PwNeD gone from the lands of mir

smoochy boys on tour
Status
Not open for further replies.

Skibadee

That Vial skibadee lolol
Banned
Mar 24, 2003
Sorry to post this on here but i have no other way to contact my old friends to let them know my situation. Some of you will read this and not have a clue what im on about, But my friends i played with will know what im getting at. As strange as it seems i didnt want to just disapear without letting them know i hadnt died, because a friend i used to play with just disapeared on me from boxing day and we are generally worried about him, So if anyone see's or hears from Repo (Mitch) let him know laura and myself have been worried sick thinking he's died or something.

I have played this god for saken game for far too long and up untill recently i didnt see a problem with it, when i first started mir it was a game to me, for the last few years its gone from a game, to being a way of life. It isnt normal to sit in front of a pc for 18hours a day, especially when i have an 18month old daughter who i should be spending my time teaching her new things and giving her the best start in life. For the most part of her life i havent been a father, all i have done is play this stupid game.

A few weeks ago, laura and myself decided on giving up on the pc's altogether, unfortunalty the only way to do this was to have a clean break from the pc, there can be no other solution. So we sold our pc's and smashed our BT home hub. This was over a 2 weeks ago now, and as stupid as it seems i actually miss mir, anyone would, its like any sort of drug, when u do it for so long and for such a long duration of time you find yourself thinking of mir at the strangest times, i often find myself thinkin of mir, wondering what servers are up etc etc. Alot of you will find this strange, and quite rightly so. I miss each and everyone of the main people i used to play mir with. Mainly SuzieQ (Shirley) and Hate(Mike) but also the other people like Codex/Yunie. I even miss the pety arguments with dilip and all the other p server wannabee's. But i know i can never ever get the internet at home again because i will get myself into a stupid routine of playing all day/night then sleeping for a silly amount of time. To think i never ever even ate breakfast/lunch is stupid when i look back in hindsight.

If anyone see's this that knows me or my friends ive mentioned could they let them know laura and myself are fine and we miss everyone.

Suzie/Mike/Repo (if your alive) if you want our mobile number to keep in touch please PM me and i'll try to get it to asap.I know suzie dont read these forums often so could someone who knows her put her in this direction so she can see i havent just left everyone and forgot about u. Far from it infact. Alot of u will think its sad that i consider people who i played an online game with friends, but tbh talking to the same people for X amount of years in my eyes amounts to being my friend.

To all my enemies over the years, thanx for making it fun. I dont think i would of stuck with this game if it wasnt for the arguments and the wars/PK's.

So bye from me im afraid.

/PwNeD
/OIchibanO
/YouKnowWho
/ThatManJimmy
/TameCard

Signing out for the last time :(

Rememeber people -

Play the game, dont let the game play you.!

Zidio

Banned
Banned
Golden Oldie
Nov 2, 2005
LOMCN
Kool i remember tame card from some servers may have even played Torozor when i hosted it :) This thread is hmm a good example of how much mir ruins your lifes. Ruins your socical life and Ruins your education.

I think you guys made the right choice in selling your pc`s and destroying your home hub.

Good luck in guys.

Hope this message reaches its destiny people.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
TameCard ur such a fraggle, u do this every few months on every forums u can find for attention. who u kidding you and ur hoe will be back playing soon no doubt and btw i killed Repo.

-=Nelly=-

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Feb 18, 2007
Romania
See ya PaWned , been an honour playing with you on few servers for few times....
tho we been enemeies on alot of them, i am happy to think we made friends at last server we met on , best luck with what ever you will be doing , Salam for Laura and your self , kisses for the little Angel
Best Regards Again
Spiders

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
you really need to get a life. playing mir 18hours a day? its a good game, but not that good. and it seems abit stupid to sell ur computer just to stop playing mir. why not just stop playing it? its not that good anyway.

you've got some serious issues. lets just hope your daughter doesnt turn into a loser like yourself.

mapadale

WoW.

Another I've quit mir yet again from the one and only Sam.

I've seen these so many times from you Sam and on alomost every server you play. Including the Euro.

Give it up.

Geordiehc

Mad Dog Geo
VIP
Jul 4, 2007
Redditch, UK
WoW.

Another I've quit mir yet again from the one and only Sam.

I've seen these so many times from you Sam and on alomost every server you play. Including the Euro.

Give it up.
The 1 on US was funniest lol proper nervous breakdown and declaration of love haha kept me smiling for days

Nightrider

~{GoD}~
VIP
Feb 21, 2004
Southampton,Uk
Wow Sammy baby, im glad u've left tried myself just couldn't :P hope everythings all good with you and laura bud, hopefully chat again soon
take care, i'll tell chris about this thread & get him to post :P
take care the three of you
much love <3
-Dan

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
you really need to get a life. playing mir 18hours a day? its a good game, but not that good. and it seems abit stupid to sell ur computer just to stop playing mir. why not just stop playing it? its not that good anyway.

you've got some serious issues. lets just hope your daughter doesnt turn into a loser like yourself.

Well that's actually an idiotic post isn't it. At the end of the day it is addictive.

Don't even know who "pwned" is tbh but he just signed off as /YouKnowWho.

as if tbh. ****.

Kasabian

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2005
booo no mention :(

should have left with me unfo n od ages ago =p

nevertheless, enjoy the time together and with grace :)

Last edited:

LadyDante

Dedicated Member
Dedicated Member
Jul 26, 2006
*waves at sam and laura and blows kisses to baby grace*

hiya guys! I will have a chat with Carling and see what he can come up with as i know hes usually in touch with mitch.

Hope you are all well and hopefully speak to you all soon,

Love, Sol x x x x

aka Minx / LadyDante

Far

tsniffer
Staff member
Developer
May 19, 2003
Well that's actually an idiotic post isn't it. At the end of the day it is addictive.

Don't even know who "pwned" is tbh but he just signed off as /YouKnowWho.

as if tbh. ****.

so addictive that the only way to stop yourself from playing it is by selling your computer? yeah right. if you cant even stop playing a little game you've got some serious issues.

Myth

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
Loyal Member
Aug 1, 2006
Accrington
See ya Sam, odd times we played a lot together odd times we didn't get on but thats mir for you. I'll tell mike about this post, I'm sure he will probably PM you...

Whatever you say people will slate you so ignore the flaming posts on this thread. You've made some bad decisions in life...as you know but I hope things sort themselves out for you. I'm sure you can probably guess what I think you should do.

On and off I've probably know you about 2-3 years so take care bud :)

/Rich

Dumachi

LOMCN Veteran
Veteran
May 18, 2007
Romania
Mitch is fine, ive spoke to him on msn since then, ill tell him about this thread...

/BM'sBro

Tai

HEAD CAPTAIN
Staff member
Administrator
May 11, 2003
United Kingdom
so addictive that the only way to stop yourself from playing it is by selling your computer? yeah right. if you cant even stop playing a little game you've got some serious issues.

Quite possibly. Everyone is different.

Status
Not open for further replies.