr3AmScAp3

Banned
Banned
Veteran
Map = saylarn?

If so...hes in no position to judge anyone, back in the day on taral had many a rl threat from this loser lol

Narcissistic child who takes himself far too seriously....if Map isn't saylarn....my bad, sorry lol
Lol, Saylarn was a shared account on taral.

As was Psycho, Zion and Emove so could have been one of 4 people. Which I doubt very much, as the only time that any of us would have threatended anyone IRL. Is due to them making the threat first.

But as for mapadale making threats, would never have happened.

/Zion

Last edited:

ShakeNBake

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 27, 2007
Phantom forrest afk..
Laters m8! mir's so outdated now dont blame ya!

p.s looking for server... rofl as if....

/Vodka
/Kato
/Manga
/Jinlip
/Sly
/Ironmonky
/HeatGuyJ
/Lake
/oOo
/SuperFly
/Nilrem
/Akira
/Kazama
/Kage
/Thanisorn
/RainFalls
/Cake
/SunDevil
/Wakazee
/Nbake
fair play to mir made me create so much!
quit mir and join me in Perfect World Europe owns mir everywhere and im one of the highest players haha!

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington
Lol, Saylarn was a shared account on taral.

As was Psycho, Zion and Emove so could have been one of 4 people. Which I doubt very much, as the only time that any of us would have threatended anyone IRL. Is due to them making the threat first.

But as for mapadale making threats, would never have happened.

/Zion

Lol well ONE of the saylarns made a big thread on taral servers about being a narcissistic agressive lol....I'd look it up if I could be bothered but well....I can't (Edit, taral server no longer exists). Maybe you could confirm who made that thread as hes the one gave me rl threats ingame because I used to go on about his spellings and arrogant behaviour.

Saying all this though, was while ago maybe now saylarns grown up. Still loves himself though looking through map's posts on lomcn.

Last edited:

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington

/Vodka
/Kato
/Manga
/Jinlip
/Sly
/Ironmonky
/HeatGuyJ
/Lake
/oOo
/SuperFly
/Nilrem
/Akira
/Kazama
/Kage
/Thanisorn
/RainFalls
/Cake
/SunDevil
/Wakazee
/Nbake
quit mir and join me in Perfect World Europe owns mir everywhere and im one of the highest players haha!

/Edit, sorry for double posts, stupid connection plus required delays between posts

Last edited:

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington

/Vodka
/Kato
/Manga
/Jinlip
/Sly
/Ironmonky
/HeatGuyJ
/Lake
/oOo
/SuperFly
/Nilrem
/Akira
/Kazama
/Kage
/Thanisorn
/RainFalls
/Cake
/SunDevil
/Wakazee
/Nbake

I've gone to Guild Wars for the time being, though was interested by Perfect World. Going away to teach skiiing tomorrow but when I get back get Mike or someone to add me to your msn to sort me out with Perfect World please. Much love and kisses,

/Rich

mapadale

Lol well ONE of the saylarns made a big thread on taral servers about being a narcissistic agressive lol....I'd look it up if I could be bothered but well....I can't (Edit, taral server no longer exists). Maybe you could confirm who made that thread as hes the one gave me rl threats ingame because I used to go on about his spellings and arrogant behaviour.

Saying all this though, was while ago maybe now saylarns grown up. Still loves himself though looking through map's posts on lomcn.
I could tell you who made those threats to you, but they where also after you started making the threats also. Which by all accounts as far as I'm aware the chat logs are still availble so will have to see if I can obtain them.

As for this account, its not used by the player you call saylarn. It was in the past, but not been recently and is also used by several members of our team. So its not so easy to pin point really who it is.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
If life is a waste of time, then what you still doing living.

Life is what you make of it and if you choose to be a lzy lay about and scrounge of people then thats your choice. If you want to provide for your children and give them the best they deserve, then get of your lazy and get a job. As for comments being made about the whole 18 hour crap, you really need to go see a Dr Sam. Cause i'm sorry to say, your mentally ill doing this.

As for the comment on the addictive personality, really mate go back and get this looked at. Having an addictive personality doesn't make you more adicted to games like this. I have ADHD, that doesn't mean I'm running around and of my head all the time. It just means it takes a lot for me to consentrate on one subject at time.

You really are just showing yourself to be pathetic Sam.

/Zion

I too have ADHD (Attention Defecit Hyperactivity Disorder) I have been prescribed Ritilin for it since i was diagnosed with it at secondary school, I dont see what you having ADHD has anything to do with this thread tbh.

Have uy all failed to read the bit about Laura working? Are we supposed to pay through our noses for child care? Am i not allowed to be a stay at home dad and look after my child?

As for going to see the Dr, I think i have already taken suffucient steps in reducing the amount of time spent on a pc, quite substantially if im honest, im taking steps to actually sort my life out and nothing u internet cry child's say or do will change that :)

mapadale

I too have ADHD (Attention Defecit Hyperactivity Disorder) I have been prescribed Ritilin for it since i was diagnosed with it at secondary school, I dont see what you having ADHD has anything to do with this thread tbh.

Have uy all failed to read the bit about Laura working? Are we supposed to pay through our noses for child care? Am i not allowed to be a stay at home dad and look after my child?

As for going to see the Dr, I think i have already taken suffucient steps in reducing the amount of time spent on a pc, quite substantially if im honest, im taking steps to actually sort my life out and nothing u internet cry child's say or do will change that :)

So now you have ADHD as well as addictive personality and yet your able to site at a PC for 18 hours a day and just by taking Ritilin. Wow your awsome Sam and full of ****.

Thought you sold you PC's and smashed ur net???????????

Sam if you really want to start lying about things then try not to contradict yourself all the time - I've heard so much crap come from you, right from euro. You have a different story every time you open your mouth.

As for child care, what she got a part time job - Jesus you an idiot or what - You only pay for 30% of child care, seeing as when you work your entitled to working tax credit. Which gives you 70% off child care and this is wether you both work or one of you work.
And by the way, its proven fact that a child requires its mother more than its father during the first 3-4 years of its life. This is due to the child bonding with the mother from birth.

Last edited:

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington
I could tell you who made those threats to you, but they where also after you started making the threats also. Which by all accounts as far as I'm aware the chat logs are still availble so will have to see if I can obtain them.

As for this account, its not used by the player you call saylarn. It was in the past, but not been recently and is also used by several members of our team. So its not so easy to pin point really who it is.

Find the chat logs because I can tell you I have never given out rl threats and never will lol, thats not my style of play as anyone who knows me will agree.

You're an idiot, end of and I'm sure 80% of these forums will agree.

Btw sam is posting from a library computer

/Rich

mapadale

Find the chat logs because I can tell you I have never given out rl threats and never will lol, thats not my style of play as anyone who knows me will agree.

You're an idiot, end of and I'm sure 80% of these forums will agree.

Btw sam is posting from a library computer

/Rich
Which part did you not read about.

I'm not the person who made the threat to you, though I do know who it was and as I said I'm sure you made threats also. Hence why I'm going to see if the chat logs are still availble so I can check. The reason being, is that not one of us makes threats unless other wise provoked.

Who was you on xtreme ne way???

/DS

Last edited:

Jesus LOL

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Aug 1, 2006
Wow Sammy baby, im glad u've left tried myself just couldn't :P hope everythings all good with you and laura bud, hopefully chat again soon
take care, i'll tell chris about this thread & get him to post :P
take care the three of you
much love <3
-Dan
What happened to telling me?! *****!!

Good luck sam, i know i haven't been around in a while but thats probably a good thing, for me anyway.. i hope everything goes well and you manage to make a good life for you and your family! I'm dissapointed i didn't get a mention :( what about team skibothika?! anyway, toodles

and to all the fags saying "OMG GET A LIFE 111122!""2" you've obviously missed the point in this thread and it probably doesn't even effect you so just stick to your happy, fulfiling, amazing lives and let the guy say his goodbyes

Cya around

-Chris

PureKill

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Jan 27, 2007
United Kingdom
lol having to sell ur pc to get rid off mir lol y not just uninstall it ???

lolol at giving ur kid best start lolol u dont even work lol

o well but never mind will be missed tbh was fun playing with u since RZ mir3 have fun selling more weed to feed ur kid

Status
Not open for further replies.